It was not Imran Khan's extempore speech, he was told to say those things - RehamKhan

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
she has no relevance left anymore … she has become a laughing stock around the world … and she still tries to cash in Imran's name by being her ex-wife. I am sure there is a good reason why she always remain an x and couldn't maintain a relationship. I am glad that Imran dumped this gold digger before she could have done further damage to his and the country's reputation. Just based on some of her recent clips, I hope Pakistan can get Interpol involved and get her extradited and let her face cases of treason.

Hey Dickhead,

Reham was a well known Tv Journalist in Pakistan and abroad long before she grabbed Imran by the balls in that cold dark container while you and your family were busy dancing on DJ But's tunes.

She had worked for Legal TV UK, Sunshine Radio Hereford UK and BBC as broadcast journalist hosting prime time broadcasts. Additionally, in Pakistan she worked for News One, Aaj TV, PTV and Dawn TV hosting a Political Discussion show before banging Imran from top against Aleema Baji's dreams and wishes.

She is no stranger to electronic media.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hey Dickhead,

Reham was a well known Tv Journalist in Pakistan and abroad long before she grabbed Imran by the balls in that cold dark container while you and your family were busy dancing on DJ But's tunes.

She had worked for Legal TV UK, Sunshine Radio Hereford UK and BBC as broadcast journalist hosting prime time broadcasts. Additionally, in Pakistan she worked for News One, Aaj TV, PTV and Dawn TV hosting a Political Discussion show before banging Imran from top against Aleema Baji's dreams and wishes.

Stfu she was irrelevant and had no ratings that's why she got kicked out.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is a sister of Fat Amigo, Landmark, Insfaf for Tayrn etc. She is a sister each PMLN leader and worker according to Hanif Abbasi.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol....she managed to slip in another personal attack "he has memory loss issues".

This woman is just wasted. I came here for comic relief, I got it.

BTW, edits are quite common in such videos, to take out long pauses, umms and aahs...to remove repetitions. Overall, IK doesnt need edits, but for production sake, sometime, its required.

I could watch some old speech of IK for the billionth time...but I cant watch this woman.

asif.mailer

Councller (250+ posts)
اس کتیا کی یہی سزا ہے کہ یہ ساری زندگی عمران خان کا نام لے لے کر رو رو کر سڑتی سڑی ہی مرے گی ساری زندگی

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why Pakistanis don't deal with such people like Reham like Endians do when someone speaks against India's interests!!

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hey a$$hole....are you her pimp that my post caused you such discomfort? Well-known....those channels in BBC except for the BBC are really not worth even adding to your resume. Also she was a weather girl with a local BBC channel and not even national. How many people remember a weather girl or even know their name....no one. In Pakistan, she cashed on her so-called extensive foreign experience and worked with few third rated channels and trust me no one watched her programs. She got one opportunity to interview IK and again being the opportunist she is, she took full advantage of it. She obviously played her cards right in order to become his wife and now trying so hard to make money off those few months of marriage. Hrr book failed miserably and so did all of her other ugly plans so now in order to stay relevant and in the news, she like many others who make a living by badmouthing Imran, Pakistan and our armed forces is doing the same. She is now fully exposed as a tool for the enemies of our motherland. She was a nobody, became a somebody and now again is a nobody....no one cares about her but as I said perhaps only you because being her pimp makes defending her your moral obligation. So dude...I have 4 letters for you...STFU.

Hey Dickhead,