Is Marrying Your Cousin Actually Dangerous?

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why non Muslims who marry Girl friend and boy friends they not cousins have same problems. This is all western media propoganda like they say Muslims are extremist and terrorist.

knowledge88

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why non Muslims who marry Girl friend and boy friends they not cousins have same problems. This is all western media propoganda like they say Muslims are extremist and terrorist.

But cousin marriage is prohibited in most US states. In some states, one can go to jail for marrying their first cousin.

see this video

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
But cousin marriage is prohibited in most US states. In some states, one can go to jail for marrying their first cousin.

see this video

Move to different or Getting married different state and then come back. Dont listen to girl friend, boy friend culture. Don't listen to gay and lesbian society. That will be there down fall.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was not aware of all this until my 4th child had Thelesemia. I was told that since i married my cousin, so we were both having minor thelesemia and so there was a 25% chance of one child being major thelesemia. We had a hard time taking our new baby for blood transfusion every month. That is the time, we realized that we should not marry within the family anymore.
However , we didnt pay much attention, and my daughter married on of my cousin's son.... their first children were twins, boy and girl. The girl was fine but boy was ...once again.. major thelesemia. He is given blood trasfusion every month.
I will urge , even if you want to marry cousins, first get tested , at least for Thelesemia.... it is a very painful life for the child and parents.

knowledge88

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was not aware of all this until my 4th child had Thelesemia. I was told that since i married my cousin, so we were both having minor thelesemia and so there was a 25% chance of one child being major thelesemia. We had a hard time taking our new baby for blood transfusion every month. That is the time, we realized that we should not marry within the family anymore.
However , we didnt pay much attention, and my daughter married on of my cousin's son.... their first children were twins, boy and girl. The girl was fine but boy was ...once again.. major thelesemia. He is given blood trasfusion every month.
I will urge , even if you want to marry cousins, first get tested , at least for Thelesemia.... it is a very painful life for the child and parents.
I have a friend who married his first cousin. Their first child was born with a heart problem. I have just been told that the same family is expecting another child. Hope the would be child is healthy.

Sponsored Link

Featured Discussion Latest Blogs خبریں