Ishaq Dar given tough time on BBC Hard Talk

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the style of interviews which should be done in pakistan .The interviewer came with full research and but dar on the spotlight and dar was struggling and fudging and lying.One of this class in pakistan kamran and than

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
God his body language speaks 'theft' all the way....the hurried responses, the constant wetting of the lips....the shaking of the head before the question is done....
i wonder whose genius idea it was to put his sorry face on the stand on hard talk?

Go watch Asad Umar, or Imran Khan on Hard talk, and watch how its done.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسحاق ڈار کے بی بی سی انٹرویو کے بعد عاصمہ شیرازی، سلیم صافی اور نجم سیٹھی کو غشی کے دورے- انٹرویو کی سخت الفاظ میں مذمت- برطانیہ عدالت پٹیشن کرنے کا فیصلہ

Jurist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
God his body language speaks 'theft' all the way....the hurried responses, the constant wetting of the lips....the shaking of the head before the question is done....
i wonder whose genius idea it was to put his sorry face on the stand on hard talk?

Go watch Asad Umar, or Imran Khan on Hard talk, and watch how its
This guy Ishaq Dar is an embarrassment to Pakistan.
Put corruption charges aside but this guy cannot even answer simple questions in English and he has been our Finance Minister.
Watch at 0.37 to 0:46 what an implied admission that Nawaz is opposing Army role now because he is no more in power. When he was in power he was hand in glove with army. Nadan dost se dana dushman behtar.?

Riaz Lakhani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
wow what an interview :))) I would say that Dar must have gotten his pant wet with pee. His body language was obviously indicating that he is a liar and lying again and again. Shame shame to our lafaafa journalists "so called" who need to learn how to conduct an interview. They should jump in the lake. doob maro zameer farosh. kub tuk ?? merna tou hy hee tou maro kuch kamaa k you bastard out there. apnea aakhrat he sanwaar lo bewaqoofo.