Is it ok to copy/past Eid Mubarak & mass forward to everyone?

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahha..why Imran is always in your head??Every topic..every comments..IK will mention..When country ruled by all Ka..njars..Be
. ghairat.. corrupt..you all peoples taking sleeping pills..

Because he has the intellect of an aging cow paddy with delusions of actually having a moral touchstone. Junk like this is best left in the ignore bin along with the rest of closeted and evangelical phatwaris.
Back to the topic...... I have nothing to add to that since my contact list is shorter than that of an antisocial cat's address book. I don't care one way or the other.
Just count your blessings that in this sea of humanity, there is someone who gives a flying fuck about you even if it's in the form of a mass email/text you ungrateful freaks.

There is only 1

آج کے دور میں لوگ جتنی بھی دوستی ،محبت نبھائیں غنیمت ہے
کسی کی محبت کو ٹھکرانا نہیں چاہیے خواہ وہ کتنی ہی معمولی کیوں نہ ہو

Steyn

Hahha..why Imran is always in your head??Every topic..every comments..IK will mention..When country ruled by all Ka..njars..Be
. ghairat.. corrupt..you all peoples taking sleeping pills..

Imran Khan has been in power for 1 year though. Should he be allowed to destroy Pakistan because he hasn't been ruling it for decades?

Steyn

Because he has the intellect of an aging cow paddy with delusions of actually having a moral touchstone. Junk like this is best left in the ignore bin along with the rest of closeted and evangelical phatwaris.
Back to the topic...... I have nothing to add to that since my contact list is shorter than that of an antisocial cat's address book. I don't care one way or the other.
Just count your blessings that in this sea of humanity, there is someone who gives a flying fuck about you even if it's in the form of a mass email/text you ungrateful freaks.

Oh how did i miss dirt like you. Welcome to my ignore list. Rot in there among the rest of filthy people with asses for mouths.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
It is not good as my phone was crashed due to overwhelming message and internal memory not have enough space so, phone is rebooting again and again.

Mariaicops

I got mine from a book Warriors when I was really young, I think I made a Neopets account on it, and for the past 8 years or what I have stuck with it

:)

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You worry about Eid greetings . Try to read some of the posts on this forum and then see how this money is Halal. I will suggest to bring back strict moderation . This site sounds like a third rated forum where the trash of whole country sweeps.
To me they are meaningless. I personally only respond to the ones specifically sent to me.

What is your take on this?
Absolutely agree with Zaidi Qasim. This forum now is center point of Nungi Gaaliyan.
Take a look at this Adeel sahib, unless it is your (on purpose) policy to get every non insafiyan to be treated like this.
Can give you some samples --- if you dont know.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Absolutely agree with Zaidi Qasim. This forum now is center point of Nungi Gaaliyan.
Take a look at this Adeel sahib, unless it is your (on purpose) policy to get every non insafiyan to be treated like this.
Can give you some samples --- if you dont know.
Agreed, I for one am also tired of them from all sides.

ali-raj

Imran Khan has been in power for 1 year though. Should he be allowed to destroy Pakistan because he hasn't been ruling it for decades?
You cannot destroy something which is already destroyed. you just clear the rubble and start over