Islamic scholar Nureed Fatima declares IHC verdict regarding second marriage un-Islamic

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

نرید فاطمہ اسلامی سکالر ہیں، پروفیسر ہیں۔

اب یہ عورت جس نے اسلام کو پڑھا ہے طالبعلم کی حیثیت سے جب اس کے نزدیک یہ قانون شریعت کے خلاف ہے۔
تو بے شرم حمزہ علی عباسی جیسا لاعلم جاہل کیسے قرآن کے اس قانون اس آیت کا دنیا بھر میں کس منہ سے مزاق اڑا رہا ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1143226106889363462

آپ سب بھائیوں سے گزارش ہے اسلام کی اس بات کو، قرآن کے اس اصول کو کوئی منہ لگانے کو تیار نہیں کیونکہ وہ اُن کی سیاست میں نہیں آتا۔

کم سے کم ہمیں اس غیر شرعی قرآن کی آیت کو پاکستان میں بدلنے والے قانوں کے خلاف اپنے اردگرد اور سوشل میڈیا پر صاف آواز اٹھانی چاہیے۔

Last edited by a moderator:

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whether permission or not doesn't matter what matter is justice between two wives... and those men who call it lust can burn in jealousy of having two wives and women can burn because they were not worth it.

muhammadadeel

Whether permission or not doesn't matter what matter is justice between two wives... and those men who call it lust can burn in jealousy of having two wives and women can burn because they were not worth it.

I personally vehemently condemn Islamabad High Court verdict to speak against the Quran. The above Islamic Scholar professor has said herself. Permission is not needed neither asked for.

Judge must be thrown out of the court. He has abused the Quran and the Muslim Law.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I personally vehemently condemn Islamabad High Court verdict to speak against the Quran. The above Islamic Scholar professor has said herself. Permission is not needed neither asked for.

Judge must be thrown out of the court. He has abused the Quran and the Muslim Law.
کس کس کو فارغ کرو گے ۔ ان ججوں کا اسلامی شرعی قوانین کا مطالعہ نہ ہونے کے برابر ہے لیکن اپنا حکمنامہ ضرور جاری کرنا ہے ۔ بہتر ہوتا کہ یہ جج اس معاملے کو اسلامی نظریاتی کونسل سے مشاورت کے بعد حل کرتا ۔

muhammadadeel

بہتر ہوتا کہ یہ جج اس معاملے کو اسلامی نظریاتی کونسل سے مشاورت کے بعد حل کرتا ۔

جب اسلامی نظریاتی کونسل ہی بےشرمی سے خاموش ہے تو کس اسلامی کونسل کی بات کرنی۔

یہ شرعیت کی نہیں قرآن کی تزہیک کی گئی ہے، اب اس جج کو یا فارغ کرو یا پاکستان کو فارغ کرو۔

Liberal 000

Yeh Aurat religious scholar se zaida Model lagti hai

She does not know that making and publishing such a pics for Na Mehrams is Haram . How can we take such a woman as Islamic scholar?

Zaidi Qasim

She does not know that making and publishing such a pics for Na Mehrams is Haram . How can we take such a woman as Islamic scholar?
Lol.. you don't like Abaya , you don't like Niqab, you don't like Burqa.. what the heck you like ?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

خواتین کو مساجد میں بھی پچھلی صفوں میں کھڑا کیا جاتا ہے یہ کمرے سے سامنے کیسے آ گئی. ٹھیک کہا نہ میں نے​

Liberal 000

خواتین کو مساجد میں بھی پچھلی صفوں میں کھڑا کیا جاتا ہے یہ کمرے سے سامنے کیسے آ گئی. ٹھیک کہا نہ میں نے​

Lol.. you don't like Abaya , you don't like Niqab, you don't like Burqa.. what the heck you like ?

Meny tu wohi baat ki hai Jo Islamic scholars se suni hai

App bhi thory bhout Scholar hain further in topic pe sirf app guide Ker sakty hain

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)

جب اسلامی نظریاتی کونسل ہی بےشرمی سے خاموش ہے تو کس اسلامی کونسل کی بات کرنی۔

یہ شرعیت کی نہیں قرآن کی تزہیک کی گئی ہے، اب اس جج کو یا فارغ کرو یا پاکستان کو فارغ کرو۔

The predominant law practiced is Colonial Anglo-Saxon. Pakistan is fake in it's characterisitics. There are many laws that contradict Quran & Sunnah and the Scholars are corrupt and complicit in their silence. For example, they've already passed law on transgenders and allowed a March in December 2018 in Lahore.

The main aspect is to intoduce LGBT agenda so it becomes mainstream. In essence, the nation of Lut (as) were not transgressors, but the one who sent down punishment is unjust (auoozbillah).

This Madina-e Riast is FAKE. He's just fooling people for what they want to hear. He is continuing with Musharraf's policy. It's Enlighten Moderation 2.0

muhammadadeel

The predominant law practiced is Colonial Anglo-Saxon. Pakistan is fake in it's characterisitics. There are many laws that contradict Quran & Sunnah and the Scholars are corrupt and complicit in their silence. For example, they've already passed law on transgenders and allowed a March in December 2018 in Lahore.

The main aspect is to intoduce LGBT agenda so it becomes mainstream. In essence, the nation of Lut (as) were not transgressors, but the one who sent down punishment is unjust (auoozbillah).

This Madina-e Riast is FAKE. He's just fooling people for what they want to hear. He is continuing with Musharraf's policy. It's Enlighten Moderation 2.0

100% agreed but WE PAKISTANI's

Must at-least raise our voice for Quran when such thing happens. We have to be answerable for our doings. If we don't then God will judge us on that.

muhammadadeel

I'm not happy, but they should stop fooling the public. Go openly Secular, come out of the hypocrisy and remove all references to Islam OR apply Article 227 as per Constitution and remove ALL ambiguity.

I agree with u. But 4 our love for Quran and Muhammad PBUH.

V shud at-least raise our voice when v see someone abusing Quran's law.

V will be judged on our doing, raise ur voice on this matter to be counted.

Wake up Pak

This is the reason when we don't follow the Qur'an alone.
Keep following fake ahadeeth and you will have this ruling.
Read the relevant ayat of marriage then you can come to a conclusion that 2 3 or 4 marriages are only for widowed to support them in the society and that is also with a condition of only if you could do justice to them.
Just to marry for the lust of sex is a frank violation of the Qur'an.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with u. But 4 our love for Quran and Muhammad PBUH.

V shud at-least raise our voice when v see someone abusing Quran's law.

V will be judged on our doing, raise ur voice on this matter to be counted.

There's no conflict in the heart, I tend to hold on to 'rope of Allah (swt)' as long as possible, In'Sh'Allah. The Society at large is both ignorant and illiterate in the religion and Worldy affairs, respectively. It's not going to end well and I forsee being overwelmed by a more ideological foe.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Meny tu wohi baat ki hai Jo Islamic scholars se suni hai

App bhi thory bhout Scholar hain further in topic pe sirf app guide Ker sakty hain
آپ خود بہت بڑے سکالر ہیں بس ذرا سیکولرازم کے ہاتوں مجبور ہیں

muhammadadeel

There's no conflict in the heart, I tend to hold on to 'rope of Allah (swt)' as long as possible, In'Sh'Allah. The Society at large is both ignorant and illiterate in the religion and Worldy affairs, respectively. It's not going to end well and I forsee being overwelmed by a more ideological foe.
I only care about speaking up, don’t worry if u loose or people ignore u. Otherwise Allah will treat u worst than the ignorants.