Its my assessment, IMF is behind the replacement of Asad Umer with their man Hafeez Sheikh - Rauf Klasra

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان کو جوتیاں پڑنی چاہے اس نے مطلوبہ نتائج حاصل نا ہونے پر کابینہ میں رد و بدل کر دیا. ماضی میں کارکردگی کی بنیاد کرپشن ہوتی تھی جو وزیر جتنی کرپشن کرتا اتنا ہی ترقی پاتا
ji ansari sahab kia haaq saach baat ki hai !
CM Buzdaar ne jo results diey hain woh tu Asad umar ne nahi deye they!

yani buzdaar is more competent than Asad Umar

bhaibarood

57548361_2399720463383623_2080603100166488064_n.jpg
Pinky safe hai ya........

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ji ansari sahab kia haaq saach baat ki hai !
CM Buzdaar ne jo results diey hain woh tu Asad umar ne nahi deye they!

yani buzdaar is more competent than Asad Umar
!کیا اس نے بھی لاہور کو پیرس بنانے کا خواب دیکھا ڈالا

!زر اور شر اور ان کی ٹیم سے زیادہ قابل کوئی ہو سکتا ہے بھلا​

Onlypakistan

IMRAN KHAN K FAESLEY SAE ANCHRON KO APNI JOOTI ZAHANAT KA MOQIA MIL GAYA HA.
ZARDARI AUR NOOREY K LEYE WAQTI KHUSHI

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
When
The Zionist CONTROLLED IMF, AKA INTERNATIONAL MURDER FUND is willing to provide 8 billion under extremely tough conditions set by the MONEY changers of the West.

All of Pakistan knows who they are, they are the same entities who killed 14 Hazara brothers of Pakistan yesterday and terror in Quetta.

The synagogue of Satan has it's financial terrorist sitting in Pakistan in PPP, PLMN AND ANP traitors clans.

ASAD OMAR didn't commit any embezzlement or corruption, was NOT familiar with FINANCE.

Hafeez Shaikh, reports are he married an American, Red flag for the job at hand.

Government must not ALLOW this appointment, reason, sensitive job and against Pakistan rules and regulations.

IK brand MUST continue minus the baggage..
Any one who betrayed, harmed, Pakistan in any post, position will not be in government of Pakistan.

Donations from Pakistani all over the PLANET can secure 10 billion if asked by IK.

No begging to the Dajjali tribe of Washington. Develop some steel balls Pakistan.

Assist Fellow Muslim countries in nuclear technology. In exchange for money.

No to thus Hafeez Shaikh the stooge if IMF.
When I go to the bathroom....i sometimes have to use the flush TWICE because some "things" keep poping up.....you remind me exactly of that....nobody cares about your posts freaking ummah ki aulaad

bhutt-dari

Senator (1k+ posts)
what is 100 bn dollars. you think these are peanuts, if you start counting you will not finish in one year. so this is a great lie of the century. from where they got 100 bn, bring the evidences if not proof.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
After IMF loan approval. Next three budgets will be provided by IMF. Only Hafiz Pasha can deliver it for IMF since he's a technocrat.

Salazar67

When

When I go to the bathroom....i sometimes have to use the flush TWICE because some "things" keep poping up.....you remind me exactly of that....nobody cares about your posts freaking ummah ki aulaad
Confused URINE land subject, you people are always going in public for defication, start building toilets in your shitt smelling country.

Apparently YOU did.. What a retort.. Graduate of University of Cow dung of Hindustan.
Modi key Haramee AULAD. Gay Hind ..

Maggot.

Salazar67

I mean tractor trolley Information Minister?????????????????

Wo din dor nahi jis din Imran khan road pay jootian paray gi... What a decision maker he is.....
NAWAZ is history Jahil kanjur family of Hera Mun D.
It is OVER for you pimps of Mrs Safdar Ghustee.

Keep wanking on her photos you vile filth.