iranian mullah says that kashmir and even pakistan belongs to hindu india

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
actually irani ayatollahs are even more close to india than tawhidi..indias biggest naval base is in chahbahar port iran now...and this will make india regional super power...see that how my post has disturbed these horse worshippers!they started to abuse me without reason changing my name..may Allah humiliate them and their families for abusing muslims..amen
There is nothing wrong in having a difference of opinion.
that's what make us human. But hurling abuse at someone who thinks differently to you is very common in our society. I block everyone who does it to me , you should do the same. . .

drkjke

فَقُطِعَ دَابِرُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ۚ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

There is only 1

کچھ تو شرم کرو
ایک لائن میں ناشائستہ الفاظ لکھ رہے ہو دوسری لائن میں قرآن کی آیت لکھ رہے ہو
لعنت تم جیسے ناصبی پر
qadiani/rafawid/mulhideeen get arse pain on reading truth..they need arse medicine..faqutia daabirul qaumilazeen zalmu walhamdulilah I rabbila aalameen..go lick your horse gods feet

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
1565692759_kashmir-eid-celebrations.png

since forever Iranian shia leaders have always supported india ..now they are coming out in open to show their love for hindus..

india even built irans chahbahar port to fail Pakistani gawadar port...iran has given india a big naval base in chahbahar port from where in any future war indian navy will blockade Pakistani ports.

او ہو تو آ ہی گیا اپنے بل سے باہر سالوں باد ڈاکٹر کوجے تو نے ہمیشہ اس فورم پر جھوٹ بولنے کے سوا کچھ نہیں کیا اور تجھے ہمیشہ جتیاں ہی پڑی ہیں باد میں
جس بندے کی معلومات تو نے دی ہیں ادھر اس کے بیک گراؤنڈ بارے فورم کو بتایا ؟ کے اس کو ایرانی ایم سکس کا بندہ جانتے ہیں اور اس کا ایران ایرانی حکومت یا کسی بھی مذہبی ایرانی انقلاب سے وابستہ ادارے سے تعلق نہیں
تم نجس نجدی ہو اور بجاے اس کے کے تم ہاؤس اف آل سعود کی منافقتیں اور اسلام دشمنی ظاہر کرتے تم نے ایران کو ہدف بنایا
ادھر ایرانی سپریم لیڈر امام خامنائی کا موقف کشمیر بارے اور بھارتی میڈیا کا اس پر چراغ پا ہونا دکھاتا ہوں جس جس نے تمارے گمراہ کن پروپوگنڈے پر اپنی رقابت حسد ادھر دکھایا بغیر سوچے سمجھے وہ بھی تیری طرح منافق ہیں

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
actually irani ayatollahs are even more close to india than tawhidi..indias biggest naval base is in chahbahar port iran now...and this will make india regional super power...see that how my post has disturbed these horse worshippers!they started to abuse me without reason changing my name..may Allah humiliate them and their families for abusing muslims..amen
او لعنتی پوسٹ نمبر پچیس پڑھ خبیث انسان آل سعود کے بارے کیوں تیرا کی بورڈ نہیں چلتا ؟

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
qadiani/rafawid/mulhideeen get arse pain on reading truth..they need arse medicine..faqutia daabirul qaumilazeen zalmu walhamdulilah I rabbila aalameen..go lick your horse gods feet
بے شرم قادیانی تمارا ہی فرقہ ہے تم نے لکھا اپنی کتابوں میں کے نبی آ سکتا ہے کوئی اور بھی انہوں نے بنا لیا مرزا لعنتی تمارے دھرم سے تھا یہ کوئی ڈھکی چھپی بات نہیں

drkjke

او ہو تو آ ہی گیا اپنے بل سے باہر سالوں باد ڈاکٹر کوجے تو نے ہمیشہ اس فورم پر جھوٹ بولنے کے سوا کچھ نہیں کیا اور تجھے ہمیشہ جتیاں ہی پڑی ہیں باد میں
جس بندے کی معلومات تو نے دی ہیں ادھر اس کے بیک گراؤنڈ بارے فورم کو بتایا ؟ کے اس کو ایرانی ایم سکس کا بندہ جانتے ہیں اور اس کا ایران ایرانی حکومت یا کسی بھی مذہبی ایرانی انقلاب سے وابستہ ادارے سے تعلق نہیں
تم نجس نجدی ہو اور بجاے اس کے کے تم ہاؤس اف آل سعود کی منافقتیں اور اسلام دشمنی ظاہر کرتے تم نے ایران کو ہدف بنایا
ادھر ایرانی سپریم لیڈر امام خامنائی کا موقف کشمیر بارے اور بھارتی میڈیا کا اس پر چراغ پا ہونا دکھاتا ہوں جس جس نے تمارے گمراہ کن پروپوگنڈے پر اپنی رقابت حسد ادھر دکھایا بغیر سوچے سمجھے وہ بھی تیری طرح منافق ہیں
no one takes you seriously who sahaba abuser and enemy of islam..all muslim brothers thids horse worshipping shia hates me because he used to abuse me when I protected namoos e sahaba..he is sahaba abusing rafdi and loves iran like his mother ..and as he is irani slave so he is indfian slave as well..aasteen kai saanp..no one takes him seriously...aur ghorai kai pujaari you should have not interfered with my post now I will make so many posts exposing your anti islam sahaba abusing religion that your ghoraa matam wil begin early...haha

