ISIS vs Taliban!

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
پشاور تا کابل ایئر پورٹ بس سروس شروع کرو پھر دیکھو تیرا سالہ جمہوری تسلسل کے ماروں پر کیا بیتی ہے!؛
What is your point? Sorry mujhay samajh nahi ayi

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Basically ISIS & DAESH are Black Water and other mercenaries, and TTP are Takfeeris Hell Dogs. Both are joint venture of CIA/RAW/MI6/MOSAD.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
They were made by US with helo of Pakistan to fight agaisnt USSR and now china, Russia and Pakistan helped them fight Nato.
Meray pyaray bhai wo mujahideen thay .talibaan nahi. Ap ko is ko samjhnay ki zarurat hai Google kar lain kafi kuch hain. Newspaper bbi mil jaiingay.

@@@O.P

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Meray pyaray bhai wo mujahideen thay .talibaan nahi. Ap ko is ko samjhnay ki zarurat hai Google kar lain kafi kuch hain. Newspaper bbi mil jaiingay.
Meray pyaray bhai, taliban ke starting bhi west ke support se hoi thee, Mullah umer mujahid thay, he was injured dduring batlle agaisnt ussr lost his eye and was sent to madrasas as teacher! They were mujahideen who latter fought for power im Afghansitan with war lords who were alsos X mujhadins. They were all made by the West.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
NO, it were all war lords fighting for money and power, called mujahedeen... Taliban was next phase evolution/revolution where they united they whole country which was claimed by war lords.

ISIS was created when after invading Iraq US simply dismantled existing army (one of worlds biggest standing army) instead of improving that army to protect the country. US did that intentionally to create rift between million strong armed men and new government US created...
I agree and also the same was said by wadaich in a summarized way.

I think your second question that why muslim youth follow when a slogan of islamic caliphate is raised, is the one that requires intellectual discussion, but surely with so many spoilers this is not the place for that.

In short most of unbiased level headed people have seen enough of the contemporary systems and how they are used by the powerful against commoners.

Hence humanity is in need of an alternative which is only provided by islam i.e. caliphate system.

Unfortunately lack of knowledge and desperation of people is used by the zionist minds and they create things like ISIS and Daesh. With that they get at least the following great benefits:

1. The energies of people, which could be used for right movements against oppression and injustice, are drained in wrong direction.

2. Islam is badly maligned by using media to project their wrong doings.

3. Causing a lot of confusion and frustration in the muslims so that they are unable to stand even with righteous people.

These are my views and i dont mind if anybody does not agree and i hope the disagreement will remain respectful.

uzairm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Meray pyaray bhai, taliban ke starting bhi west ke support se hoi thee, Mullah umer mujahid thay, he was injured dduring batlle agaisnt ussr lost his eye and was sent to madrasas as teacher! They were mujahideen who latter fought for power im Afghansitan with war lords who were alsos X mujhadins. They were all made by the West.
The first Afghan war started in 1979, up until 1982 the west was afraid of getting involved and being in direct conflict with the USSR, it was only after the resistance of the indigenous afghans for three years that the west realized the opportunity and came to aid the afghans. So the Afghans or the Mujahideens were not created by the west, they were already there. Infact it were the afghans who laid the foundations of the western superiority for the next four decades. They would have prevailed over the russians just like they prevailed over they military might of 80 countries combined. with or without anybody's support.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hence humanity is in need of an alternative which is only provided by islam i.e. caliphate system.

This is the root cause for which Anti-Christ forces managed 9/11 to dismantlement of rugged type of Islam in Afghanistan that was turning out be a peaceful country with poorest economy without Riba and aid from anyone.

It may be pertinent to mention here that Political Islam is the nightmare for evil forces. It doesn't recommend any kind of governance system. It only recommends implementation of "Khadood Allah" to be in the boundaries defined by our Creator. Muslims have to adapt their governance system in accordance with their age; be it Khilafat, Democracy, Dictatorship, Kingship, or Chinese Model.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Taliban are ultranationalists. They confine themselves within the boundaries of Afghanistan. They do not put a claim anything beyond that.
Where as IS doesn’t believe in any geopolitical boundaries. They want panglobal spread of hardcore Islam. They want to roam and rule free. If somebody is a person of another faith, than he is nobody.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
طالبان کو تو حالات نے بنایا مگر آئی ایس آئی ایس اور داعش کو امریکہ سی آئی اے ، اسرائیل موساد ، انڈیا را نے مل کر بنایا اور یہ کوئی خفیہ منصوبہ نہیں رہا خود سی آئی اے اور امریکیوں نے بہت سے موقعوں پر یہ قبول کیا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Just few questions and want to know your point of view?

What is the difference b/w Isis sxhool of thought and Taliban? What are the similarities b/w Isis and Taliban?

ISIS proclaimed to have a Islamic Khalafait and many muslims blindly followed them in Pakistan. Talibam claims the same and people follow them blindly now in Pakistan.

If anyone raises the Slogan of Islamic Khalafait then why Muslim youth follow them blindly?
Nothing, both are the two sides of the same coin. Both follow extremist wahabi ideology. You will have better luck extracting blood from stone than any meaningful discussion on this subject, as you can see, everyone has their own little conspiracy theory. Pakistani way of justifying just about anything and everything.

Man its been so long still haven't found a job?
Bro what can I do, its all the CIA's fault they have targeted my profession to create economic chaos so there really are no jobs left in my field.

^^^ This is much easier than admitting that fucker you have no education, no skills, no experience, sit home all day on your fat ass watching haqeeqat TV.

So it's always CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF, ISI, FBR, RAW, MOSSAD, M16, NDS's fault