Introducing My self to you guys (waqarawan)

waqarawan

Citizen
Waqar Awan
Toronto- Canada
BSc. Marine Engineering. Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi.
BS. Computer information systems. Chicago- IL
Working as an Operating Engineer at a pharmaceutical company in Toronto.
Conservative in religious views but does not mean "Pakistani Taliban".
Love to see Pakistan as a prosperous nation state.
Hate most of the Pakistani politicians but will vote for Imran Khan if ever voted.

G

Re: Introducing My self to you guys.

ASlamualkium brother,
A warmWelcome from pakipowerboy [pk flag] ,
i hope u enjoy ur stay here and will try to give some positive image of our great PAKISTAN and nation
and INSHALLAH it will be a good change in pak soon (ammen)
and ALLAH bless u and ur family and give u happyness of both worlds [pk flag]

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Introducing My self to you guys.

Most Well Come 2 the forum.Really Happy 2 hear that hate politic leaders.

truthfollower

i dont know who requires you people to introduce yourself. you people are working for pakistan and islam, dont make it a social networking website. yahan baray baray soorma hain. if you still wanna do something like this plz visit:www.facebook.com.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
truthfollower said:
i dont know who requires you people to introduce yourself. you people are working for pakistan and islam, dont make it a social networking website. yahan baray baray soorma hain. if you still wanna do something like this plz visit:www.facebook.com.
WE ENJOY KNOWING OUR REGULAR MEMBERS. YOU JUST JOINED AND THE FIRST POST YOU HAD IS EMPTY OF LOVE.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
:o married with two kids, not any girl .......... :lol: :lol:
how a comma changed the sentence.

it just kidding.
very very warm welcome to you brother.
cheers mi (mate) :)

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
truthfollower said:

Brother this intro is for those soormas as well. If they didnt come with intro then how people come to know our nation's soormas. After reading all intros i am realy happy and hopefull with our youth.

Members from Pakistan should come with intro ..............

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Welcome Waqar bhai.

truthfollower said:

Take it easy "truthfollower". Please introduce yourself. It'll be nice to know you.