Is Party Over? (2) Mujahid Barelvi

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
P10-SGD-009.jpg

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
it is too difficult to get rid of Pakistani elite, only way is the revolution. And for revolution our country is not ready at all because still every one has dinner (good or bad ) before go to bed. Every one has bed (soft or Hard) for sleep, every one can have tea ( black or Hi tea) for break fast.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
be ready for Bashing from PTI blind supporters,

IK nay sara kechra aketa ker lea hai and he thinks he will make naya Pakistan with this

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
it is too difficult to get rid of Pakistani elite, only way is the revolution. And for revolution our country is not ready at all because still every one has dinner (good or bad ) before go to bed. Every one has bed (soft or Hard) for sleep, every one can have tea ( black or Hi tea) for break fast.
you do know that revolution is not possible without foreign support right? or jaisay hee foriegn support milay gee woh ghaddar ban jayaingay (jis main kuch hadh tak sachayee bhi hay, cause RAW or Mossad bilawaja support nahi keraingay, woh chahaingay kay mulk tootay, koi aisa leader hona chahyay jo un kee support lay ker baad main un ko hee chakma day jayay, i.e. mulk na toray). yeh jitnay zameendar or jagir daar bethain hain, inhon nay apni pvt fouj bana rakhi hay, in ka aslaha shab-e-barat per firing kay liay nahi hay. yeh kaat peet dengay koi bhi in kay khilaf utha to.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
you do know that revolution is not possible without foreign support right? or jaisay hee foriegn support milay gee woh ghaddar ban jayaingay (jis main kuch hadh tak sachayee bhi hay, cause RAW or Mossad bilawaja support nahi keraingay, woh chahaingay kay mulk tootay, koi aisa leader hona chahyay jo un kee support lay ker baad main un ko hee chakma day jayay, i.e. mulk na toray). yeh jitnay zameendar or jagir daar bethain hain, inhon nay apni pvt fouj bana rakhi hay, in ka aslaha shab-e-barat per firing kay liay nahi hay. yeh kaat peet dengay koi bhi in kay khilaf utha to.
Have you live in village........ what you said that in Pakistan total chaos, please read carefully my post and also your reply.
I posted the pre-requisition for any revolution is not have class finished everything,
That is not going to happen in near future in Pakistan.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Have you live in village........ what you said that in Pakistan total chaos, please read carefully my post and also your reply.
I posted the pre-requisition for any revolution is not have class finished everything,
That is not going to happen in near future in Pakistan.
Revolution doesnt necessarily starts with malnutrition and extreme lack of basic essentials.
Also you seem to have a very optimistic view of the current state of our country. I dont blame you, I used to have the same view, until I visited the countries other than middle east and Pakistan. What we think of norms back at home, is considered extremely offensive in rest of the world. And I am not talking about just the rich industrialized nations, but lower income countries also have 100 times better social and civic facilities and securities than Pakistan. We dont have any mass level interaction with any countries outside the zone that I mentioned. to give you an example I spoke to a friend of mine from Georgia and she was shocked to hear about the literacy rate in Pakistan (and I didnt even mention the quality of education that our masses receive in govt schools, or the fact that the literacy rate definition that just requires one to read and write his own name).

The best known revolution i.e. the French revolution is an example, people of France weren't going through a famine or crisis. (France was the most urbanised and prosperous country of Europe at that time)
have a read:
Causes_of_the_French_Revolution
The state of French population was way better than the current state of Pakistani population.

There cant be revolution which doesn't wipe out the oppressing class. Again I would repeat, our biggest problem is the feudal system, and none of the feudals would give up power without a fight, they would rather break up the country then to loose their control. And our establishment would always support them, as they have throughout the time (since Pakistan was formed).

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
khipk
good reply, but may be you have less information about the inside Pakistan compare to information about the other countries.
Feudal system, which you are referring is no more exist in major part of courtiers. Your informations may be mostly on the basis of media. And for media Pakistan is only base on Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad/Pindi and Peshawar. Rest of Pakistan does not exist.
The first out come of the revolution is the change of classes, what I said before, time being Pakistan is not ready for that.