Introduction: Sagaciouscorpion

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Name :::: Sagaciouscorpion ;)
Profession::: Student these days and forever.. and teacher... of which i am taking some time out...
Education:::Basic education in Medicine, Currently engaged in PhD from UK in Biological Sciences..
Hometown::: Karachi
Political Affiliation:::: Though I voted for MQM... (probably would do so again).. but I would call my self impartial.. as I dont agree with a few MQM s policies but I really appreciate how they have built karachi...but I have a slight tilt towards PTI(I see some hope) and PML-N(Would at least give something to the country)... I consider current PPP govt as a security threat to the country....
Interests:::: International and regional politics... Islam and comparative religions..Islamic spirituality and Science
Hobbies::::: I like to learn languages.. currently having a go on Arabic,Pahstu, Farsi and Dari (Too much).... learning Quran with understanding....Roaming in the streets of Karachi (which I really miss these days) and EATING :roll:
Social Profile:::: One loving wife and an adorable little daughter.....Tens of friends, hundreds of loving students.. ( I really miss you all :cry: )

If there is anything else you would like to know (except my name and identity, which i prefer to keep hidden ;) ) I would be glad to share...

A

abbasiali

sagaciouscorpion said:
Name :::: Sagaciouscorpion ;)
Profession::: Student these days and forever.. and teacher... of which i am taking some time out...
Education:::Basic education in Medicine, Currently engaged in PhD from UK in Biological Sciences..
Hometown::: Karachi
Political Affiliation:::: Though I voted for MQM... (probably would do so again).. but I would call my self impartial.. as I dont agree with a few MQM s policies but I really appreciate how they have built karachi...but I have a slight tilt towards PTI(I see some hope) and PML-N(Would at least give something to the country)... I consider current PPP govt as a security threat to the country....
Interests:::: International and regional politics... Islam and comparative religions..Islamic spirituality and Science
Hobbies::::: I like to learn languages.. currently having a go on Arabic,Pahstu, Farsi and Dari (Too much).... learning Quran with understanding....Roaming in the streets of Karachi (which I really miss these days) and EATING :roll:
Social Profile:::: One loving wife and an adorable little daughter.....Tens of friends, hundreds of loving students.. ( I really miss you all :cry: )

If there is anything else you would like to know (except my name and identity, which i prefer to keep hidden ;) ) I would be glad to share...
May I know your name please. [pk flag] LOL

I really like your AVATAR.

Regards

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@Abbasi bhai

Thank you for liking my avatar...

Naam ko perday main rehnay dain....

Perdah na uthain... sagacious say hi kaam chala lain..

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
Thank you ashfak.....Thanks for the compliments...
Kindly elaborate your avatar brother.
Is it an inspiration from the the black flag army from Khuraasan (Mentioned in Ahadeth) or just ........... an avatar :)

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
About my this avatar and the previous one....

They are really an aspiration for the Khuransan's black flags....

And due to some reasons... I believe Inshallah we would see that army within our life times...and I wish to contribute somehow...

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
And due to some reasons... I believe Inshallah we would see that army within our life times...and I wish to contribute somehow...
Do you believe that we are living in between 2nd and 3rd day of the 40 days rule of Dajjal (as mentioned by Prophet Peace be upon him about Dajjal's rule)?

1st day like one year......
2nd day like one month.......
3rd day like one week.......
and rest of the 37 days normal as in our dimension of time (In which Dajjal will be in our dimension of time)............

Just wanna discuss some points :)

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
I think its probably the third day.... in which we are... but i can only speculate .............

Wallah u A'alum...He knows the best
hmm.... have you got any chance to go through any lectures by Sheikh Imran Hosein........ specially on this issue (Dajjal and its rule) ?

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
By the way its a pleasure to meet with someone, who have similar thoughts..... :D

I hav the similar feeling about the era (definitely on the basis of some facts.....)

Can you share some similar material on the topic apart from these 2 mentioned above.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
You can probably find some material on Harun Yahya s website... Shahid Masood's End of times was basically derived from there... There is probably a lecture on the topic of Dajjal by Bilal Philips.. (I think it should be available on youtube..) and some material by Dr. Israr Ahmed... (Should be avialable on tanzeem e islami website..)...

Interestingly I ve heard Professor tahir ul Qadri... he thinks that time is about a few (cant remember it correctly) hundred years away... different thoughts by different scholars...

but i generally agree with the of Sheikh Imran Hussain and the arrivals...

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
You can probably find some material on Harun Yahya s website... Shahid Masood's End of times was basically derived from there... There is probably a lecture on the topic of Dajjal by Bilal Philips.. (I think it should be available on youtube..) and some material by Dr. Israr Ahmed... (Should be avialable on tanzeem e islami website..)...

Interestingly I ve heard Professor tahir ul Qadri... he thinks that time is about a few (cant remember it correctly) hundred years away... different thoughts by different scholars...

but i generally agree with the of Sheikh Imran Hussain and the arrivals...
JazakAllah!

Logical choice "Seikh Imran". He has done really good research in this field :geek:

A

abbasiali

nabeel117 said:
sagaciouscorpion said:
I think its probably the third day.... in which we are... but i can only speculate .............

Wallah u A'alum...He knows the best
hmm.... have you got any chance to go through any lectures by Sheikh Imran Hosein........ specially on this issue (Dajjal and its rule) ?
Assalamalaikum

Guys why don't you bring this issue in a separate thread, exclusively for ISLAMIC General Knowledge. which will help others as well.

Regards