Ireland leads the world in Islamic values

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I came across this on my social media feed and felt it was very resounding and worth sharing.

"Subject: Ranking of true Islamic countries
How Islamic are the Islamic Countries

A study conducted by Prof. Hussain Askari of George Washington University entitled *“How Islamic are the Islamic Countries"* showed that most of the countries that apply *Islamic Principles* in their daily lives are not ones that are traditionally Muslim.

New Zealand ranked 1st, Luxembourg 2nd,
Ireland 3rd,
Iceland 4th,
Finland 5th,
Denmark 6th
Canada 7th.
Malaysia 38th,
Kuwait 48th,
Bahrain 64th
and the surprise
*Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked 131st*.

The study, published in the *Global Economy Journal* might be shocking to most of us but when we look around us and see the reality of the situation, we find that the results of the study are accurate and true.

As Muslims we seem to care only about performing religious Obligations/Rituals/Sunnah (prayer, fasting, niqab, beards, etc), reading the Qur’an and the Hadiths, but we don't practice what we espouse. We listen to religious lessons and sermons more than the other people on the face of the earth, but we are still not the best of Nations. In the last 60 years, we have listened to 3,000 Friday sermons.

A Chinese merchant once said: “Muslim merchants come to me and ask me to put fake international labels and brands on their goods. When I invite them to eat, they refuse because the food is not Halal. So it is Halal for them to sell fake goods?”
A Japanese Muslim said: “I traveled to the West and saw Islam in practice applied in the daily life of non-Muslims. I traveled to the East, I saw Islam but did not see any Muslims. I thank Allah I knew Islam before I knew how Muslims act.”

Religion should not be reduced to Prayer and Fasting. It is a way of life and it is about how we treat others.

Performing a religious obligation is up to you and it is something between you and Allah. However, good ethics is something between you and other people. In other words, if we do not put Islamic ethics into action and practice, corruption will become rampant and disgrace will be our future.

We should not judge a person based on how he performs religious obligations for he might be a hypocrite.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Verily, the bankrupt of my nation are those who come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers, fasting and charity, but also with insults, slander, consuming wealth, shedding and beating others.”

I believe *Islam* (external aspect of faith) is incomplete without *Imaan* (internal aspect of faith) and *Ihsaan* (social aspect of faith). Ponder, understand and realize this.
Lord Bernard Shaw is said to have said:

Islam is the best religion and Muslims are the worst followers.

Last edited by a moderator:

imransangdil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What is this crap, it's like saying people who study science to be scientist are not good scientist but people who never study science are good scientist. Stop spreading lies, what is common thing among top countries in the list is that they don't give a damn about religion. You don't need religion to be a good human, there's a clear proof now looking at Muslim countries. What is you need is good education, have principles and follow the laws, it's not rocket science.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
People want to live like a pond frog and are not ready to accept reality. Those countries really have ethical values matching that of teachings of Islam.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ان ممالک کو ان مشترکہ اقدار کی بنیاد پر "اسلامی" قرار دیا جا رہا ہے جو دور قدیم و جدید، مسلم و غیر مسلم ہر مذہب میں اچھی سمجھتی جاتی ہیں. جبکہ اسلام قرآن و سنت سے منقول ایمانیات، عبادات اور احکامات کے مجموعے کا نام ہے. جبکہ ان ممالک کی سیاست، معیشت، معاشرت اسلام کے امتیازی اصولوں سے برعکس قوانین پر قائم ہے

