Islamabad Tonight - 13th May 2010 - America Calls Pak "Supermarket of Terrorism"-Must

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
America Calls Pak "Supermarket of Terrorism"

And Israel is the sponsor.

the US is manufacturer..

Uk is supplier.

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
LMAO..This zionist death merchants are calling us SUPER MARKET?/Really let me call NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA AND THE VIETNAMESE PEOPLE..What a fraud break diplomatic relations NOW PAKISTANIS.

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
most important thing he said was about media... i am dead sure that our media is doing propaganda against islam and they are doing that in very organised fashion...

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nadim malik thanks for a nice programme, i have said it before that mid-term elections be held and let the new govt form its policies which are in the interest of the country. Right now our govt's policies are taking us into the dark tunnel,there should be a way out of this messy ,corrupt ,dishonest and unpatriotic govt.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
I strongly suggest to forum members to watch this program. You do not have to agree with the opinions by the general. However, the facts presented during the program are extremely useful for those who are attached to Pakistan.

mya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
One of the best. It deserves to be a special historical record. One can differ on cetain opinion of the General, but something full of facts from start to end.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
One should also commend the General for speaking straight truth from time of coup plotters meeting to controversial role of Mush as US-CIA ally to current military operations in tribal areas and its fallout, as soldiers have their reservations about this fight.

mya

most important thing he said was about media… i am dead sure that our media is doing propaganda against islam and they are doing that in very organised fashion…

not only this but it also seems that people are hired to keep an eye on the popular blogs as well… one of the instance of this kind of events can be seen here

where some paid people divert the attention of the viewers towards gosssips and bakwaas

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
most important thing he said was about media… i am dead sure that our media is doing propaganda against islam and they are doing that in very organised fashion…

not only this but it also seems that people are hired to keep an eye on the popular blogs as well… one of the instance of this kind of events can be seen here

where some paid people divert the attention of the viewers towards gosssips and bakwaas

mya said:

Yes and you can easily tell who those people are.Few days ago the comments of Time and Saleembutt are the good example.

Abdul_ghaffar

Best programme in the history of TV shows.It very clearly reveals the actual facts of so called war on terror and their real motive.