Islamic scholar Nureed Fatima declares IHC verdict regarding second marriage un-Islamic

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the reason when we don't follow the Qur'an alone.
Keep following fake ahadeeth and you will have this ruling.
Read the relevant ayat of marriage then you can come to a conclusion that 2 3 or 4 marriages are only for widowed to support them in the society and that is also with a condition of only if you could do justice to them.
Just to marry for the lust of sex is a frank violation of the Qur'an.
No it doesn’t. The Scholar of Islam outrightly rejects such bullshit u r making up.

stargazer

Allah has given the permission to a man to have up to 4 wives at a time but men always forget what are the conditions for each wife. I guess they have brought it upon themselves to have the court have a say in the matter.

As for ordinary people having their say in the matter, why do Ulema find it offensive as we have seen what they have done for the religion so far? One of the questions in the Kabr will be why did you not do your own search by reading the Koran? Instead of calling regular folk how dare they this or that? Explain to them what is wrong or why Alim's opinion is right.
Ulema can advise they can not dictate or force.

Ulema have Caused divisions and did not stand up for the rights of women in the last 70 years. Or for the rights of poor as they have always chosen to side with the powerful.
Rights of the minorities as they have chosen to side with the mobs.
Rights of the children as they have allowed madrassas to have the children beaten and molested without public punishment of the maulvi who commits this horrendous crime.

stargazer

Islamic Scholar above has all necessary evidence regarding this matter, and I agree with her.
How funny! Farhat Hashmi was made to run out of Pakistan by these maulvis and now opinion of another female is acceptable to them because she is taking their side! Hypocrisy is thy name!

stargazer

The predominant law practiced is Colonial Anglo-Saxon. Pakistan is fake in it's characterisitics. There are many laws that contradict Quran & Sunnah and the Scholars are corrupt and complicit in their silence. For example, they've already passed law on transgenders and allowed a March in December 2018 in Lahore.

The main aspect is to intoduce LGBT agenda so it becomes mainstream. In essence, the nation of Lut (as) were not transgressors, but the one who sent down punishment is unjust (auoozbillah).

This Madina-e Riast is FAKE. He's just fooling people for what they want to hear. He is continuing with Musharraf's policy. It's Enlighten Moderation 2.0
Itnee door key kauri to hubble say bhi nazar naheen aa rahee thee per aap per aafreen hai Aryang key nazar pai hai!
It's called BS!!

muhammadadeel

How funny! Farhat Hashmi was made to run out of Pakistan by these maulvis and now opinion of another female is acceptable to them because she is taking their side! Hypocrisy is thy name!

I am only concerned with the present on this matter. She has openly and honestly presented case as in Quran.

In my book that is the only thing that matters.

stargazer

I am only concerned with the present on this matter. She has openly and honestly presented case as in Quran.

In my book that is the only thing that matters.
That is the problem, picking and choosing what one wants to believe because it suits the present purpose. Ends do not justify the means. I rest my case.

Slider

Voter (50+ posts)
surah-an-nisa-ayah-3.png

"Addal" is not the same as "Insaaf" , Insaaf is from "Nisif" , If I were to distribute 100 bucks between two and I split it 50/50 then I am "Munsif"
Allah is not Munsif but "Aadil" , or one can say that no human can ascend to be "Aadil" period. One can find out the difference between Addal and Insaaf by doing little leg work.

Here is the proof

فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا فَوَاحِدَةً أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۚ
“But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses.”

وَلَن تَسْتَطِيعُوا أَن تَعْدِلُوا بَيْنَ النِّسَاءِ وَلَوْ حَرَصْتُمْ ۖ
“And you will never be able to be equal [in feeling] between wives, even if you should strive [to do so].”(4:129)

ذَٰلِكَ أَدْنَىٰ أَلَّا تَعُولُوا
“That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].”

The blanket statement that Islam permits 4 wives is factually false!
Now the logical question is why did'nt God explicitly shut the door on more than one wife? And thats the only question we should be pondering , as Allah is Hakeem and there must be some Hikmat in it ?

Last edited: