IPL uses Shev Sena as a lousy excuse to shut Pak out

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I just heard on video, one of the owners of the Indian Pagal Log (IPL) saying that reasoning for shutting Pak players out is that Shev Sena is a threat to Pakistanis securty.

What an idiotic and stupid joke. The woman has confessed that Inida's millions of law enforcement agencies, paramilitary forces, local police are totally incompetent. These agencies are not capable of providing security of few players compared to over a billion population of India.

In my opinion, the govt of Indian may not have done it but they have not helped circumvent it either. In other words, the govt must have been taken into confidence ahead of time and the govt officials simply agreed to it w/o realizing the impact of it.

so here is a suggestion: Pakistan should boycott India all together in every game. Create a parallel 'leauge' such as PCL(Pakistan Cricket League), JCC (Jinnah Cricket Club), SMCC (Shaheed Millat Cricket Club), or what ever name you can come up with.

Keep India completely out of this org. Make this a part of the constitution of the club that without 100% vote from the players and other stake holders, India can not be welcomed. Let the entire world, from Austrlia to Zimbabwe, play in this league. set up a huge prize, such as gold cup etc which will entice world cricketeers in to the club.....

BUT our officials too busy looting the country..... :cry: who will do it?

ps: if there is no general consensus then you can use my name and make it GMCC, Gazoo Martian Cricket Club. I shall not charge any money but the Hanna and Barbera might ask for some .... [funnny]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good point . So the indians are basically being held hostage by their extreme winged parties and they do not have the security measures inplace for the protection of visitors.In that case the Australian cricket team should also think carefully as shiv senna has threatened them also a few days back.
I am glad this is happening because it exposes the real face of the indians and now people will realize their true nature and this is like a blessing in disguise.

gazoomartian

sobia403 said:
Good point . So the indians are basically being held hostage by their extreme winged parties and they do not have the security measures inplace for the protection of visitors.In that case the Australian cricket team should also think carefully as shiv senna has threatened them also a few days back.
I am glad this is happening because it exposes the real face of the indians and now people will realize their true nature and this is like a blessing in disguise.

this is what I gathered by listening to Kamran Khan when he had comments aired by one woman owner, I cant emember her name, I believe it was Shetti or something. (might as well be Shitty for all I care).

Australians are COWCASIANs and the Lord of Indians hence Australians are less vulnerable than Pakistanis.

Pakistanis are, despite all our faults, still 'one up' on Indians and they are very nervously afraid of us. And this is simply beacuse they have khauf-ul-m'umeneen in their hearts. No matter how weak we get, there will always be a fear in the hearts and mind of kafereens. Why do you think they are trying to suppress us?

Oh they forget, we are millat-e-Ibrahim, waris-e-muhammad (s.a.w.), heirs of Ismail (pbuh), worshippers of one and the one, Allah, the ahkam-il-hakemeen (surah hud), we CANNOT be supressed for ever.

WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD AGAIN SOON Inshallah, We did rule India, Spain, didnt we?
We are just going temporary rough time only becasue of our own deed.

Gazoo Martian
Ghulam-e-Muhammad (s.a.w.)

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoo:

I think in a way it was a warning signal for the Pakistanis cricketers that the IPL is influenced and intimidated by saffron clothed Hindu fundamentalists, fanatics and fascist groups, political parties and mob. One of the notorious Hindu fundamentalist, BAL Thackeray, has often said, If you are not a Hindu, you are not an Indian and if you are a Muslim in India, you are not an Indian". And, with that kind of sordid mentality of Hindu saffron clad mob, Pakistani players are better off not playing on the Indian soil and endanger their lives.

But, the ignominy and shame is that we in Pakistan are Indianizing our population and adopting so many things from Hindu culture and traditions. Our children now a days have started to learn and speak so many words of Hindi and find it cultural acceptable. Pakistani TV shows so many vulgar and immoral Indian films, dramas and serials that Pakistanis are beginning to forget and ignore our Islamic culture, customs and traditions. India need not invade Pakistan by military force when it can conquer hearts and minds of hundreds and millions of our rich, middle and even working classes people.