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
ان ممالک کو ان مشترکہ اقدار کی بنیاد پر "اسلامی" قرار دیا جا رہا ہے جو دور قدیم و جدید، مسلم و غیر مسلم ہر مذہب میں اچھی سمجھتی جاتی ہیں. جبکہ اسلام قرآن و سنت سے منقول ایمانیات، عبادات اور احکامات کے مجموعے کا نام ہے. جبکہ ان ممالک کی سیاست، معیشت، معاشرت اسلام کے امتیازی اصولوں سے برعکس قوانین پر قائم ہے
ajj kay Musalman, Islam say bohot dooooor ja chukay hain. khalee naaam kay mosalmaan hain.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ajj kay Musalman, Islam say bohot dooooor ja chukay hain. khalee naaam kay mosalmaan hain.
اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کے اسلام سے متضاد اقدار پر قائم اقوام کو "اسلامی" بنا دیا جائے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کے اسلام سے متضاد اقدار پر قائم اقوام کو "اسلامی" بنا دیا جائے
The essence and spirit of this entire thread just flew right over you head. Maybe read it a few more times and try to comprehend what it really is saying.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The essence and spirit of this entire thread just flew right over you head. Maybe read it a few more times and try to comprehend what it really is saying.
اس کے مطابق وہ اقوام جن کا مذہب شرک، معیشت سود، معاشرت بے حیائی اور سیاست شریعت سے بغاوت پر قائم ہیں اسلامی اقدار میں سب سے آگے ہیں​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اس کے مطابق وہ اقوام جن کا مذہب شرک، معیشت سود، معاشرت بے حیائی اور سیاست شریعت سے بغاوت پر قائم ہیں اسلامی اقدار میں سب سے آگے ہیں​
Like I say read it a few more times and try to comprehend what it is really saying, because you still haven't go it

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Like I say read it a few more times and try to comprehend what it is really saying, because you still haven't go it
میں نے پہلا کمنٹ پڑھ کر ہی لکھا تھا. اگر آپ کی سمجھ نہیں آ رہا تو معذرت

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is true.. majority of Muslims are Muslims by born..and Muslims in Muslims countries are just lips services Muslims not true Muslims..In Pakistan..we also have same type of Muslims.Who perform every religious activities.but corrupt financially..Morally.. thieves..liars.Rishwat khoor..Munafiq...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is true.. majority of Muslims are Muslims by born..and Muslims in Muslims countries are just lips services Muslims not true Muslims..In Pakistan..we also have same type of Muslims.Who perform every religious activities.but corrupt financially..Morally.. thieves..liars.Rishwat khoor..Munafiq...
یہ بھی حقیقت ہے ایماندار ممالک کی ایمانداری صرف اپنے ملک کے لئے ہے. اپنے ملک سے باہر یہ لوگ اپنے فائدے کے لئے رشوت دیتے ہیں، جھوٹ بولتے ہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
یہ بھی حقیقت ہے ایماندار ممالک کی ایمانداری صرف اپنے ملک کے لئے ہے. اپنے ملک سے باہر یہ لوگ اپنے فائدے کے لئے رشوت دیتے ہیں، جھوٹ بولتے ہیں

Once again you have totally failed to understand the meaning of the post because your thinking is limited and constricted into a box with what you have been told and preached to by all your life.

I think I will have to spoon feed you like a baby after all. The whole point is perhaps the reason why so called Muslim countries haven't developed is because they have relegated Islam to just dogmatic practices and rituals of beard, niqab, namaz, miswak, shalwar etc etc.

A person keeps a beard, keeps his shalwar above his ankles, goes for namaz, listens to juma khutba and some mullah lecture on TV, give some chanda to his mosque and think khallas I am a very good muslim and fulfilled all my obligations and now I will go to heaven.

All the while serving donkey meat at his restuarant, telling a 1000 lies a day, not paying his workers their salaries, stealing tax, doing fraud with others, corruption, paying bribes to steal plots from other etc etc.

And perhaps other non muslim countries are prospering because knowingly, unknowingly they have adopted Islamic values of huquq al ibad.

In a nutshell the point is we only barely just fulfill Huquq Allah i.e salah, zakah, fast, hajj etc etc while we totally ignore everything else which is a major part of the deen.

And what you are doing is typical of folk like you, thinking by showing others fault and putting them down somehow your position will be elevated.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Once again you have totally failed to understand the meaning of the post because your thinking is limited and constricted into a box with what you have been told and preached to by all your life.

I think I will have to spoon feed you like a baby after all. The whole point is perhaps the reason why so called Muslim countries haven't developed is because they have relegated Islam to just dogmatic practices and rituals of beard, niqab, namaz, miswak, shalwar etc etc.

