Introduction: Nepali Pandit ( I AM BACK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Introduction: Nepali Pandit, Bret Hawk, Sher Khan.

eropa11 said:
Sher Khan: I will join hands with you against all abusive posts. N Pundit has never posted an abusive post , in my opinion , and did not deserve such harsh words. My knowledge about Sati rasam is very limited but i am glad , in the interest of humanity, Muslims put and end to this horrible practice.

I never used harsh words for NP. My responses were for the abusive posts from the other indians, which have been deleted by now. When was the last time you advised your fellow indians to not post abusive posts? We have a terminology for your behavior, it's called double standards. I don't know if you noticed that Pakistanis on this forum have stood up for the abused indians more than their fellow indians.

Also, if you have limited knowledge about something then it will be wise idea not to use the incomplete knowledge in a debate. However, I do appreciate the fact that you accepted that possibility of you not having the complete knowledge, unlike the other Indians who would have continued a useless an unsupported debate on the issue. I respect that.

I was born in 1962 and have always known Pakistan to be as a different country just as China and Russia, excepting or rejecting was never a choice for me and other children of my generation. Pakistan is small country ease to administer in comparison to India, in general people are talented. U guys don't realize that most of us Indians believe that a stable and prosperous Pakistan is in our best interest even if it not friendly toward India. It is my personal believe that prosperity can be achieved easily if both countries have good neighborly relations.

Please reread your comments in your first post of this thread. It is clear that you think that the creation of Pakistan was not justified and your writing reflects the fact that you believe that Pakistan is very susceptible to non-existence. Your above statement is contradictory to your earlier ones. Indians in general have this problem. They can't reconcile to fact that Pakistan exists now. It is a well embraced notion that the creation of Pakistan was unjustified. Jinnah is demonized every day. Ask your ex-minister Jaswant Singh about it. He wrote a book that was banned in Gujarat. He also paints a picture about the sorry state of affairs of the Muslims in India.

Of course good relationship between the two countries is highly desirable and desperately needed. This is not a notion that you invented. A lot of Pakistanis on this forum have also presented the same view. However, talk is cheap. Why dont you start the process by not posting venom against Pakistan and Pakistanis?

It is fair for all off us to criticize India or Pakistan. Islam is my personnel source of inspiration for my actions and sanctuary for my troubles Hinduism is not, its a part of my rich culture that i enjoy.I will defend and fight back against anyone who attacks my religion or culture even if they call themselves Muslims.

The right to defend and fight back is not reserved for you and the other Indians. Pakistanis are also allowed to defend their ideologies. We dont care if we have to defend ourselves against Muslim, Hindu, Christian or any other religions Indians.

Also you seem to be very confused. On one hand you believe that God is nothing but a delusion (see the link to your post below) on the other hand you believe that Islam is your inspiration. The concept of Islam does not exist without God. Islam is a way of life. Its not enough to have a Muslim name or parents. Cant cherry pick among the Islamic rules. The concept of Islam without God is no concept at all. Now, I am also not a practicing Muslim. But I dont claim to be the defender of Islam.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14012&p=55346#p55346

Lastly, as I previously mentioned, this thread is no place to have a debate we are having. If you want to have a debate, please start a new thread.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Introduction: Nepali Pandit

To all my friends, who commented on this thread I am so thankful to all of you for such nice comments. At one moment i just felt like crying. I am also thankful to large number of friends who sent me personal messages urging me to stay. After reading all the comments and the emails i realized how many friends I had in this forum. After staying away from this forum for few days, I have now decided not to run like coward and to re-join this forum. So by brothers and sisters I AM BACK. I am specially thankful to sher_khan for his wondeful comments. I will reply to all the comments in this thread to thank them individually.
Thanyou,
Nepali Pandit

C

commander

[clap] [clap] [clap]
Welcome back Ms. Sharma. After reading your last message I knew that you will come back.

And now you are back I must say that if you want to understand Islam don't see us (Muslims) because after all we all human beings and have many weaknesses, instead read Quran with (Tafseer)definition and Hadith with definition. Because when you can't understand an ordinary book with out its context how can you understand a divine book.

Muslims who don't respect other religion are wrong because Islam is against cursing and insulting others beliefs whether it be Hinduism,Judaism, Christianity or Buddhism.

Regards
Waseem

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
Dear brothers & sisters,
I AM BACK
Sorry if I offended anyone during my stay in this forum, I wish and pray for love and peace in subcontinent. Our people have suffered a lot. I wish all Pakistanis good Education, peace and prosperity.
Love and Namaste,
Nepali Pandit

SO SAD [funnny] [hilar]

Welcom back

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I thought she had left SIGH what a drama queen. Again I will have to deal with her stupid comments and posts which she copy and pastes from youtube/Indian website. I HATE HER SARCASM 'WISH PAKISTANIS better EDUCATION....WDF'

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot1 said:
I thought she had left SIGH what a drama queen. Again I will have to deal with her stupid comments and posts which she copy and pastes from youtube/Indian website. I HATE HER SARCASM 'WISH PAKISTANIS better EDUCATION....WDF'
hey digital idiot,
Its people like you who force me to stay in this forum. When I said pakistani need beter education I meant For people like you. Education doesn't always mean school. My duty is to put you to noughty corner every time you speak or write badly about Hindus.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Can anybody help me here. I can't delete this post. I was bit emotional writing this and Gave out too much info. Everytime someone comments on this post it creeps up to he top. I don't want any one to see this post . How do I do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.