ISI Operation In India, Exposed!!!Satire

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Salaam o Alaakam, I have been following this forum from 2011, hardly posted just came to see the content and what Pakistanis views are on current affairs in Pakistan and get my daily dose of Siastat talk shows, for few years the so-called "right-wing: "left-wing", "liberals" "conservative" both are taking extreme sides. The family is stuck in Pakistan due to Corona so I have lots of time in my hands.

I decided to make a youtube channel to put information which will hopefully educate to others and give them a laugh.
Constructive Criticism is welcomed :).

P.S. I'm an Aeronaturcial Engineer, not Tech-savvy so its a learning curve!

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
#sahiwalIncident was not ISI operation it was CDT operation! CTD and ISI are two different entities!
This operation was supervised by ISI moles and conducted by CTD operatives

Listen after 6:30
Mostly GHQ media cell members asking whats the proof that
ISI give wrong intelligence. Please listen video and specially at 7:30
ISI people were part of team even whole intel was given by them.

Zeeshan Hum sharminda hain terey qatil zinda hain
ISPR jawab do!

PS: bharey ke tatoo na parhain ?

bhaibarood

Proud of ISI who are heavy on the nerves of enemies of Pakistan.
Inshallah your kids will see the same fate as Sahiwal kids saw then I will ask you
Government-Not-Ready-To-Forgive-Sahiwal-Incident-Culprits-Even-If-Court-Does.jpg

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
This operation was supervised by ISI moles and conducted by CTD operatives

Listen after 6:30
Mostly GHQ media cell members asking whats the proof that
ISI give wrong intelligence. Please listen video and specially at 7:30
ISI people were part of team even whole intel was given by them.

Zeeshan Hum sharminda hain terey qatil zinda hain
ISPR jawab do!

PS: bharey ke tatoo na parhain ?
I just realized you get your info from media shows :) stay blessed!

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Inshallah your kids will see the same fate as Sahiwal kids saw then I will ask you
Government-Not-Ready-To-Forgive-Sahiwal-Incident-Culprits-Even-If-Court-Does.jpg
you are wishing that I lose my Son and he be killed because i said CTD was in charge of that operation and not ISI? is this how to respond to someone who disagrees with your point of view? May Allah S.W.T bless you and your family.

bhaibarood

you are wishing that I lose my Son and he be killed because i said CTD was in charge of that operation and not ISI? is this how to respond to someone who disagrees with your point of view? May Allah S.W.T bless you and your family.
Is that reply for you? read it again
Its only for those boot lickers who cant see the oppressor and oppressed!
Did you listen to the video ?
you are new to this forum so learn to comprehend first

bhaibarood

I said enemies of Pakistan, and you commented on that. Should I consider this a coincidence or you really felt that the comment was for you? Of course it is always coincidence that you are always available for anti-state posts/threads.
well is that also coincidence that you always lick the boots and never rasied your voice for ISI atrocites in sahiwal or Baluchistan or Nwazirstan ?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Is that reply for you? read it again
Its only for those boot lickers who cant see the oppressor and oppressed!
Did you listen to the video ?
you are new to this forum so learn to comprehend first
its a reply to another human being and you are wishing death upon their son because he likes ISI, regardless who the reply was to that's quite an extreme view and should be criticized.

Bootlikers see one side of coin and not the full spectrum just like non-boot lickers like to see only other side of the coin and not the whole coin, that doesn't mean we wish death open their families cause of their point of view,

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
P.S this thread was for the 2 videos i posted please keep it toward that and learn to respect other opinions!

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
well is that also coincidence that you always lick the boots and never rasied your voice for ISI atrocites in sahiwal or Baluchistan or Nwazirstan ?

Such comments from you only cement the thought in me that you are not good for anything but hurling false allegations against people. And so your credibility goes from bad to worse in my view.

You don't know me and I am always there raising my voice for the right thing in the right way not in a traitor's way. Just for example Pakistani Taliban killed innocent people, but I won't say all Pakistanis(including BhaiBarood) are killers/terrorists. But there is always a right way to describe an event(or events).

bhaibarood

Such comments from you only cement the thought in me that you are not good for anything but hurling false allegations against people. And so your credibility goes from bad to worse in my view.

