ISI most powerful spy agency in the world: ex-Raw chief

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They say things just to please us......ISI is no doubt a good agency but its not the best reason being we were unable to trace Osama Bin Laden when he was hiding like miles away from Kakool (Many don't believe that story but it doesn't matter, what world knows officially is the narrative i am talking about).

I don't think a person trained to defend his country would stoop to say such a thing which could be perceived as not being in favor of his country.
Moreover ISI is not people like you and me who could be swayed by a little praise.

TONIC

According to gen hameed gull ,' osama had been dead before abbotabad operation !'

Could have been....world only believes what is told to them from Govts so conspiracy theories sounds nice but eventually are all conspiracy theories.

TONIC

What ever you, me and the common citizen of the world knows about Osama biln Laden's capture is not even a 5% of the reality. There are many technicalities and give n take in these type of matters.

Again.....I had mentioned in my post that world only cares about the narrative which is issued by the Govts and official story as they call it.

TONIC

I don't think a person trained to defend his country would stoop to say such a thing which could be perceived as not being in favor of his country.
Moreover ISI is not people like you and me who could be swayed by a little praise.

I agree with you but I don't think ISI is that good.....an agency becomes good when the name also is not appearing and things are being done.

Star Gazer

I agree with you but I don't think ISI is that good.....an agency becomes good when the name also is not appearing and things are being done.

Come on! this is not possible for a national agency. And if ISI is good then I am sure the real players are not known. ISI takes the credit and keeps them anonymous ;)

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
India's (wwe) RAW is good only in Bollywood. But reality is what it speaks by itself.

By God this isn't ISI, it's the glory of our Lord.

With the glory of our Lord, we broke India in 1947, we snatched Kashmir that we call Azaad Kashmir and we will break India one more time the way we broke USSR. That's what our Lord does who sees who fights for him and who fights for (cursed) satan.

By God it's not us who really want us or we wouldn't take more than a day to concur all India. It will be India who has to wake us and invite us to do what's the destiny. So let's see when Jackal has to come to city.

All glory and appreciation is for the Almighty God.

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
ISI main akal hoti tu MQM na banti
Ye hamain khush kia ja raha ha is ka matlab kuch bhi hosakta ha.
Agar ISI main akal ha tu mohtat rahay kahin hamara iraq jesa hasher na ker day USA

TONIC

Come on! this is not possible for a national agency. And if ISI is good then I am sure the real players are not known. ISI takes the credit and keeps them anonymous ;)

It is possible.......but my point is still valid....we had Osama in our home and we were not able to capture him so that tells me that its a disaster specially in intelligence. Being a Pakistani, I love ISI and Pakistan Army but we should call spade a spade....its not that good.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kindly add following in your list too:
Y ISI was used to create MQM to counter PPP in urban Sindh.
Y ISI was used for destabilizing govt by political factors from within same govt..
Y ISI was used to spy opposition by govt.
Y ISI can't neutralized Altaf Hussain venom specially when a rejected person from army was planted by ISI itself
Y ISI can't stop/catch baber ghori from containers scam.
Y all so called middle-class MQM leaders become billionaire & ISI can't stop & watch them.
Y such looters of PPP, MQM, PMl N & their facilitators run away from Pakistan & ISI can't do anything
& list keep going on....

if ISI is the best than i fail to understand

1) how ISI didn't know osama hideout near PMA academy

2) how did ISI fail to counter RAW in east pakistan debacle

3) how did ISI fail to protect pak from countless suicide bombers

4) how did ISI fail to protect GHQ from terrorist attack

5) BLA blew quaid's residency, an imp land mark, ISI never imagined that

6) attack on srilankan team

7) getting continuously defeated by TTP in pakistan, losing many men

8) pakistan's internal security thanks to ISI

9) 57% of Pakistan lawless (KPK, Sindh Balochistan, FATA all except few portions of Punjab)

if ISI is best than i guess al other IA are very poor

regards

:)

bisaat

Banned
Kindly add following in your list too:
Y ISI was used to create MQM to counter PPP in urban Sindh.
Y ISI was used for destabilizing govt by political factors from within same govt..
Y ISI was used to spy opposition by govt.
Y ISI can't neutralized Altaf Hussain venom specially when a rejected person from army was planted by ISI itself
Y ISI can't stop/catch baber ghori from containers scam.
Y all so called middle-class MQM leaders become billionaire & ISI can't stop & watch them.
Y such looters of PPP, MQM, PMl N & their facilitators run away from Pakistan & ISI can't do anything
& list keep going on....

