Israeli COVID-19 treatment shows 100% survival rate - preliminary data

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lets assume, Israel is successful finding cure, will u as a Muslim recommend it or not?
It looks a crazy question. Science is has no race or religion. Science has no personal bias either. though it is by the valuable toils of scientists , especially fresh younger ones. There are dozens of Muslims, especially Pakistani medicine scientist who are engaged in research at highest level around the world.
However we should never ignore the fact that scientific research is a collective and collaborative endeavor made possible by constant sharing of information and research

Please don't mix scientific research with politics. Better we promote collaboration of scientific community beyond politics and conflicts.

Salazar67

Why didn't our Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him or his followers kill Jews during his time? Keep in mind sanctity of human life is more than Qibla. We are Muslim and shouldn't give fatwas to kill anyone.
Amazing.. 6 months ago Jews killed about 200 hundred Muslims in Palestine.. Shot a 20 year old female nurse.. Video is available incase u need proof.

Daily killing of Muslims via Wars in the Middle East..using American soldiers..

Abu Ghareeb prisoners rapes by Jews n CHRISTIAN soldiers.. Again video available..

And YOU sick Vile disgusting sub human using my prophet PBUH as an example for Zionist terrorist death merchants?

Who use Muslim kidneys for N Y dying old Jews?

Next you will use the canard of Noble prize.. Look at who ruled YOU ? ILLITERATE GUTTER born virus Nawaz Zardaree?

99% Muslim RULERS are illiterate agents of Jew Controlled West.

How much money in last 45 years was spent on education in Pakistan? Human development?
5 rupees.
Get lost.. Mental SLAVES.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It looks a crazy question. Science is has no race or religion. Science has no personal bias either. though it is by the valuable toils of scientists , especially fresh younger ones. There are dozens of Muslims, especially Pakistani medicine scientist who are engaged in research at highest level around the world.
However we should never ignore the fact that scientific research is a collective and collaborative endeavor made possible by constant sharing of information and research

Please don't mix scientific research with politics. Better we promote collaboration of scientific community beyond politics and conflicts.
I agree with you that there are Muslim Scientist working all over the world but give me answer why these Muslims are successful in non-Muslim countries?

Okara

Amazing.. 6 months ago Jews killed about 200 hundred Muslims in Palestine.. Shot a 20 year old female nurse.. Video is available incase u need proof.

Daily killing of Muslims via Wars in the Middle East..using American soldiers..

Abu Ghareeb prisoners rapes by Jews n CHRISTIAN soldiers.. Again video available..

And YOU sick Vile disgusting sub human using my prophet PBUH as an example for Zionist terrorist death merchants?

Who use Muslim kidneys for N Y dying old Jews?

Next you will use the canard of Noble prize.. Look at who ruled YOU ? ILLITERATE GUTTER born virus Nawaz Zardaree?

99% Muslim RULERS are illiterate agents of Jew Controlled West.

How much money in last 45 years was spent on education in Pakistan? Human development?
5 rupees.
Get lost.. Mental SLAVES.
Please share one Hadith or Ayah to kill innocent people?

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
shuru kis ne kis tha akhir ? ? ?

Uneducated ignorant individual you are. Jahil conspiracies are the only thing you're feeble mind can produce. At least Jews care about their own people, we Muslims don't even care about our own neighbours. It's easy to talk idiot conspiracies when you're blinded by horse shit in your eyes. 9/11 was done by Israel, world war 2 was the fault of Zionists, I'm sure you probably even believe that the Mongol invasion was a plan by the yahudis to bring down the ummah.

You would make a fortune selling your brain cause it's clear that it's never been used

bhaibarood

Uneducated ignorant individual you are. Jahil conspiracies are the only thing you're feeble mind can produce. At least Jews care about their own people, we Muslims don't even care about our own neighbours. It's easy to talk idiot conspiracies when you're blinded by horse shit in your eyes. 9/11 was done by Israel, world war 2 was the fault of Zionists, I'm sure you probably even believe that the Mongol invasion was a plan by the yahudis to bring down the ummah.

You would make a fortune selling your brain cause it's clear that it's never been used
JI bhai ap hi tu alim fazil hain forum pe ?

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)

Don't bother with these jahil keyboard mujahideen wanabees. They talk shit all day and send WhatsApp conspiracy theories which they got from their relatives and believe that yahudis are the reason for all there problems.

Salazar67

Please Share one from Torah where Jews can kill indigenous Palestinians. Actually I do Have Quotes from Talmud where Jews are allowed to kill cananites.

Innocent? Zionist terrorist? REALLY u vile filth.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
JI bhai ap hi tu alim fazil hain forum pe ?

