Introduction (wamz4)

wamz4

Citizen
Assalam o Alaikum to all brothers and sisters,
I have been reading this forum fo quiet a while now and I appreciate the way all of you participate and comment on the forum. In my introduction I would only be able to say that my name is Waqar Afzal Mirza and I am currently living in UK. I am sorry but I may not be able to comment on politics as I do not believe in it, and I do not have any specific person who I support. I have my own ideology, my own vision and thoughts about Pakistan and Muslim Ummah's present and future. My posts will be based on poems, which will better explain me and my thoughts and last but not least I want to say that I do not intend to offend anyone, but if I ever do by mistake I am sorry for that.
I wanted to post something for the readers but I am not able to upload a file, it gives an error about the limit though the files are not even 500kb. It says that the board attachment quota has been reached. Can anyone help?

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Introduction

well come,2 the forum.it is really nice forum 4 share ur opinion and lot a things.so i hope u"ll be enjoy it.now 2nd part i don,t know what u want 2 share and unable 2 attach but it is easy way that copy and paste ur posts.

A

Admin

Welcome to the forum Waqar.

If you are trying to upload an article or an image.

Please follow these steps.

1. Go to uploadpictures.net
2. Click browse and upload your article or img
3. It will give you a url. copy it
4. Post it inbetween tag and your file will display on the forum.

Wish you all the best.