Irshad Bhatti thrashes Anjum Rasheed & calls him "Landay Ka Danishwar"

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jub insaan baigharati or bahayaee ka faisal ker lay to phir us ka to koi hal naheen because yeh us key choice hai. Anjum sahib apnay ghar key taraf daikh laina yeh beghairatee vahan tak jai gee.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?irshaad bhatti used to say that Nawaz shareef drank all the milk of his children...now pti government is more than a year old..did he get that milk back I hope?? ? ..by the way if idots had king irshad bhatti would be champion...and I am not a supporter of any party by the way but islam..but do get disturned by irshad bhatti like hypocrites who used to cry like denkey in breech delivery labour when in Nawaz era dolar was 100 rs and petrol was 65 rs per liter and things were much cheaper but now these munafiqeen sai that "Sub acchaa hai"! is it because they themselves got filthy rich by speaking lies so they are happy and don't care if common people starve now?
You are clueless about economy. Let’s just say in one simple Sentence how money has gone from day one to today

One could buy a house in Lahore in 1960 for Rupees 50,0000 now it is more than one chore. You could buy groceries for 10 rupees for your family and plenty of it. So all those who ruled from 1960 till today were nincompoops. Learn something from what I wrote above and than come talk.

Waqitos

Senator (1k+ posts)
irshaad bhatti used to say that Nawaz shareef drank all the milk of his children...now pti government is more than a year old..did he get that milk back I hope? ..by the way if idots had king irshad bhatti would be champion...and I am not a supporter of any party by the way but islam..but do get disturned by irshad bhatti like hypocrites who used to cry like denkey in breech delivery labour when in Nawaz era dolar was 100 rs and petrol was 65 rs per liter and things were much cheaper but now these munafiqeen sai that "Sub acchaa hai"! is it because they themselves got filthy rich by speaking lies so they are happy and don't care if common people starve now?

I read comments from people like you and keep thinking if people like you are genetically retarded or something else happened in your childhood? You are such a fucking tool that you are still comparing 40 years of economic abuse and blunder to a solution that has been triggered a year ago.

Do us a favor, time nikal k mar ja bhai, waisay he pora mulk ganda hua para hai baarish se.

truthisbitter

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
When you have your tongue up a General's ass, you start getting suffocated and your O2 level drops and you become delusional.

This is exactly what happened with Irshad Tatti here.
Like you have your tongue stuck in lot of asses from bilawal to molana fazlu to SS to Maryam nawaz and in the end your real father pm modi ass.