spain say

MPA (400+ posts)
bf8995125528e3c6d4fcad3bbd6c8305.jpg

68223_463987420320317_179023412_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/solar/retromars.html

Its called 'Retrograde motion'. Google it.

It has nothing to do with the sun rising from the West.

What the Prophetpbuh is not the same thing.

Remember: Google is your friend. Use it.

WatanDost

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/solar/retromars.html

Its called 'Retrograde motion'. Google it.

It has nothing to do with the sun rising from the West.

What the Prophetpbuh is not the same thing.

Remember: Google is your friend. Use it.

AAP kehna chah rahay hain kay
1430 saal pehlay yeah prediction GOOGLE per search kar kay
ki ja sakti thi ???

awan4ever

AAP kehna chah rahay hain kay
1430 saal pehlay yeah prediction GOOGLE per search kar kay
ki ja sakti thi ???

Read the whole post.

The article alluded to the strange motion of Mars as evidence of 'Sun rising from the West'.

Retrograde motion of Mars is NOT equivalent to the rising of the sun from the West. Mars goes through this retrograde motion event every two earth years approximately.

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/allaboutmars/nightsky/nightsky04/

An event that occurs every 2 years cannot possibly be what the Prophetpbuh predicted as the end of the world Sun rising from the West event.

Aur kuch?

WatanDost

Read the whole post.

The article alluded to the strange motion of Mars as evidence of 'Sun rising from the West'.

Retrograde motion of Mars is NOT equivalent to the rising of the sun from the West. Mars goes through this retrograde motion event every two earth years approximately.

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/allaboutmars/nightsky/nightsky04/

An event that occurs every 2 years cannot possibly be what the Prophetpbuh predicted as the end of the world Sun rising from the West event.

Aur kuch?

Yaani AISA ho ga zaroor
Laikin
Moujouda Science ya Ham kuch predict nahi kar saktay abhi???
Yeahi kehna chah rahay hain aap???

tariisb

اب مریخ پر سورج مغرب سے نکلے گا ؟ گردش میں اتنی بڑی تبدیلی ، اور اتنی خاموشی ، حیرت ہے

ایسا جلد ہوگا ؟ کب

awan4ever

اب مریخ پر سورج مغرب سے نکلے گا ؟ گردش میں اتنی بڑی تبدیلی ، اور اتنی خاموشی ، حیرت ہے

ایسا جلد ہوگا ؟ کب

No.

Its only relative motion of mars to earth.

Earth moves faster than Mars around the sun. So when Earth is over taking Mars it appears to the viewer on Earth only that Mars is moving backwards when in reality its just us moving forwards faster.

tariisb

No.

Its only relative motion of mars to earth.

Earth moves faster than Mars around the sun. So when Earth is over taking Mars it appears to the viewer on Earth only that Mars is moving backwards when in reality its just us moving forwards faster.

Thats why , i say no "breaking news" , i doubt that , may be something within the scientific parameters , due to this no body cares , but our "illusionists" find something "spicy" for their starved mentality...

Thanks..............

furthermore, if u have time for some reference for my learning , about "planet x" or 21 December 2012 , end of earth ?

Thanks

awan4ever

Thats why , i say no "breaking news" , i doubt that , may be something within the scientific parameters , due to this no body cares , but our "illusionists" find something "spicy" for their starved mentality...

Thanks..............

furthermore, if u have time for some reference for my learning , about "planet x" or 21 December 2012 , end of earth ?

Thanks

I dont know much about planet X and the December 21 end of the world story is based on the Mayan calendar. They probably ran out of space to go beyond 21st December on their calendar and people today think its the end of the world! :lol:

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں تو قیامت کی نشانیوں پر آنکھ بند کر کے یقین رکھتی ہوں اگر حضور نے که دیا تو ہوگا تو ضرور جلد یا بدیر . سائنس کی توجیحات اس
معاملے میں یقینن الگ ہوں گی .