Minister (2k+ posts)
کچھ سال قبل
mahwish_ali
muntazir
Aflah
Khan_Sultan
جیسی آڈیز "ثواب" کما کما کر گم ہو گئیں
کچھ عرصے سے نئی آئی ڈیز متحرک ہیں. نام بدل گئے کام نہیں بدلے
چول اگر اڈمن بدل گئے تو توں بھی نہیں رہے گا وہابی ہونے کا فائدہ اٹھاتا ہے ورنہ تیری اوقات کیا ہے ؟ فورم پر ایک سوال کا جواب دے نہیں سکتا اور پوسٹیں ہزاروں میں

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Astaghfirullah.

Look at my thread now, this is exactly what i was talking about. And you all are Muslims or claim to be and even quote the Holy Quran to attack each other. You're bickering at each other for no reason, associating lies to me and each other and lied about my intentions for this thread.

My thread was strictly about non-Muslims who attack Islam and spew gutter about it. Maybe the admins can warn them or put an end to the blasphemy. I don't even want to quote some of the crap that is said by these members.

I don't care what sect you belong to as long as you believe in Allah and Muhammad (saww). Allah has said it very clearly that He will be the judge on judgment day and decide who among us was correct. Who am i to judge who is the right sect and who is wrong? Maybe i am the wrong one. It is up to Allah.

Just follow the Holy Quran and the Sunnah and pray you're on the Sirat e Mustaqeem. Don't become judge of Muslims.

Also every human is capable of mistakes including our religious leaders. The language that is used against Dr Israr, Astaghfirullah. Maybe he did mistakes but he also has done a lot of good. Becoming a religious leader doesn't mean you become an angel. Who told you to blindly follow any one religious leader? Ignore the bad and focus on the good.

My thread was about non Muslims, look at where it is now. I reported it to admins btw last night to avoid this nonsense but we can see how much admins care.

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
کچھ سال قبل
mahwish_ali
muntazir
Aflah
Khan_Sultan
جیسی آڈیز "ثواب" کما کما کر گم ہو گئیں
کچھ عرصے سے نئی آئی ڈیز متحرک ہیں. نام بدل گئے کام نہیں بدلے
سب چلے گئے پر توں ادھر کا ادھر ہی ہے لوگوں کو رافضی کہے پر تجھے کوئی نہیں نکالتا توں مزید عذاب حاصل کرنے کے لئے ابھی تک رکا ہوا ہے