IS gas price going to be up again?

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
609357_1204419_gulam_updates.jpg

وفاقی وزیر پیٹرولیم غلام سرور خان نےگیس کے سلیبز پر نظرثانی کا اعلان کردیا۔

غلام سرور خان کا کہنا ہے کہ آئی ایم ایف کی جانب سے گیس کی قیمتیں بڑھانے کا دباؤ ہے۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ سعودی ولی عہد کےدورہ میں گوادرریفائنری کےمعاہدے پردستخط ہوں گے۔

وزیر پیٹرولیم نے کہا کہ سعودی عرب پاکستان میں پیٹرولیم سیکٹرمیں10ارب ڈالرسےزائدکی سرمایہ کاری کرےگا۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ سعودی عرب گوادر میں 2 سے 3 لاکھ بیرل یومیہ تیل صاف کرنے کی ریفائنری بنائے گا۔

https://jang.com.pk/news/609357-imf-pressure-to-increase-gas-price

Last edited by a moderator:

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How many gas thieves have PTI govt, arrested............they make the law abiding citizen suffer who gives their bills honestly but cannot catch the culprits.......shame on Imran n his empty slogans............all this Govt has done is to beg n give new slogans to shout about

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
How many gas thieves have PTI govt, arrested............they make the law abiding citizen suffer who gives their bills honestly but cannot catch the culprits.......shame on Imran n his empty slogans............all this Govt has done is to beg n give new slogans to shout about
DO u still believe imran khan or pti will do something good for poor?

imisa2

Senator (1k+ posts)
To curb gas theft needs competence which this government lacks miserably. Remember I replied to your comment a month ago and told you that they are incompetent and they are doing nothing to overcome their inexperience. The situation is getting worse days by day. Now it is clear to me that the good governance in KPK during the last tenure of PTI was not due to IK or his vision but due to experienced and shrewd politics of Khatak.

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
is jahil ko minister lagay q hay yeh shakal say koi intelligent banda lagta if u make mistake you will pay price sooner or later

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
In a parliamentary system.....you are obliged to mke your MNA's ministers.....in a Presidential system you bring your own team and are not blackmailed by MNA's nor are you required to make them your ministers. Donald trump DOES not require the support of the members of house of representtatives or senators. Now this joker says a home appliance like a geyser is a "Luxury". isko PTI ne minister bana huwa hai....he is the minister of the PTI zombies on this site....

Steyn

Didn't PTI say that IMF will not increase gas or electricity prices? Huh

rtabasum2

ember I replied to your comment a month ago and told you that they are incompetent and they are doing nothing to overcome their inexperience. The situation is getting worse days by day. Now it i
It is disappointing they have to get their act together...........hope some sanity prevails among their ranks