Jab se main ne siasat main qadam rakha hai main kabhi corruption ke qareeb se bhi nahi guzra - Nawaz Sharif

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did nawaz shareef dare to say this statement on oath. In all these azizya, avenfield & flagship reference y didn't everytime nawaz sharif refuse to give final statement on oath????

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please be charitable! The bloody idiot does not understand the difference between public funds and private funds. You have to hand him a 'parchi' and only then will he understand.

bahir-sayin

MPA (400+ posts)
sara din sirf daroo chalta hey -farigh hoon ajkal--------------merey biyanat keyif ki halet meyn hotey heyN-is liye kaha suna muaf karna -MNS

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahaha Nawaz ko log bhola kehtay hein lekin woh itna bhola bhi nahin? Jahan jahan corruption ho rahi hoti, ussay pehlay pata chal jata, aur woh patli gali se nikal leta! Na kutta dekhay aur na kutta bhonkay!
Ab agar corruption ghum ghuma kay Dabblu Babblu kay pass puhnch jati to Nawaz Ka kia qasoor. Dekho haram ka paisa kha kar yeh harami kitnay motay ho rahay hein....Kabhi to mein samajhta hoon yeh harami meri aulaad hein bhi ya nahin? Ab iski tasdeeq kaisay ho jab Kalsoom iss dunya mein nahin?:LOL:

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye wo paisa he jo ke zahir ho gaya.......... jo chupaya hua he uska koi hisab nahin... Panama scandal is just peanuts of his whole corruption......
nawaz-shareef-is-a-thief.jpg
Lahoris are always ready to accept the slavery of these looters.

WatanDost

@Rajachawal
@ZaidiKhasmi
@Galeezo O Ghaleez
Nay biaan suntay hi Apnay Ganjay Bhagwan kay qadmoon main sir rakh dia
kai
Tashreef Laal honi hi hai toe Khul Khula kar ho

chacha jani

‏میڈیا والو نواز شریف نے اربوں روپے کھلا کر اگر چار لاتیں دو مکے مار دیے تو کیا ہوا
میاں مارتا ہے تو کھلاتا بھی تو تھا؟

taban

جب سے سیاست میں قدم رکھا ہے کرپشن میرے قریب سے بھی نہیں گزری وہ تو میں خود ہی کرپشن کے پاس سے گذرتا رہتا ہوں اور اگر مال لمبا ہو تو میں جا کر کرپشن کے پاس بیٹھ جاتا ہوں ... محمد نواز شریف المعروف گنجا سابق و نا اہل وزیر اعظم

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
If he speaking the truth then I pray that Allah help him , if he is lying then may Allah take revenge from him and all patwaris defending him from day one, Ameen

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear friends don't be offended, he is right in saying that he never went near corruption because he was himself the corruption.

Husaink

اس کے بیٹے ببلو نے جیدے چنگڑ کے پروگرام میں لندن کی جائیدادیں تسلیم کرتے وقت الحمد للہ کا جو اتنا لمبا چوڑا وظیفہ پڑھا تھا اسکو سننے کے بعد ان پر کوئی مبہوت الحواس ہی اعتبار کر سکتا ہے

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I actually believe that he believes this statement. This is something that we have to be cautious about. If one lies repeatedly or surrounds himself with sycophants who sing nothing but praises for the person (i.e darbari). He starts believing the alternate reality.

One scholar I was listening to said that Firaun initially used to exchange sick cows etc of his people, with the healthy ones that looked like the sick animal, and the claim was made that Firaun cured it. That got to the point that when the ponzi scheme (no more healthy cows left) failed, he was beyond himself because by this time he had started believing that he was actually curing cows, although initially he knew that his ministers were doing a cow-swap.

May Allah protect us from incessant lies and give us friends that correct us for the sake of Akhira.

Okara

It looks like MNS is having different definition of corruption than the normal people.

bahir-sayin

MPA (400+ posts)
Jab se main ne siasat main qadam rakha hai main kabhi corruption ke qareeb se bhi nahi guzra - Nawaz Sharif

Mr MNS can you describe the definition of corruption in your dictionary?