iranian mullah says that kashmir and even pakistan belongs to hindu india

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1565692759_kashmir-eid-celebrations.png

since forever Iranian shia leaders have always supported india ..now they are coming out in open to show their love for hindus..

india even built irans chahbahar port to fail Pakistani gawadar port...iran has given india a big naval base in chahbahar port from where in any future war indian navy will blockade Pakistani ports.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
"Mohammad Tawhidi (1982/1983–), also known as Imam Tawhidi or Imam of Peace, is an Iranian-Australian useful idiot for islamophobes and racists alike. He self-proclaims as an imam with an educational background of prestigious Iranian Shia-Islamic seminary, but such credentials are only backed by Daily Mail and MEMRI articles and his status is never recognized by the Australian National Imams Council or its South Australian equivalent. "

WatanDost

کسی کتے کے بھونکنے سے شیروں کے سفر رکا نہیں کرتے

اس نام نہاد ملا بھڑوے کو یہ حقیقت بھول گئی کہ جن شیروں نے "بنا کے رہیں کے پاکستان" بنا

کر دکھایا وہ "کشمیر بنے گا پاکستان" بھی بنا کر دکھائیں گے انشاء الله

ramdev

Councller (250+ posts)
since forever Iranian shia leaders have always supported india ..now they are coming out in open to show their love for hindus..
india even built irans chahbahar port to fail Pakistani gawadar port...iran has given india a big naval base in chahbahar port from where in any future war indian navy will blockade Pakistani ports.

Great imam sahib .
Brave man and a true muslim.

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)

Iran belongs to Saudi Arabia and the Wahhabi people because it was conquered by Umar bin Khattab radiallahu anhu who was the Khalifah of Muslims in the state of Madinah.

knowledge88

Oh! no Not Tawhidi.

What Tariq Fatah is to Pakistan he is to Iran. He will be killed if he travels to Iran.
He makes non Muslim happy, see when he went to India how he pleased Hindus .

He is hated by all the Muslims of Australia equally,.

See what Australia's famous network ABC says about him .

azaad62

Councller (250+ posts)
here is a guy who thinks india is older then islam,,,,,,,this is his knowledge base , so i can only assume there were another couple before adam and eve by his logics

Aslan

He is a fake mullah funded by RAW.He has no standing even amongst Shias.What is this bastard doing in Australia?.Australia belongs to Aborigines.It was taken by white settlers from them.The real natives of Australia are the Aborigined who have been in Australia for thousands of years.

TurePakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
He is an attention sleeker , only get listened when speaking against Islam/ muslims. He not even liked by common Shia muslims or Iranians.
So please ignore him so that he'll not get unnecessary attention that he is looking for.

drkjke

Oh! no Not Tawhidi.

What Tariq Fatah is to Pakistan he is to Iran. He will be killed if he travels to Iran.
He makes non Muslim happy, see when he went to India how he pleased Hindus .

He is hated by all the Muslims of Australia equally,.

See what Australia's famous network ABC says about him .

actually irani ayatollahs are even more close to india than tawhidi..indias biggest naval base is in chahbahar port iran now...and this will make india regional super power...see that how my post has disturbed these horse worshippers!they started to abuse me without reason changing my name..may Allah humiliate them and their families for abusing muslims..amen

drkjke

remember that qadiani or rafawid sahaba abusers are pakistans enemy number 1..they are with then enemy..thats why someone here attacked me on my post..they get epilepsy attacks with their families when they hear the truth hidden so well from simple minded Pakistani folk..that qadiani and rafawid are bigger enemy of Pakistan than anyone else.they will be the inside men of india when india attacks us