Iran's Press TV Report - All of Foreign Media Reported Dharna Except the Pakistani Media - What's up

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

3156c87b2e96edeac9b359ee4942f180.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: This is what we should call media........otherwise paidia

Next time if media is banned in pakistan, no one should come out in their support , this media has shown its true color and lust for money by ignoring the revolutionary leader Imran khans "jalsaas", this media is a traitor media it is all about money.

Regards

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

I bet k itna passion aap ko pakistan ki kisi aur party k jalson mein nai milay ga. This shows that every single person came to the jalsa by his own will. Not like the bought crowd in jalsas of other parties where people do not even know why they are there.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

As of now crowd is growing and by close to eid i think PTI will have a sizeable crowd to assert their views and concerns even more forcefully ... and i think next step should be not to pay the bills or taxes and then finally non co-operative movement with filling the jails ... long live IK long live pakistan.

pakiace

Banned

Can i have the link to this video please?

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

I'm getting more and more convinced that the media is being forced by the government, both central and Punjab to not give airtime to PTI's movement. I guess PTI has another "opponent" now and more and more street power is needed to force the media to give due coverage. The media cannot ignore PTI's support for much longer as there is increasing public demand on the ground. People want CHANGE and an alternative to the current parties in government. The media risks losing credibility by siding with the forces of status quo the longer this blackout goes on.

Last edited:

pakiace

Banned

link i need the link to this video - come on pti members, youtube/dailymotion - spread it everywhere i was a witness of this historic day i need a damn link plz send

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

I'm getting more and more convinced that the media is being forced by the government, both central and Punjab to not give airtime to PTI's movement. I guess PTI has another "opponent" now and more and more street power is needed to force the media to give due coverage. The media cannot ignore PTI's support for much longer as there is increasing public demand on the ground. People want CHANGE and an alternative to the current parties in government. The media risks losing credibility by siding with the forces of status quo the longer this blackout goes on.

Since when the electronic media has any credibility in paksitan, as for as I remember they have always been like this since PPP got into power in centre and PMLN in punjab. The electronic media played "some" role during busharraf regime when the lawyers movement started but then it was lawyers who were the back bone of lawyers movement. I am repeatedly telling the people here on this forum that electronic news media is more or less irrelevant in most of pakistan. It is the print news media which is taken seriously all across the country, PTI should concentrate on print media more than on electron news media which is trash. I am witness of some long marches of JI, PMLN and PPP in early 90s which were quite successful due to high participation of general public to oust the governments in those days and there was no electronic news trash media in those days but print news media was always there playing its role quite effectively. All over the world print news media is regarded as the most credible source of information. The most important step to mobilize the people is not through speeches on electronic medias but to go in person in the streets and houses of common people to make them participate in processions , some wall chalking and print advertisements in the form of stickers help quite a lot. The key to earn votes in punjab is tol hold jalsas and at the end of the jalsas offer the people some sweets or other refreshment, they help more than peoples expectations. Professional voters love to have refreshments, to earn votes is an art, pti needs to do the ground work more effectively in this regard.

Regards

Adeel

Founder
Obviously the media isnt independent and could just be working on an agenda. What else can u make out of this?

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MEDIA bhe kia karay paisa cheez he aisi hay, jo paisay se na phansay blackmail kerlo. Is dunya may sab he ek dosray k kaanay hain
MEDIA politicians ka aur politician media ka.
But Truth will prevail inshaALLAH

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)

Next time if media is banned in pakistan, no one should come out in their support , this media has shown its true color and lust for money by ignoring the revolutionary leader Imran khans "jalsaas", this media is a traitor media it is all about money.

Regards
Pakistan ki media bhi Pakistan kay politicians ki turhah bika hoa hai...yea ****** media walay ******** nawaz sharif kay 50 logon kay jalsay ko live tv pay broadcast kurtay haen mugur shame on them for no showing Imran live on tv...but no one can stop him... no one can stop internet ...we will kick a s s on the internet....carry on guys...Pakistan ki siasat ka cancer = Nawaz + Zardari + media

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well done press TV, I love you Press tv for your support to truth. Most Pakistani media has already been hijcked by commercial mafia and media criminals.

some of them are hijacked by mqm clearly, they read qaseeda burda sharif for altaf hussain and co day and night e.g. ARY :angry_smile: so annoying, I must say I have started liking PTI because of ARY news (see their disgusting ways to promote mqm)

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

I bet k itna passion aap ko pakistan ki kisi aur party k jalson mein nai milay ga. This shows that every single person came to the jalsa by his own will. Not like the bought crowd in jalsas of other parties where people do not even know why they are there.

specially mqm is I think a good example for your arguement :lol::lol::lol:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

some of them are hijacked by mqm clearly, they read qaseeda burda sharif for altaf hussain and co day and night e.g. ARY :angry_smile: so annoying, I must say I have started liking PTI because of ARY news (see their disgusting ways to promote mqm)

Every one knows that ARY is an MQM channel. ARY Gold (a company who owns ARY Channel) from Dubai has spent millions of dollors on election compaign for MQM.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I think IK also has to take responsibility for not being able to question the electronic media that why they intentionally avoid PTI dharnas, I mean IK is on some TV channel on every second day then why does he not raise this question in these programs that what makes the electronic media ignore his party dharnas and if these media stooges answer him that they dont consider it important to give the coverage then he should ask them what makes the media to invite him on every second day for their political programs because he is the chairman of the same PTI whose dharanas are intentionally ignored from the coverage.

Regards

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think IK also has to take responsibility for not being able to question the electronic media that why they intentionally avoid PTI dharnas, I mean IK is on some TV channel on every second day then why does he not raise this question in these programs that what makes the electronic media ignore his party dharnas and if these media stooges answer him that they dont consider it important to give the coverage then he should ask them what makes the media to invite him on every second day for their political programs because he is the chairman of the same PTI whose dharanas are intentionally ignored from the coverage.

Regards

I think he did say so in one of the programme on ARY, there is nothing else he can do I guess, can't force them

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
very shameful for Pakistani media that is against the their profession and knowns, very dishonest, who hide a big reality that Imran Khan and Pti growing day by day.