What is the damn fuss and feeling let down and damned if IPL ignored to bid for Pakistani cricketers in a slave-auction? I believe that IPL has adversely affected our national cricket and our cricketers' international performance at home and abroad. They have become materialistic and greedy, and play for big financial reward instead of national pride. IPL is a randi-mandi of cricket-slaves who can be bought and sold for good time out and slogging every ball for four and six. Twenty20 is damaging and commercializing cricket, and the big hefty wrestler wins the match and not his skills.

Pakistanis should stop watching IPL matches, Indian movies, drama serials and boycott cultural exchanges not because of IPL boycott of Pakistani players, but also because, it is polluting and damaging our society. It is making our youth rebellious, immoral and bey-sharam.

gazoomartian

Saladin A said:
gazoo:

I think in a way it was a warning signal for the Pakistanis cricketers that the IPL is influenced and intimidated by saffron clothed Hindu fundamentalists, fanatics and fascist groups, political parties and mob. One of the notorious Hindu fundamentalist, BAL Thackeray, has often said, If you are not a Hindu, you are not an Indian and if you are a Muslim in India, you are not an Indian". And, with that kind of sordid mentality of Hindu saffron clad mob, Pakistani players are better off not playing on the Indian soil and endanger their lives.

But, the ignominy and shame is that we in Pakistan are Indianizing our population and adopting so many things from Hindu culture and traditions. Our children now a days have started to learn and speak so many words of Hindi and find it cultural acceptable. Pakistani TV shows so many vulgar and immoral Indian films, dramas and serials that Pakistanis are beginning to forget and ignore our Islamic culture, customs and traditions. India need not invade Pakistan by military force when it can conquer hearts and minds of hundreds and millions of our rich, middle and even working classes people.

What is the damn fuss and feeling let down and damned if IPL ignored to bid for Pakistani cricketers in a slave-auction? I believe that IPL has adversely affected our national cricket and our cricketers' international performance at home and abroad. They have become materialistic and greedy, and play for big financial reward instead of national pride. IPL is a randi-mandi of cricket-slaves who can be bought and sold for good time out and slogging every ball for four and six. Twenty20 is damaging and commercializing cricket, and the big hefty wrestler wins the match and not his skills.

Pakistanis should stop watching IPL matches, Indian movies, drama serials and boycott cultural exchanges not because of IPL boycott of Pakistani players, but also because, it is polluting and damaging our society. It is making our youth rebellious, immoral and bey-sharam.

[clap] I agree 100%. Sign of changing times. Jub musalman khud hi musalman na rahna chahey to phir kaferon sey kya shikayat?

Baat phir waheen ghoom kar aa jati hai Huzoor (s.a.w.) ki pesh-goi. Allah to zaroor poora karagay unki (s.a.w.) kahee baaton ko

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam Alaikum to all brothers and sisters
brother Gazoo and sister Sobia
What ever both of u have suggested is worth implementation... but u know we have send such people as our rulers who are trying to create a fear in our heart regarding the indians... these culprits are terrorizing the hearts of our generations.. and u know they are going to speak on behalf of the indians more than indians can do for themselves...I dont know whats wrong with such people but i m really afraid of these fifth columnists.. if we r to fight it out with india with these people in our lines we r going to lose.. these traitors should be isolated...how? I can't make out.. and they say we should keep a soft corner for the indians no matter whatever they do... WHY?
Why should we bow down to these people...
I dont find anthing of theirs appealing and any of the customs such that we are to follow... even they dont have a liking for their own customs and traditions
their language is hindi but they use english
the movies are all pirated
their dressing is all modern
what more to say i dont know but why we follow them they have nothing for us to follow...

May Allah Keep us safe from these covert zionists
ameen!!

with regards///

Mansoor