Is the public happy with Imran Khan? Imran Yaqub Khan response

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whether he succeeds or things stay the same as before ( because he can't really fail as the others just stole and his isn't going to do that), history Will be kind to him. He is the 1st PM in modern history who lives and breathes PK.

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
They are not to be honest

things are too expensive due to currency rate drop against the US

but i know this is temporary, these things will improve as the time goes on

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
What a stupid analyst! Infact should be even be called an analyst, whoever uses “dakhein ji” at the start of their sentences should be disqualified to appear non any screen.
Upper se facts bhe ghalat, 49 nahi 46% logo ne negative remarks diye hain 3% didn’t respond.

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
jitni mehnat imran khan nay zindagi mein ki hai koi bhi karay tu kamyab ho jaye . jahil admi .. sirf sochnay say world cup ya shukat khanum nahi banta ...

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are not to be honest

things are too expensive due to currency rate drop against the US

but i know this is temporary, these things will improve as the time goes on

Wrong. Imported things were cheap previously as the government was subsidizing them by keeping exchange rate artificially constant. Now they are rightly priced.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ایسے تبصرے چھوڑ کر بھائی اپنے آپ کو ارسطو سمجھ رہے ہیں

فٹے منہ

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wrong. Imported things were cheap previously as the government was subsidizing them by keeping exchange rate artificially constant. Now they are rightly priced.

you live overseas and you think you know how the majority of lower middle class is surviving right now?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
you live overseas and you think you know how the majority of lower middle class is surviving right now?

No. I'm living in Islamabad. And I have a chunk of lower middle class on my payroll. So, I know very well how they are surviving. They don't have money to send their children to schools, but have enough to buy a galaxy or an iphone! And now they are not happy because their iphone is expensive.

Look at Iran and other similar countries. They are 3-4 times economically stronger than us but almost all the people there still drive 20-year-old cars. Because government doesn't subsidize imported and luxury items for them with tax payers' money. This is called living within means my friend. And the earlier our lower middle class learns this, better it is!

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
آسیہ ملعونہ کا فیصلہ ٹی ایل پی کے ساتھ معاہدہ اور اس پر یو ٹرن اس سے نیازی کی شرافت بے نقاب ہوی ہے
#لبيك_یارسول_اللہ