drkjke

بے شرم قادیانی تمارا ہی فرقہ ہے تم نے لکھا اپنی کتابوں میں کے نبی آ سکتا ہے کوئی اور بھی انہوں نے بنا لیا مرزا لعنتی تمارے دھرم سے تھا یہ کوئی ڈھکی چھپی بات نہیں
qadiani and shia are one and same.,lol...its very very clear now...recently qadianis said that we helped the present shia dominated govt come in power in Pakistan!i shared it on twitter facebook also...anyway you horse worshipping mushrik should not have interefered in my post..i will now make you do matam early..lol...keep abusing as it shows your inner ghalazat and filth...muslims brother be warned this guy belongs to a religion that abuses sahabaincluding those buried with prophet and even abuses prophets wives!(sallalah u ali h e wasallum)..so don't take him seriously...even if you horse worship gets me blocked like last times I will continuwork exposing your filthy beliefs elsewhere

drkjke

anyway I would not honor this horse worshippers replies anymore as I am not used to arguing with mushrikeen so for muslims here in this forum lets return to topic

drkjke

iran has attacked Pakistani border check posts many times last year killing dozens of Pakistanis including soldiers..but shia dominated pak media totally censors this news!kalbhoshan was sent to Pakistan to spy by iran and with consent of irani agencies!everyone knows!iran and india support balochistan freedom movement together...iran is now openly supporting india against Pakistan by giving regions largest naval base to india in chabahar iran which is short distance from Pakistani gawadar port!recognise your enemy from within before its too late!realise who your enemy is or be finished..you will read a lot of threads abusing Afghanistan whose majority population loves Pakistan..but you wont find single article on iran whose government and population hates Pakistan even more than Indians!

drkjke

molana ali sher haideri used tos ay that when india wil attack than irani agents will destroy Pakistan from within!and it is happening!iran and shia killed more than a million sunni muslims in Syria and Iraq mosul etc in last 5 years alone with help of usa and Russia!(on outside these lying rafawid claim that usa and iran are enemies..lol)..and Pakistani media does not even let you know this ..even arabs hate Pakistanis now and support india instead of us because they say that Pakistani is shia dominated nation who sends fighters to kill arabs in sham and Iraq!you know that 70000 shia fighters were recruited from Pakistan by irana nd shia hizbulah to fight in Iraq and sham and kill and trape 1 million sunni muslims!shia irans atrocities against muslims are even above those of yahood o nasara and others!and in yemen too shia blame saudia but actually its sunni majority country occupied by shia terrorists who have killed thousands of sunnis in yemen!

drkjke

pakistani muslims are mostly not aware of middle east situation because their rafdi dominated media does not want them to see the truth,,in last few years in syria and iraq and yemen there has been mass murder and rape of sunni arab muslims mostly carried out by shia/christian alliance..basharul asad who committed mass slaughter of syrian people belongs to a devout shia family of syria and thats why when his rule was in danger iran and hizbulah came to rescue and started killing sunni muslims to stabilise his rule..remember that syria has 80 percent sunni muslims but still kufar world supports shia rule over it.iran was aided by not only russian atheists but christian west including usa and nato ..same usa and nato aided in irani militias masss slaughter and gang rape of sunni muslims at fall of baghdad in 2003!when mosuls half population was killed by usa carpet bombings all the world saw that irani militias advanced in ground murdering sunni muslims while christian usa gave these irani troops air cover by carpet bombings!angelina jolie later said that mosul is worse slaughter in modern human history!irani and shia committed mass gang rape of sunni women in mosul just 2 years ago and most pakistanis don’t even know this!
(Salahuldin ayubi started fight against shia in his tenure,,his aids asked him that why you fight shia when jerusalam is under christian rule..fight in jerusalem first.salahuldin ayubi replied that till I not weaken traitors living among us (snakes of sleeve) how can we even dream of winning jerusalem!and he was proven right..since the dawn of islam yahood and nasara have used rafawid to weaken muslims and islam!who do taqqya and claim we are brothers of muslims but from hearts believe that muslims are worse than animalsa and at every opportunity destroy muslims from within!)
Recently there have been reports that mass murder of syrian sunni muslims has again started and iran /shia and russia are bombing cities and they specially target sunni populations and civilians as part of mass genocide or ethnic cleansing against islam.
And pakistanis must realise that why arabs are no longer their friends like in past…I have been writing on twitter and I realised that arabs don’t like pakistanis because in recent years iran and hizbullah recruited thousands of pakistani and afghani shia and paid them money to fight sunni muslims in syria iraq and middle east.a source told us that worse torture murder and rape is committed by pakistani and afghani shia recruited to fight in syria and iraq yemen etc!and pakistani shia dominated estabishment does nothing to prevent these shia fighters from crossing the border in iran to fight in syria/iraq!what we expect from arabs..flowers?you facilitate killing and rape of arabs ..man!