A person keeps a beard, keeps his shalwar above his ankles, goes for namaz, listens to juma khutba and some mullah lecture on TV, give some chanda to his mosque and think khallas I am a very good muslim and fulfilled all my obligations and now I will go to heaven.

All the while serving donkey meat at his restuarant, telling a 1000 lies a day, not paying his workers their salaries, stealing tax, doing fraud with others, corruption, paying bribes to steal plots from other etc etc.

And perhaps other non muslim countries are prospering because knowingly, unknowingly they have adopted Islamic values of huquq al ibad.

In a nutshell the point is we only barely just fulfill Huquq Allah i.e salah, zakah, fast, hajj etc etc while we totally ignore everything else which is a major part of the deen.

And what you are doing is typical of folk like you, thinking by showing others fault and putting them down somehow your position will be elevated.

A study conducted by Prof. Hussain Askari of George Washington University entitled *“How Islamic are the Islamic Countries"* showed that most of the countries that apply *Islamic Principles* in their daily lives are not ones that are traditionally Muslim.

میری صرف اتنی سی عرض ہے کے سچ بولنا، صحیح تولنا، دوسرے کا مال ہڑپ نہیں کرنا وغیر وغیرہ صرف اسلام کی تعلیمات نہیں ہیں. ان اقدار کی بنیاد پر کسی معاشرے کو اسلامی اصول پر کاربند نہیں کہا جا سکتا

اور دوسری عرض یہ کے
اسلامی اقدار میں صرف مسلمان سے سچ بولنا، گاہگ مسلمان ہی ہو تو صحیح تولنا اور مسلمان ہی کا مال ہڑپ کرنا شامل نہیں ہے اس میں غیر مسلم بھی شامل ہیں. حقیقت یہ ہے کے مسلمان ایک دوسرے کو دھوکہ دیتے ہیں اور غیر مسلموں سے دھوکہ کھا کر بھی ان کی ایمانداری کی قسمیں کھاتے رہتے ہیں

میرے خیال میں ترقی پسند کہلوانے والے مسجد میں آنے جانے والوں کا حساب رکھنے کی بجائے اگر وہ کام کریں جو چین، روس نے کئے تو اس فہرست میں نا ہونے کی باوجود مسلمان ممالک کا شمار ترقی یافتہ ممالک میں ہونے لگے گا

پاکستان کے ترقی پسند باتیں بہت کرتے ہیں لیکن ڈیم نہیں بننے دیتے​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
میری صرف اتنی سی عرض ہے کے سچ بولنا، صحیح تولنا، دوسرے کا مال ہڑپ نہیں کرنا وغیر وغیرہ صرف اسلام کی تعلیمات نہیں ہیں. ان اقدار کی بنیاد پر کسی معاشرے کو اسلامی اصول پر کاربند نہیں کہا جا سکتا

اور دوسری عرض یہ کے
اسلامی اقدار میں صرف مسلمان سے سچ بولنا، گاہگ مسلمان ہی ہو تو صحیح تولنا اور مسلمان ہی کا مال ہڑپ کرنا شامل نہیں ہے اس میں غیر مسلم بھی شامل ہیں. حقیقت یہ ہے کے مسلمان ایک دوسرے کو دھوکہ دیتے ہیں اور غیر مسلموں سے دھوکہ کھا کر بھی ان کی ایمانداری کی قسمیں کھاتے رہتے ہیں

میرے خیال میں ترقی پسند کہلوانے والے مسجد میں آنے جانے والوں کا حساب رکھنے کی بجائے اگر وہ کام کریں جو چین، روس نے کئے تو اس فہرست میں نا ہونے کی باوجود مسلمان ممالک کا شمار ترقی یافتہ ممالک میں ہونے لگے گا

پاکستان کے ترقی پسند باتیں بہت کرتے ہیں لیکن ڈیم نہیں بننے دیتے​
Just argumentative for the sake of argument. Bus dheet bane rahna Hai aur kissi bhi Tarah se apni baat zuroor manwani Hai.

I'm tired of you please don't bother replying and wasting my time