Is China hiding the cure of Corona Virus.

EmpowerCB

Citizen
Just one simple question. Is China hiding the cure of Coronavirus????
If you see the Data you will see the cure rate in China is very high compare to other countries. What you think about it???

https://google.org/crisisresponse/covid19-map?hl=en

I was wondering the same! and was talking to my friends about it.....

USA had more case the China
Italy is reaching the same

But CHINA have got almost all their patients Cured! they have cured upto 75K people!

while everywhere else only a few thousand...

i wonder why people are not digging into it...

cant find anything in intl. media about it!

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was wondering the same! and was talking to my friends about it.....

USA had more case the China
Italy is reaching the same

But CHINA have got almost all their patients Cured! they have cured upto 75K people!

while everywhere else only a few thousand...

i wonder why people are not digging into it...

cant find anything in intl. media about it!
I think they might be waiting for the maximum damage or waiting for the right time or something else, God knows better.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Things in china case are really suspicious. West has these surveillance techs long before china. Along with that other countries knew that its going to come but in china the virus had a lot of time to spread unchecked and surprising fact was it didnt spread much out of hubei province. So either china is not reporting numbers properly or the mortality rate is way below 2% like around 0.01% as suggested by an oxford team or there is something else

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The virus has a very low mortality rate, now being reassed at 1.1% from the diamond princess case, even at 3% doesn't mean everyone who gets it will get sick and die. Majority will get it get mild symptoms and get over it without even knowing they had it.

And China had a head start since December so it has already spiked and now on the downward curve after strict measures. Plus they are using blood plasma of cured patients which has naturally developed antibodies and it has shown to work in patients If every other country follows in the same footsteps with in 2 months this thing can subside,.

Stop being Pakistani for a change and just looking for a yahoodi saazish in each and everything.