Jahangir Tareen on PM Imran Khan's comments about him

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہاہاہا...عمران خان کی بات سنکر مجھے بھی خوشی ہوئی
اب جہانگیر ترین کی بات سنکر مجھے مزید خوشی ہوئی اور حوصلہ بھی ملا.
جو کچھ بھی ہے جہانگیر ترین کی عمران خان اور پی ٹی آئ کے لیے بہت جدو جہد
اور خدمات ہیں جنہیں نظر انداز نہیں کیا جا سکتا...مجھے امید ہے یہ دوریاں جلد ختم ہونگی
بہرحال اگر ترین نے کچھ غلط کیا ہے تو اسے اسکی مناسب سزا بھی ملنی چاہئیے
اب اس میں کیا

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
imran is only upset because he helped and gave so much money to his party
You are lost and confused you don't have sense on good and bad people. Janghir tareen is good person he has done no crime. Pakistan system is full of corrupt and incompetence people, propaganda was done against JT and dragged him in for no reason he follows all laws and rules. Big criminals your courts send abroad to walk on London streets.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are lost and confused you don't have sense on good and bad people. Janghir tareen is good person he has done no crime. Pakistan system is full of corrupt and incompetence people, propaganda was done against JT and dragged him in for no reason he follows all laws and rules. Big criminals your courts send abroad to walk on London streets.

hello psycho chacha

Ratan

victorious from what?
he did commit a crime and he is not denying it
What he did, was like ball tampering, which was a common practice of the game until it was declared wrong & banned.
I hope he could prove in the court that he was not responsible for price hike. Afterall, contribution of JTK in PTI is next to only Kaptaan himself.
But don't get me wrong as Kaptaan himself said 'in life one has to take tough decision' for justice....if court rules him as guilty than I have nothing to say.

Masud Javed

What he did, was like ball tampering, which was a common practice of the game until it was declared wrong & banned.
I hope he could prove in the court that he was not responsible for price hike. Afterall, contribution of JTK in PTI is next to only Kaptaan himself.
But don't get me wrong as Kaptaan himself said 'in life one has to take tough decision' for justice....if court rules him as guilty than I have nothing to say.

Can you imagine If Khan did this sort of corruption in the past because it was a common practice, he wouldn't be your PM
unfortunately, this won't work in nia Pakistan.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
This was a planned propaganda against a clean person and it was a challenge for IK to chose between right and wrong.
Tareen will be back soon and He'll be next CM for South Punjab.