Is the growth in Pakistani tourism sustainable? Basic toilet needs & infrastructure problems

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
trust me, tourists anywhere in the world only use their hotel toilets, everyone avoids public toilets due to germs and hygiene
even in london, public toilets have shit all over thanks to all the druggies and drunk people

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
trust me, tourists anywhere in the world only use their hotel toilets, everyone avoids public toilets due to germs and hygiene
even in london, public toilets have shit all over thanks to all the druggies and drunk people
Not the case in developed countries there is basic facilities, Public Go’s restaurants toilets, park toilets, hotel toilets these facilities are important with roads, parks, hotels, tourist resorts

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not the case in developed countries there is basic facilities, Public Go’s restaurants toilets, park toilets, hotel toilets these facilities are important with roads, parks, hotels, tourist resorts
trust me, public toilets are horrible in US and UK
and most tourists go to the toilets in restaurants / coffee shops and pay for coffee for an excuse to use them.