Israeli COVID-19 treatment shows 100% survival rate - preliminary data

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LET ME ASK YOU ALL WHO ARE AGAINST ISRAEL'S POSSIBLE VACCINATION/CURE FOR CORONOVIRUS A SIMPLE QUESTION.
GOD FORBID IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS THIS DISEASE AND ONLY CURE AVAILABLE IS THE ISRAELI VACCINE, WOULD YOU NOT USE IT? OR YOU WOULD LET THE FAMILY MEMBER DIE?

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
This type of Hate is spread by Molvis.. Your views On Jewish Molvis and Christian Molvis? Who spread hate and support Wars and killings of Muslims all over the world?

Have you listened to their sermons? We must kill "MOSLEMS" so white Jesus can come..
You cant progress if you keep bringing negative things. Look at Afghanistan biggest suffering, this is not islam weapons, bombs, hate, we must reform and educated our islamic teachers in Mosques, Madrissas, teach them science, computers, and other skills

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
LET ME ASK YOU ALL WHO ARE AGAINST ISRAEL'S POSSIBLE VACCINATION/CURE FOR CORONOVIRUS A SIMPLE QUESTION.
GOD FORBID IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS THIS DISEASE AND ONLY CURE AVAILABLE IS THE ISRAELI VACCINE, WOULD YOU NOT USE IT? OR YOU WOULD LET THE FAMILY MEMBER DIE?
WE would use it, we would trust jewish doctors. What about pure muslim tv channels giving fake news? That is not allowed. Learn from jews first get strong, make institutions better and reforms.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
AssHole Give me ur address and we shall find out who is the key board warrior real soon.

I can visit U.K... Surrey?

Most of the high-tech stolen from US by ZioNazi death merchants.

Zionist are the carrion birds of humanity.

A small tactical nuke should finish these death eater who have occupied Palestine.

The Rabbis of terrorism must not survive.. Mankind is in danger from this tribe of Lucifer.

Holo hoax of it all.

I live in Jersey City NJ. Kids like you act tough but piss their pants when confronted. Why are you still using your phone. It has Israeli Zionist technology inside it. Munafiqs like you pretend to be religious but would make a hundred excuses to not pray Salah.

Palestinians love biting the hand that feeds them.

Jordan gave them refuge in the country and then the Palestinians tried to take control of the country until the royal Jordan military killed them and drove them back to the camps

Syria gave Palestinians refuge in south Syria, the Palestinians tried to take control of the region and the president of Syria forced them out and kicked then to Lebanon and Jordan

Lebanon gave refuge to them, the Palestinians created no go zones in south Lebanon where Lebanese govt had no control because the Palestinians patrolled the area with guns and thugs. It wasn't until Hezbollah took action and out them down and showed them their place, that's when they behaved.

Egypt gave refuge to Palestinians and sheltered them in the Sinai peninsula, the Palestinians started conducting terrorist attacks in Israel and Egypt and the Egyptian military pushed the refuge back into Gaza and locked the border.

None of palestine's neighbors give a shit about them.

Jordan, Egypt, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, turkey have business relationship with Israel.

Go educate yourself boy. You need a good history lesson.

And again. Stop using Israeli technology and inventions if you're so anti Zionist. Go and drink some Milo and grow up

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This type of Hate is spread by Molvis.. Your views On Jewish Molvis and Christian Molvis? Who spread hate and support Wars and killings of Muslims all over the world?

Have you listened to their sermons? We must kill "MOSLEMS" so white Jesus can come..
My dear why should I worry about Jewish or Christian Molvis? I am Muslim and have no choice but to act on Sunnah which is putting restriction on me.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't be so narrow minded.
You can get on the roof top and start giving azan. Use your brain
you think israel will give vaccine to a country which even dont accept israel ? what if israel say to pakistan if you want vaccine then accept israel ???