sorry your questions arn't valid but i will surly add something along the lines

10) if MQM is a RAW agent why did ISI come to know after 36 years

11) how ISI was neglectful if india gave funding to MQM and ISI can't prove its claim yet

12) if MQM was ISI agent how did MQM it means MQM was an ISI asset so how come MQM become RAW agent ;)

13) how did the ISI agent TTP become indian agent?

14) how did osama turned form being CIA gent to ISI agent and then RAW agent

regards

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh aap is ki ami pey ilzam laga rehey hien key wo musharf key sath soti rehie hey
yeh na hu key is form key CHODHARY aap ko orange ker key apney ghar ley jaien

Allah apko aur mujhy hidayat dy. aisi batain karty huay aik dafa soch liya karo. kal ko tumhy apna bhi koi hamshakal mil jayega phr ilzam lagana apni amma par.

Ahud1

Allah apko aur mujhy hidayat dy. aisi batain karty huay aik dafa soch liya karo. kal ko tumhy apna bhi koi hamshakal mil jayega phr ilzam lagana apni amma par.

تجھے بات سمھجھ میں آئے ہے کے میں نے کھا کیا ہے یا تجھے سمھجاؤں میں ؟؟؟؟

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Fakhre Alam
shakal musharaf sy milti iski

تیری اس بات کا جواب دیا تھا اب اگر تو چاہتا ہے کے تیرے لاسٹ کومنٹ کا جواب دیا جے تو تو فرمائش کر
پھر دیکھ تیرے گھر سے کون کون اتا ہے یہاں کپڑے لینے

Star Gazer

It is possible.......but my point is still valid....we had Osama in our home and we were not able to capture him so that tells me that its a disaster specially in intelligence. Being a Pakistani, I love ISI and Pakistan Army but we should call spade a spade....its not that good.

Best is different from Perfect and 100% no one can be on top of their game all the time. So to say this one incidence makes us look like not at the top is a little too harsh. This is what confidence is all about, to accept your mistakes,learn from them but do not berate them to a point that mistakes appear to be crimes.
Why would you argue against something which even the enemy is accepting as a fact? Maybe you could use your talent to build on it rather than bring it down?

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
My questions not valid b/c it hit you right where it matters, rest you keep ur "*****-rona" as always.

sorry your questions arn't valid but i will surly add something along the lines

10) if MQM is a RAW agent why did ISI come to know after 36 years

11) how ISI was neglectful if india gave funding to MQM and ISI can't prove its claim yet

12) if MQM was ISI agent how did MQM it means MQM was an ISI asset so how come MQM become RAW agent ;)

13) how did the ISI agent TTP become indian agent?

14) how did osama turned form being CIA gent to ISI agent and then RAW agent

regards

TONIC

Best is different from Perfect and 100% no one can be on top of their game all the time. So to say this one incidence makes us look like not at the top is a little too harsh. This is what confidence is all about, to accept your mistakes,learn from them but do not berate them to a point that mistakes appear to be crimes.
Why would you argue against something which even the enemy is accepting as a fact? Maybe you could use your talent to build on it rather than bring it down?

I think ISI should concentrate first on Internal enemies then external enemies....no matter how good you are externally it doesn't matter if internal situation is not good. ISI should look into the financial crimes which are leading entire nation to a disaster which people are not able to see right now.

ISI is not a cricket team that it should learn, they already know what is the problem and they should act now to eradicate that threat.

Respect

If ISI was the best in the world they would have ensured that terrorism after 9/11 in PK did not go to the level it has. The only time army has come to action is under General Raheel, they woke up after Peshawar attack.

I do not think ISI is number 1 and why ex Raw said this does not make much sense to me.

Respect

Where was ISI when MQM was taking training from RAW and were causing havoc inside Karachi?