Islamabad to Lahore EXECUTIVE CLASS Bus in Pakistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why are they called movers ? Movers in other countries refers to people who help you move house i.e The movers are coming this weekend.

And the unruly traffic totally spoils the entire impression of the city for someone watching. Only if Pakistanis could see it through a third persons POV

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are they called movers ? Movers in other countries refers to people who help you move house i.e The movers are coming this weekend.

And the unruly traffic totally spoils the entire impression of the city for someone watching. Only if Pakistanis could see it through a third persons POV
White folks call it hustle & bustle and expect it in a developing south asian country in fact they somewhat yearn for this kind of 'hustle and bustle' thats why they take these trips to south and south-east asian countries to experience it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
White folks call it hustle & bustle and expect it in a developing south asian country in fact they somewhat yearn for this kind of 'hustle and bustle' thats why they take these trips to south and south-east asian countries to experience it.
That's actually a very poor justification for our poor traffic and traffic law enforcement system.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's actually a very poor justification for our poor traffic and traffic law enforcement system.
I was about to suggest having elephants walking around mounted with men in fancy turbans, snake charmers and flying carpets as well but you've shot the whole idea down.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I use faisal movers once every month. The "snack" they give is 2 pieces of white bread with mayonaise along with a tiny pack of numko and a tiny pice of muffin (extremely cheap and unhealthy). Since this and previous government doesnt have the vision or will to build a high speed railway line (200 km/h+) so companies like Faisal movers are forced to provide this service. These basterds cant even put a restriction on non stop honking going on.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I was about to suggest having elephants walking around mounted with men in fancy turbans, snake charmers and flying carpets as well but you've shot the whole idea down.
Your sarcasm is imagining ancient India, not modern Pakistan. But still lame, accepting there is a problem is the first step to finding a solution. When you justify this hullard bullard traffic as "hustle & bustle" preserved for tourists, don't expect it to get any better anytime soon.
P.S : Flying carpets is an Arabian fairy tale thing. ?