Intro:intro

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Name :kkhan
Age :35 (Married and a 3 year old son and i am crazy about him)
Favourite quote:quitter never wins and winners never quit

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Intro:Khurram here

Salam Khuram,

Welcome to the forum. You don't post much. You should participate more :)

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)

lahori said:
Salam Khuram,

Welcome to the forum. You don't post much. You should participate more :)

Thanks.I will try to participate more and more in the discussions.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)

kapadias said:
YOU SAID U KNOW VERY MUCH ABOUT MQM. CAN U PLS REPLY IN YES OR NO THAT IS MQM A TERRORISPT PARTY OR NOT ????
Yes no doubt about, that in my opinion MQM is the terrorist party and the biggest terrorist of Pakistan is sitting in London.Lot of my friends of university life worked for MQM and i know how MQM people operate.I know lot of people will not agree with me in this forum,but i cannot hide these facts which i have seen in the past by myself.
I know people will ask for proofs as they don't know about how they (MQM) conducted their operations for Bahtha Khori,Killing,so on and so forth.However in today's media independence, all the proof's are in front of Everybody. On 12th May 2007,we saw killings of innocent people live on our TV sets and any sensible and reasonable person know what was going on there.This is the only party in Pakistan who has more then 25000 cases of killing,bhata khori against them before NRO.I know lot of people will say they were fake cases,my answer to them is to proof your innocence in the court and then everybody will believe you and also don't try to surround the court with your people to block the truth as they did it for May 12 killings investigation.

Cut the story short,All the people in the forum must and should sided with the honesty and honest people.Whoever ,irrespective of any party affiliation did something wrong must be brought to Justice and that's how we can make Pakistan a prosper place for our future generations.

Here i would like to say this is my opinion which is based upon some facts that i know .You guys have every right to agree or disagree with me.

Thanks

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)

innocent until proven guilty

Prove it first. Why noone takes them to the court?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

That's his experiences about MQM. He gave invitation to other people to not to agree on those, means he is not sure weather he is right or not.
My experiences are different than him.
Since MQM is in the politics, this is the only party in Pakistan who has been facing every kind of charges. Form Altaf Hussain is a Shiaa leader to a Party of Biharis and from creation of Army to Indian agent. But dilema is that nothing has proven yet.

I am not saying that they are angel, yes they also have their hands dirty, BUT not at that extent as the propaganda machinery is at work against them or this gentleman says MQM is the biggest terrorist party.

Why? All those charges always against MQM. Two reasons:

1- Before MQM, Karachi was a power base of Jamat-e-Islami. But MQM wiped out Jamat completely from Karachi. So bhai jab sher ke MooNh se niwala cheeno ge tou reaction tou hoga. So, Jamat's propaganda machinery always in action against MQM. Some time in the form of Naseer Ullah Babr, some times in the form of Imran Khan and some times in the form of themselves etc. We admit the media power of Jamat is still very strong and committed to their cause.

2- Elite political class can not afford to see a very common people party emerge into the political scene of Pakistan.

These two forces are working together all the time. Jamat's mind and Jaagir Daars Paisa.

I can write the explaination of all the charges that can be more then enough to prove MQM not guilty. I will deserve then a Ph.D. on Pakistan's dirty politics.

But, personally, I don't want to involve in so much details as I have very limited time to spend, and secondly, I don't see the courage in the people of Pakistan to accept the realities of the ground. It will be a wastage for me then.

So I am leaving it on the time to come and may be MQM will do it by itself to ask some people to write everything in black and white.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

During Zia's regime (Nawaz Sharif was CM) , MSF used to break their opponent's arms and legs with bricks in Punjab University and there must be thousands of witnesses as I saw it with my own eyes while Police was standing quietly, I saw this when I was visiting the Punjab University. I lived all my life in Karachi but I have never seen MQM workers killing or torturing their opponents so, for me, MSF (student wing of Nawaz League) is a terrorist organization.

I think this discussion is useless because being Karachiite means nothing if you originally belong to Punjab because you will always be a Punjabi and never think like a Pakistani, sorry but true.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Syd said:
During Zia's regime (Nawaz Sharif was CM) , MSF used to break their opponent's arms and legs with bricks in Punjab University and there must be thousands of witnesses as I saw it with my own eyes while Police was standing quietly, I saw this when I was visiting the Punjab University. I lived all my life in Karachi but I have never seen MQM workers killing or torturing their opponents so, for me, MSF (student wing of Nawaz League) is a terrorist organization.

