Is it possible to construct five million new homes? Sohail Warraich reply

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
بادامی بھی کچھ لوگوں کی طرح جو بلین ٹری سونامی کے اعلان کے بعد کے پی کے کو ناپ رہے تھے ، گھر گننے شروع ہو گیا ہے کہ ایک دن میں اتنے گھر بنائے جائیں تو پچاس لاکھ بن پائیں گے ۔
ایک تو ہر کوئی پشین گوئی کرنے کا پڑا شوقین ہے اور منفی سوچ کو ہی ہوا دے گا ۔
یہ کوئی نہیں کہتا کہ چلو اچھا اقدام ہے ہم سب آپ کے ساتھ ہیں ، حمایت کرتے ہیں ۔ لیکن نہیں اگر ملک پٹڑی پر آ گیا تو ان کا روز کا ٹاک شو ڈرامہ کون دیکھے گا؟ پاپی پیٹ کا سوال ے ۔

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Suhail sahib nay to chhay mehanay dai be diaya hain" these out of the blue moon falling journalists are really so "generous" in giving the government and IK six months time to view the affects of its policies. (Kia Augat Hai Yaar In Key)

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
جس کے منہ سے نواز شریف کے 15 سالوں میں اس کے خلاف ایک لفظ نہیں نکلا وہ شخص عمران خان کو 6 مہینے دے رہا ہے ۔ کیا زمانہ آگیا ہے۔

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Idiotic debate that we witnessed before the billion tree tsunami as well.
Bottom line is, where there is a will, there is a way.

Ali_91

MPA (400+ posts)
In ko lagta hai aik ghar bnayga tb phr dusra bnayga,jb wo ban jayga phr 3sra ? :p 6 7 stages mein divide kr m bnayeingay

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
I saw the discussion between Shahzaib Khanzada and Farrukh Saleem last night. Shahzaid Khanzada asked very pertainent questions regarding how this business model (that the government is proposing) will work (from financial aspect). I was disappointed by Farrukh Saleem's reply. All he said was that we'll end corruption & money laundering and everything will be fine. To every question, that was his reply.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan has clearly said that this housing scheme will be demand based, i.e the number of houses will depend on the public interest and the accumulated amount. 50 million is the target set, not an actual number of houses. So the number of houses can be in between 0 to 50 million depending upon the public interest and the funds available..