Issey Karachi Nahin Baaney Dein Gey !!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101308018-1.jpg

1101308018-2.gif

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
If the situation remain the same in London for 20 years then I will ask this guy about the same. Do not compare the situation of Pakistan with any other country. We are systematically made apathetic over the course of year becuase of lack of justice and wide corruption in law enforcement agencies.

crankthskunk

Moral of the story: Where there's PPP, there's killing and fasad. Get rid of PPP.

So why are you with them? Why you keep coming back to share government with them? After hundreds of your workers killed, according to your own admissions, why you compromise with the killers of your workers?

So you agree you are working with the killers of your workers. For what reasons? what benefits?

You pathetic supporter of killers and criminals. You forgot conveniently, yours is the biggest killer and criminal party, where ever MQM Fisad will follow. You are the followers of Satan himself.

canadian

Moral of the story: Where there's PPP, there's killing and fasad. Get rid of PPP.

Get rid of PPP and then who wants to rule the roost ? Obviously MQM.Can you please tell us how to get " rid " of PPP ? It's The biggest political party of the Country with sizeable representation in all provinces.if you or your party has some " workable " plan,please do let us know.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why are you with them? Why you keep coming back to share government with them? After hundreds of your workers killed, according to your own admissions, why you compromise with the killers of your workers?

So you agree you are working with the killers of your workers. For what reasons? what benefits?

You pathetic supporter of killers and criminals. You forgot conveniently, yours is the biggest killer and criminal party, where ever MQM Fisad will follow. You are the followers of Satan himself.

simple answer............

altaf.jpg

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
simple answer............

altaf.jpg

We will fight against vaderas, we will fight against jagirdars
we will fight against rich.....lekin sirf Zardari ki gode mein beth ker!
Altaf bhai ko gode mein bethnay ka chuska buchpun se he hay.
Kubhi Goron ki gode mein to kubhi Zardari ki gode mein.
Aur koi na millay to upni gode mein bhi beth sukta hay yeh drama baz!
MQM being, like little master said.

canadian

We will fight against vaderas, we will fight against jagirdars
we will fight against rich.....lekin sirf Zardari ki gode mein beth ker!
Altaf bhai ko gode mein bethnay ka chuska buchpun se he hay.
Kubhi Goron ki gode mein to kubhi Zardari ki gode mein.
Aur koi na millay to upni gode mein bhi beth sukta hay yeh drama baz!
MQM being, like little master said.

Iss Ko Gode Main Baithney Kaa Itna Shauq Kiou Hai.....:lol::lol::lol:.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lets get one thing straight, I do not represent MQM in this forum, neither am I their spokesperson or their member. I have always condemned their continuous flirtations with dictators and jageerdars to achieve their aims. I believe there are other ways to achieve their aims and objectives but they choose the easy way out.

What I do not like on this forum is people continuously blaming MQM and making up lies about them. Pretty much like you are doing now. MQM does not exist in KPK and Balochistan, so blaming the killing there on MQM is insane.

Now in your hate of MQM you are defending PPP, the party really responsible for the current state of Pakistan. This is sad really, but what can I do...

I have repeatedly asked you to not to talk to me, you are full of anger and hate. I cant bear people like that. Then you get personal and start insulting me.This is the month of peace, try being peaceful. Your views with you and mine with me. Give respect to get it.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Get rid of PPP and then who wants to rule the roost ? Obviously MQM.Can you please tell us how to get " rid " of PPP ? It's The biggest political party of the Country with sizeable representation in all provinces.if you or your party has some " workable " plan,please do let us know.

No MQM cant replace PPP. Not by a long way. Not until they change their mindsets, they will always fail in their attempts to spread outside of Karachi

Again I am not a MQM member nor their spokesperson. Just a common citizen of Pakistan. Please try getting your head around that.

What you say is true, unfortunately, PPP had good leaders in Benazirs time, however badly she ruled it was nothing compares to what Zardari has done to this country. As far as I see either people form a party with strong roots in rural areas like PPP or Army takeover. Since the first option will never happen and Army cant and wont takeover, I fear we will be stuck with PPP for the rest of their term and probably the next 5 years as well.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Instead of crticising PPP, the party responsible for the condition of Pakistan, people here have turned to MQM... Strange...

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Instead of crticising PPP, the party responsible for the condition of Pakistan, people here have turned to MQM... Strange...

Which people are you talking about?

In the month of Ramadan don't say that you do not support MQM

I don't need to post all your posts for MQM and its terrorist leader, now do I?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which people are you talking about?

In the month of Ramadan don't say that you do not support MQM

I don't need to post all your posts for MQM and its terrorist leader, now do I?

I mean in all posts people find some way to bring MQM into it, mostly to condemn it

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Lets get one thing straight, I do not represent MQM in this forum, neither am I their spokesperson or their member. I have always condemned their continuous flirtations with dictators and jageerdars to achieve their aims. I believe there are other ways to achieve their aims and objectives but they choose the easy way out.

What I do not like on this forum is people continuously blaming MQM and making up lies about them. Pretty much like you are doing now. MQM does not exist in KPK and Balochistan, so blaming the killing there on MQM is insane.

Now in your hate of MQM you are defending PPP, the party really responsible for the current state of Pakistan. This is sad really, but what can I do...

I have repeatedly asked you to not to talk to me, you are full of anger and hate. I cant bear people like that. Then you get personal and start insulting me.This is the month of peace, try being peaceful. Your views with you and mine with me. Give respect to get it.

My friend although I agree with you regarding MQM, but besides your view regarding MQM i want to thank you for typing something about logic, morals, behaviour, and views. For the first time i've found some one on this forum, who wants to talk about issues and respects others opinions, aside from political affiliation.

Thank You

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

True the party responsible for the current condition of Pakistan is PPP and we have been criticising them.
MQM however is equally reposible, being a power player, to be their partner in crime, and instead of getting
them kicked out of the government, which they easily could, saved them every time. Believe me, people wanted them to do it that badly,but they failed them for some political/personal gains.
Why do you think NS is so afraid of IK now? Because people hate him too because of the same reason, to side with Zardari and not doing enough to kick this government out, for the sake of saving this so-called democracy
What I hate the most about MQM is the fact that they claim to be against the hypocrite, the corrupt,vaderas,
jagirdars and feudals while sitting in their lap, proving to be hypocrites them-selves.