Is it ok to copy/past Eid Mubarak & mass forward to everyone?

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
main beri dair say tumhara intizaar ker reh tha Adeel
you have sold your soul to Indians..
never in the recent years I have seen so many anti pak and anti army comments and hindu posters on this PK website..
just for little bit of money man... kuch sherem keroooo..
Allah will ask you whtever is happening on this forum from you..aik aik gali ka hisaab daina hoga tumhain

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I never respond to that junk
Nor i ever do that

Literacy rate is very low in Pak

People don’t think much before doing anything in Pak

Umer76

Voter (50+ posts)
People are sending these messages to all contacts. When you reply sometimes they get surprised.
I think unless it is a personalized message there is no feeling in it.
People should make an effort to send individual messages to friends and family.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
People are sending these messages to all contacts. When you reply sometimes they get surprised.
not possible to sent 5000 persons an indvidual message.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
arrogant people are exceptions

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think copy and paste does not show any effort or anything it seems like a formalities rather then from heart
why dont you receive a formal message from a president/pm. it is a very special message, even if it is sent collectively. it is important since the sender felt it honored to include your name in that list.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
To me they are meaningless. I personally only respond to the ones specifically sent to me.

What is your take on this?
I do not agree- why should I İNCLUDE NAME OF A PERSON İN A LİST OF MESSAGES, WHO ARE NOT LIKED BY ME?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What wrong in it??When minim you have more than 100 family and friends contacts..It's take whole day to type mesgs invidually... Yes if you have very few family and friends..then you can write invidual mesgs..

Humi

yeah, many people miss the paper Eid cards they used to give each other.

Admiral

I don not forward, instead, I have a template to customize/personlize the greeting message; and I don't send to individuals, rather to groups.

Zaidi Qasim

To me they are meaningless. I personally only respond to the ones specifically sent to me.

What is your take on this?

You worry about Eid greetings . Try to read some of the posts on this forum and then see how this money is Halal. I will suggest to bring back strict moderation . This site sounds like a third rated forum where the trash of whole country sweeps.

Steyn

It's completely fine. If someone sends you those greetings, it means they remember you.

Instead of finding faults in everything in life, be like PTI cult members. They're happy with Imran Khan even if he destroyed their homes so be happy with life like that.

thinking

It's completely fine. If someone sends you those greetings, it means they remember you.

Instead of finding faults in everything in life, be like PTI cult members. They're happy with Imran Khan even if he destroyed their homes so be happy with life like that.

Hahha..why Imran is always in your head??Every topic..every comments..IK will mention..When country ruled by all Ka..njars..Be
. ghairat.. corrupt..you all peoples taking sleeping pills..