Jahangir Khan Tareen formally announces a like-minded group

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Fuck JKT and his like minded group. Throw them in jail and remove the AC in this heat, will come to their sense on their own. Also, ban sugar cane cultivation in cotton belts and finish this mafia once and for all.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Who will support Imran Khan Hamari to puri qoum corrupt hai, jab koi pakra jaye ga woh yahi karega. Hassan Nisar said rightly is qoum ko Taizab se ghusul dene ki zaroorat hai, I am pretty sure yeh us taizab mein bhi milawat kardein ge
True, Pervaiz Khattak has done the most damage. Khan should hang him from a pole in Peshawar. BRT is an open and shut corruption case.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Who will support Imran Khan Hamari to puri qoum corrupt hai, jab koi pakra jaye ga woh yahi karega. Hassan Nisar said rightly is qoum ko Taizab se ghusul dene ki zaroorat hai, I am pretty sure yeh us taizab mein bhi milawat kardein ge
Also, if we ever find that pure taizab we should give a wash to Hassan Nisar as well for supporting MQM in general and Altaf Hussain in particular.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fuck JKT and his like minded group. Throw them in jail and remove the AC in this heat, will come to their sense on their own. Also, ban sugar cane cultivation in cotton belts and finish this mafia once and for all.
You really want to see Ik's government overthrown .

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan is at odds with all the mafias and is not sparing even the ones who is considered his closest ally or someone who can damage him greatly. This increases our love and support for Imran khan. And he should be credited for such conduct.

Wake up Pak

I am not sure if it is possible or not but, my suggestion is to kick out all these Jahngeer group parliamentarians from the party, de seat them (Through the speaker and election commission of Pakistan), and go for the election on these seats.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan is at odds with all the mafias and is not sparing even the ones who is considered his closest ally or someone who can damage him greatly. This increases our love and support for Imran khan. And he should be credited for such conduct.
Ha ha ha Imran khan and Jahangir both are puppets of Army. Army has used JK to bring Imran into power and now using his the same JK to keep Imran khan under control in case the puppet misbehaves but of course blind, dumb and deaf followers of pti can not see or understand these things.

miafridi

Ha ha ha Imran khan and Jahangir both are puppets of Army. Army has used JK to bring Imran into power and now using his the same JK to keep Imran khan under control in case the puppet misbehaves but of course blind, dumb and deaf followers of pti can not see or understand these things.

Aside from your superiority complex, You are just validating my point even if you believe in your so called theory that Imran khan was brought in by establishment(although imran khan's true mandate was stolen and restricted and it wasn't the other way around).

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
If it’s true then army misunderstood IK as khan is not keeping any investigation or inquiry secret so army has nothing in their pockets to blackmail khan.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aside from your superiority complex, You are just validating my point even if you believe in your so called theory that Imran khan was brought in by establishment(although imran khan's true mandate was stolen and restricted and it wasn't the other way around).
There is one way to validate your point of his popularity. Local body election. Why you think he has been holding them back. ? Try it in Punjab and see what people think about his choice Waskim Akram plus in polls.

Saboo

To make sure Taizab is not milawat shuda, please try to fry some pikora in it first…..Ab is mien kia ?

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
راجہ بے غیرت بہت بڑا حرامی نکلا راجہ لال خان تو شریف آدمی تھا پھر یہ اسکا بیٹا بے غیرت اس طرح حرام توپیاں کیوں کرتا ہے پہلے بھی اس نے منشیات فروش حنیف عباسی کنجر کے معاملے میں حرام زدگی کی تھی