bangbandhu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
since forever Iranian shia leaders have always supported india ..now they are coming out in open to show their love for hindus..

india even built irans chahbahar port to fail Pakistani gawadar port...iran has given india a big naval base in chahbahar port from where in any future war indian navy will blockade Pakistani ports.

he is right ,
shias are treated well and well respected in india .

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
qadiani and shia are one and same.,lol...its very very clear now...recently qadianis said that we helped the present shia dominated govt come in power in Pakistan!i shared it on twitter facebook also...anyway you horse worshipping mushrik should not have interefered in my post..i will now make you do matam early..lol...keep abusing as it shows your inner ghalazat and filth...muslims brother be warned this guy belongs to a religion that abuses sahabaincluding those buried with prophet and even abuses prophets wives!(sallalah u ali h e wasallum)..so don't take him seriously...even if you horse worship gets me blocked like last times I will continuwork exposing your filthy beliefs elsewhere
او لعنتی مرزا خود وہابی تھا تم۔ لوگوں کے ہر ایک صدی بعد نیے مذہب بن جاتے ہیں
گھوڑے کی پوجا تم کسی کتب میں دکھا دو ورنہ میں دکھاتا ہوں خچر سے توسل جائز ہے
تیری شکل پر لعنت خنزیر اگر ہمت ہو تو کسی ٹوپک پر بات کر کے دیکھ تو پہلے بھی ذلیل ہوتا رہا ہے میرے ہاتھوں آج بھی ہوا ہے

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistani muslims are mostly not aware of middle east situation because their rafdi dominated media does not want them to see the truth,,in last few years in syria and iraq and yemen there has been mass murder and rape of sunni arab muslims mostly carried out by shia/christian alliance..basharul asad who committed mass slaughter of syrian people belongs to a devout shia family of syria and thats why when his rule was in danger iran and hizbulah came to rescue and started killing sunni muslims to stabilise his rule..remember that syria has 80 percent sunni muslims but still kufar world supports shia rule over it.iran was aided by not only russian atheists but christian west including usa and nato ..same usa and nato aided in irani militias masss slaughter and gang rape of sunni muslims at fall of baghdad in 2003!when mosuls half population was killed by usa carpet bombings all the world saw that irani militias advanced in ground murdering sunni muslims while christian usa gave these irani troops air cover by carpet bombings!angelina jolie later said that mosul is worse slaughter in modern human history!irani and shia committed mass gang rape of sunni women in mosul just 2 years ago and most pakistanis don’t even know this!
(Salahuldin ayubi started fight against shia in his tenure,,his aids asked him that why you fight shia when jerusalam is under christian rule..fight in jerusalem first.salahuldin ayubi replied that till I not weaken traitors living among us (snakes of sleeve) how can we even dream of winning jerusalem!and he was proven right..since the dawn of islam yahood and nasara have used rafawid to weaken muslims and islam!who do taqqya and claim we are brothers of muslims but from hearts believe that muslims are worse than animalsa and at every opportunity destroy muslims from within!)
Recently there have been reports that mass murder of syrian sunni muslims has again started and iran /shia and russia are bombing cities and they specially target sunni populations and civilians as part of mass genocide or ethnic cleansing against islam.
And pakistanis must realise that why arabs are no longer their friends like in past…I have been writing on twitter and I realised that arabs don’t like pakistanis because in recent years iran and hizbullah recruited thousands of pakistani and afghani shia and paid them money to fight sunni muslims in syria iraq and middle east.a source told us that worse torture murder and rape is committed by pakistani and afghani shia recruited to fight in syria and iraq yemen etc!and pakistani shia dominated estabishment does nothing to prevent these shia fighters from crossing the border in iran to fight in syria/iraq!what we expect from arabs..flowers?you facilitate killing and rape of arabs ..man!
پاکستان تیرے باپو نے بنایا تھا خنزیر ہندہ کی ناجائز اولاد تیرے بڑے تو کانگریس کے ساتھ تھے
چودہ سو سال پہلے تیرے پیشوا بت پرست تھے تو ان کا پیروکار ہے