Ishaq Dar is the reason of all economic crisis - Muzammal Aslam

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yea haraamkhoor…..5 down today, 7 up tomorrow. Sell this bullshit to Ume-Hareem, who tried to sell us the same before. When it goes up tomorrow, which it will, you will have to lick my phallus.
no another 5 down tomorrow....total will be 10 in 2 days BEFORE dar has taken oath.....now get ready to kiss my feet

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
no another 5 down tomorrow....total will be 10 in 2 days BEFORE dar has taken oath.....now get ready to kiss my feet
Yea haraamkhoor…., only after to suck my phallus for jacking it up Rs 50 over the last 4 months. Once bastard dar is here, I will make you lick my ejaculate. For haraamkhoors, it’s treat.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yea haraamkhoor…., only after to suck my phallus for jacking it up Rs 50 over the last 4 months. Once bastard dar is here, I will make you lick my ejaculate. For haraamkhoors, it’s treat.
We have your message on record....u will have to kiss my feet....dont run away....and dont try to delete your messages munna

انقلاب

We have your message on record....u will have to kiss my feet....dont run away....and dont try to delete your messages munna
Kakay, We have your message on record....u will have to kiss my phallus ....dont run away....and dont try to delete your messages

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kakay, We have your message on record....u will have to kiss my phallus ....dont run away....and dont try to delete your messages
WHere are u hiding munna? More bad news for you.....DOllar down another 3.5 rupees....even BEFORE Dar has taken oath.....i predicted 10 rupee drop within 7 days AFTER takign oath...now get ready to kiss my feet.....munna

انقلاب

WHere are u hiding munna? More bad news for you.....DOllar down another 3.5 rupees....even BEFORE Dar has taken oath.....i predicted 10 rupee drop within 7 days AFTER takign oath...now get ready to kiss my feet.....munna
حرام خور ، اتنا پُھدک رہا ہے، ڈار کو رشتہ ہی دے دے

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
حرام خور ، اتنا پُھدک رہا ہے، ڈار کو رشتہ ہی دے دے
Dollar down again for 4th day munna and by tomorrow it wil be below 230 compared to 240 last week......now you have just been humiliated.....come and kiss my feet now as u claimed....by