I don't have to be an 3alim to educate your dumbass on the reality. Jahil pakis like you believe that yahudis as destroying the ummah and NWO was formed to make sure Muslims don't rise up again. Your dumb ass doesn't even know how much Arab Muslims hate each other, or how much Muslims in general have been killing each other for centuries. But you would be happier to believe that the news are to blame because you can't achieve anything in your life.

Israel created Corona virus, and rather than having I spread to the Muslim world, they chose to send it to china, WOW great logic. Must've shoved your hand deep in your area to pull out that conspiracy theory

Salazar67

Israel is advance in lot of things, we should learn from them.
Australian, Chinese, Pakistanis, American, Mayans, Malaysians, Indonesians, Irish and 150 more NATIONS are much more advance than this Fake Zionist colon cancer called ISRAHELL.

MOTHER effer Mirza Ghulam Kunjur.

Eyeaan

I agree with you that there are Muslim Scientist working all over the world but give me answer why these Muslims are successful in non-Muslim countries?
The answer is obvious. We lack institutions and resources of higher learning and labs and research facilities. As far as knowledge is concerned, vast vast majority of these advanced countries is similarly ignorant of scientific research and understanding as others. Vast majority is consumer. A random american or the other is no less or more wiser about the frontiers of science or is a participant in it.

That's all besides the point: Although research is carried out by people ( especially young researchers and students who are at the forefront) but science, by definition is not personal and in practice is collaborative and collective. Scientific knowledge comes from constant improvement and re calibration or from failures of the existing methods .

Okara

Please Share one from Torah where Jews can kill indigenous Palestinians. Actually I do Have Quotes from Talmud where Jews are allowed to kill cananites.

I don't care about them. As a Muslim, I have no choice but to act on Sunnah.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)

The microprocessors that are in your phone and computer/laptop were invented in Israel by yahudis. If you're so concerned about the Palestinians, then stop using Israeli technology.

You're a keyboard warrior who doesn't have the balls to be in a military battle and see the horror. So just sit your arse down.

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
Australian, Chinese, Pakistanis, American, Mayans, Malaysians, Indonesians, Irish and 150 more NATIONS are much more advance than this Fake Zionist colon cancer called ISRAHELL.

MOTHER effer Mirza Ghulam Kunjur.
Come on we shouldn't fight with anyone. Our focus should be poverty, education, economy, reforms, this type of hate is spread by our molvies.

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't care about them. As a Muslim, I have no choice but to act on Sunnah.
Can we not fight should all focus on poverty, jobs, reforms, accountability, justice these all big enemies of muslims and Pakistan. Reason jews are strong because they ahead in these things. Muslims just good at pulling legs of each and other and everyone trying to proof i am right and you are wrong. Live peace and let others leave peacefully. Make your selfs strong first.

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
I'm not defending Israel but, there are many invention by Jews which we use it in our daily lives.
Here are some Jewish medical milestones.
Did anyone of you or your family member use it?
Get real guys.

Vaccinating Needle: Benjamin Ruben Jewish

o Polio Vaccine Jonas Salk Jewish

o Leukaemia Drug Gertrude Elion Jewish

o Hepatitis B Baruch Blumberg Jewish

o Syphilis Drug Paul Ehrlich Jewish

o Neuro muscular Elie Metchnikoff Jewish

o Endocrinology Andrew Schally Jewish

o Cognitive therapy. Aaron Beck Jewish

o Contraceptive Pill Gregory Pincus Jewish

o Understanding of Human Eye. G. Wald Jewish

o Embryology. Stanley Cohen Jewish

o Kidney Dialysis Willem Kloffcame Jewish

Nobel Prize Winners
Very good i am impressed when Pakistanis do research and learn from nations which are strong and ruling the world

Salazar67

The microprocessors that are in your phone and computer/laptop were invented in Israel by yahudis. If you're so concerned about the Palestinians, then stop using Israeli technology.

You're a keyboard warrior who doesn't have the balls to be in a military battle and see the horror. So just sit your arse down.
AssHole Give me ur address and we shall find out who is the key board warrior real soon.

I can visit U.K... Surrey?

Most of the high-tech stolen from US by ZioNazi death merchants.

Zionist are the carrion birds of humanity.

A small tactical nuke should finish these death eater who have occupied Palestine.

The Rabbis of terrorism must not survive.. Mankind is in danger from this tribe of Lucifer.

Holo hoax of it all.

concern_paki

you have no choice mostly things come from Jewish, even Einstein was a Jew, but its directly from Israel, it was expecting as they seems to be look like new superpower

Salazar67

Come on we shouldn't fight with anyone. Our focus should be poverty, education, economy, reforms, this type of hate is spread by our molvies.
This type of Hate is spread by Molvis.. Your views On Jewish Molvis and Christian Molvis? Who spread hate and support Wars and killings of Muslims all over the world?

Have you listened to their sermons? We must kill "MOSLEMS" so white Jesus can come..