Jahangir Tareen rejects claims against his sugar mills

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
You seemed to be drunk on it when you abused PK. I know you are desperate for me to give a sample, but you are really are taking the piss.

I abused Pakistan, when Bongi Khan removed Nawaz's name on ecl. A country is a collection of people. If people are corrupt, deals are made to fool the public then I will say what I believe the truth is whether you or anyone likes it or not. Now come measure my balls with your tongue.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I abused Pakistan, when Bongi Khan removed Nawaz's name on ecl. A country is a collection of people. If people are corrupt, deals are made to fool the public then I will say what I believe the truth is whether you or anyone likes it or not. Now come measure my balls with your tongue.
Yes and then you celebrated when he did and laughed when i challenged you. But it was before that point that you were mouthing off like a bitch about PK, when you were pissed on cow piss. You keep drinking the stuff son, it will save you from CV.

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jahangir tareen has the point , he didn't hoard sugar. He did what all exporters do , he exported sugar and less than his market share. If anything he provided more sugar inside the country than exporting it.

Sugar subsidy was a brainchild of the last government and was a retarded brainchild.

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can not believe that a wise businessman and a patriot like JKT can do any wrong thing.He must have done which is by law is legal

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Why government paid subsidy to the sugar mills

To keep the prices low for public.

Taking subsidy is not a 'Crime' as the people portray but whether this report has said that who was responsible for sugar crisis? That's the question.