Jahangeer Tareen todays statement

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have listened to his statement today.

JKT Sb we gave you same respect as was given to Javed Hashmi, may be more than him.

We always wanted to see you standing on higher moral grounds. Your todays statement was really painful.

Not because its against or in favor of PTI, but we always wanted to see you standing tall.

It really hurts.

Please correct the path, we know you are a businessman but business also has ethics and moral grounds.

Do your business, make money but not in this way, its not fair. No one stops you to take legitimate profits. But income by creating artificial inflation, at least we do not expect from you. Please be careful and correct the path.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I liked JTK immensely first because of his contribution to PTI & for his charming personality.
He should silently face the court & get out as clean instead of indulging in a power show.

Sadly it seems that Daal me kuch kala hai ( I desperately hope I was wrong).

IK being uncompromising on principle, who dropped his own ideal & cousin Majid Khan from the team for being out of form, would never cow down to any pressure.

Muskerahat

I am getting sick of tareen tareen. why people care other matter of pakistan. only this shit every where . fake media highlighting him

Reactions: Kam

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm surprised at reaction of most people here. Imran khan is the change in Pakistan. He was coming to power no matter what, no matter jkt or any other establishment. He will also be our next pm. Inshallah. I always feared this would happen . Jkt was trying to be assistant pm more powerful than imran khan. That's why thankfully hes gone. Sooner the better.

MainBaghiHon

Minister (2k+ posts)
If there was no Tareen, there was no PTI government... That's it.
You Have Your Opinion, But Keep In Mind Jahangir Tareen Is Nothing In PTI Although He was unofficial Attorney Of Imran Khan, and meeting with people after having dictation from IK, If tareen decided to apart himself from PTi then there will be Shah Mahmood Qureshi.

Awan S

I'm surprised at reaction of most people here. Imran khan is the change in Pakistan. He was coming to power no matter what, no matter jkt or any other establishment. He will also be our next pm. Inshallah. I always feared this would happen . Jkt was trying to be assistant pm more powerful than imran khan. That's why thankfully hes gone. Sooner the better.
Yes this is correct, establishment would have used someone else to bring Khan in power if JKT were not there. These were not the only services by Tareen, he spent millions of rupees on Khan and got back by sugar export and subsidy. As far as next elections are concerned, every day is not Sunday; this time establishment will not bet on losing horse.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
The day we start using our own mind instead of the versions given by media and so called intellectuals who are below average people anyways. That day will be the game changer .

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes this is correct, establishment would have used someone else to bring Khan in power if JKT were not there. These were not the only services by Tareen, he spent millions of rupees on Khan and got back by sugar export and subsidy. As far as next elections are concerned, every day is not Sunday; this time establishment will not bet on losing horse.
Establishment will now bet on Showbaz Dangar Mareez

Wake up Pak

It looks like Shahbaz will be their new horse to bet on. It also depends on Nawaz too, If Nawaz & Maryam do not run campaign for Shahbaz as PM, he cannot win. The vote bank belong to Nawaz and its him to decide.
Sharif badmaash family is history!!!

Awan S

Sharif badmaash family is history!!!
نون لیگ کا ووٹ پہلے سے بڑھا ہے کم نہیں ہوا اور تحریک انصاف کا کافی کم ہوا ہے - موجودہ ضمنی الیکشن میں اگر تحریک انصاف کو حکومت کا سہارا نہ ہوتا تو فرق اتنا بڑا ہوتا کہ آپ حیران ہوتے - ویسے بھی حکومت میں بیٹھے ایک حکومت کا چاروں صوبوں سے شکست کھانا پہلے کبھی نہیں ہوا اسلئے آپ خوابوں کی دنیا سے نکل آئیں اور گراؤنڈ رئیلٹی کو تسلیم کریں - شہباز شریف نہ ہوا تو کوئی اور ہو گا مگر تحریک انصاف کے لئے مستقبل کے منظر نامے میں کوئی جگہ نہیں ہے -

Wake up Pak

نون لیگ کا ووٹ پہلے سے بڑھا ہے کم نہیں ہوا اور تحریک انصاف کا کافی کم ہوا ہے - موجودہ ضمنی الیکشن میں اگر تحریک انصاف کو حکومت کا سہارا نہ ہوتا تو فرق اتنا بڑا ہوتا کہ آپ حیران ہوتے - ویسے بھی حکومت میں بیٹھے ایک حکومت کا چاروں صوبوں سے شکست کھانا پہلے کبھی نہیں ہوا اسلئے آپ خوابوں کی دنیا سے نکل آئیں اور گراؤنڈ رئیلٹی کو تسلیم کریں - شہباز شریف نہ ہوا تو کوئی اور ہو گا مگر تحریک انصاف کے لئے مستقبل کے منظر نامے میں کوئی جگہ نہیں ہے -
Woh tu waqt bataay ga. ECP aur courts puri tarah noon ko support karti hain laykin ab inkey safai ka marhala bhi aanay wala hay.
Phelay bhi may nay kaha tha phir likh kar rakh lo Sharifs are history now.