You don't know me and I am always there raising my voice for the right thing in the right way not in a traitor's way. Just for example Pakistani Taliban killed innocent people, but I won't say all Pakistanis(including BhaiBarood) are killers/terrorists. But there is always a right way to describe an event(or events).
So after listening to the video I posted did you not come to the conclusion that ISI did killed sahiwal family ?
rest of shaming and blaming after your comment

miafridi

So after listening to the video I posted did you not come to the conclusion that ISI did killed sahiwal family ?
rest of shaming and blaming after your comment

I didn't watch the video you posted, nor I have the time to watch everything everyone posts, because like any normal person I can only watch things permissible by my routine and I do present my opinion on the ones I watch. I am not bound to watch anything for anyone specially by a person who I don't even know. You can probably PM me and we can share a good chat on matters with the satisfaction that I am talking to someone I know rather than someone who could be anybody and could have any amount of different identities etc etc.

Ratan

ISI made Terrorist Modi's Chaddi...wet & yellow.
Modi-Amit Shah-Ajit Doval-Tattistani COAS ...day-night recite three words...Pakistan-ISI-Imran Khan.
In fact they won election by reciting Pakistan only.

Why China occupied Ladakh?..... because the ISI told China that Hindu stan is planning to make a false flag operation on LOC Kashmir to divert the disaster of Covid-9 handling in india.
Who sent pigeon in Hindu stan?...ISI because it wanted to send secret message to Kashmiri Freedom Fighters.
Who sent Locusts to Hindu stan?...It was ISI...to destroy the Hindu stani economy.
Who sent 'Heat Wave' to Hindu stan?...of course ISI...ISI diverted the heat wave in such a innovative way that even the greatest scientists never thought of.

Look at the Tattistani news clip.

Last edited:

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
ISI made Terrorist Modi's Chaddi...wet & yellow.
Modi-Amit Shah-Ajit Doval-Tattistani COAS ...day-night recite three words...Pakistan-ISI-Imran Khan.
In fact they won election by reciting Pakistan only.

Why China occupied Ladakh?..... because the ISI told China that Hindu stan is planning to make a false flag operation on LOC Kashmir to divert the disaster of Covid-9 handling in india.
Who sent pigeon in Hindu stan?...ISI because it wanted to send secret message to Kashmiri Freedom Fighters.
Who sent Locusts to Hindu stan?...It was ISI...to destroy the Hindu stani economy.
Who sent 'Heat Wave' to Hindu stan?...of course ISI...ISI diverved the heat wave in a most innovative way even the greatest scientists never thought of.

Look at the Tattistani news clip.

the reality of that pigeon was he was carrying a love letter, the song ja kabootar jaa from the 90s lol

Im working on 2nd video which will be in line of the first ISI video and will include this clip and few others ;)

tomorrow will post the video on Indian failed foreign policy and of ladakh and why China did what it did and it effectin the region and Pakistan, i hope you watch it

what can i do to make these videos better? content-wise and other feedback if you can give.

Dr Adam

Salaam o Alaakam, I have been following this forum from 2011, hardly posted just came to see the content and what Pakistanis views are on current affairs in Pakistan and get my daily dose of Siastat talk shows, for few years the so-called "right-wing: "left-wing", "liberals" "conservative" both are taking extreme sides. The family is stuck in Pakistan due to Corona so I have lots of time in my hands.

I decided to make a youtube channel to put information which will hopefully educate to others and give them a laugh.
Constructive Criticism is welcomed :).

P.S. I'm an Aeronaturcial Engineer, not Tech-savvy so its a learning curve!

I found your videos hilarious, and a decent way to convey your targeted message to the audience you have in mind. Considering it to be your 1st video, I will give you 7 out of 10 and am pretty sure with little more time you will be producing cutting edge material.
So my friend keep up the good work and ignore people like bhaiMardood on this forum. Overwhelming number of members on this forum are patriots, receptive and not only enjoy good content but will encourage you as well.
Best.