I think this discussion is useless because being Karachiite means nothing if you originally belong to Punjab because you will always be a Punjabi and never think like a Pakistani, sorry but true.

@Syd:
Although, you are endorsing my point but in a very different way. We can not single out one community for everything bad in Pakistan. We all responsible for this I.C.U. patient, that we all call it our MAA, Pakistan.

I have very nice personal Punjabi friends. I don't see anything wrong with them. Bhai mere leave everything behind, just one service from Punjabi's to this nation is enough to wash them from everything if they ever did against you and me. Do you know what is that? Pakistan's army's soldiers. Why didn't my father ask three of his sons just to join pak army as a soldier? Why we always dream of commission in the army to take charge as an officer not as a soldier?

Jub hum sakoon ki neend so rahe hotey hein tou yehi Punjabi soldier hamari hifazat ke liye sarhadoN per apni jaan khatrey mein dal ker jaag raha hota hai.

Why a best Punjabi friend of mine in Canada always wants his Canadian born son to go to Pakistan and serve the nation. Why I am not thinking on his way if I claim myself a very BIG PAK PATRIOT. Why I am always seeing the opportunity for my son here in USA and Canada?

Yeh tassub, Pakistan ko ghun ki tarah chat raha hai, chahe woh Punjabi karey, Muhajir karey, Sindhi karey, Baloch ya Pathan karey, sub ghalat hai. Personally I am also a victim of this tassub, but still I am not against all Punjabis. They are good as us, they are bad as us. We all same, we are Pakistanis. That's it.
OTHERWISE NAAM BHI NA HOGA HAMARA DAASTANON MEIN.

You are right this discussion is useless and we should stop it here as our hearts are so much dirty against each other that we don't deserve any logical point of view.
Sorry, if you think I was wrong.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)

I DON'T UNDERSTAND..... WHY U GUYS BLAME EVERY TIME TO EACH OTHER, SPECIALLY ON RACISM, I.E. KARACHI, LAHORE, ISLAMABAD, MQM, PML (N), PPP, J.I, TI,...... I DON'T KNOW Y UR THINKINGS GO AHEAD OF THIS RACISM.

EVERY BODY KNOWS, WHAT IS GOING ON SINCE LAST 10-15 YEARS IN PAKISTAN. WHAT THE POLITICAL PARTIES ARE DOING HELL. BUT STILL U GUYS R BLAMING EATH OTHERS, AND UR LOVING PARTIES ARE SO INNOCENT. HUH....

U BROS..... JUST DO "TAJHANK".... THEN U WILL REALISE, WHAT THEY (POLITICAL PARTIES) ARE DOING IN BACKGROUND.

SO. PLZ JUST CLOSE THIS CHAPTER AND DO ANY NEEDFULL ON THIS FORUM...

THNX

TJ

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)

PakPatriot1 said:
That's his experiences about MQM. He gave invitation to other people to not to agree on those, means he is not sure weather he is right or not.
My experiences are different than him.
Since MQM is in the politics, this is the only party in Pakistan who has been facing every kind of charges. Form Altaf Hussain is a Shiaa leader to a Party of Biharis and from creation of Army to Indian agent. But dilema is that nothing has proven yet.

I am not saying that they are angel, yes they also have their hands dirty, BUT not at that extent as the propaganda machinery is at work against them or this gentleman says MQM is the biggest terrorist party.

Why? All those charges always against MQM. Two reasons:

1- Before MQM, Karachi was a power base of Jamat-e-Islami. But MQM wiped out Jamat completely from Karachi. So bhai jab sher ke MooNh se niwala cheeno ge tou reaction tou hoga. So, Jamat's propaganda machinery always in action against MQM. Some time in the form of Naseer Ullah Babr, some times in the form of Imran Khan and some times in the form of themselves etc. We admit the media power of Jamat is still very strong and committed to their cause.

2- Elite political class can not afford to see a very common people party emerge into the political scene of Pakistan.

These two forces are working together all the time. Jamat's mind and Jaagir Daars Paisa.

I can write the explaination of all the charges that can be more then enough to prove MQM not guilty. I will deserve then a Ph.D. on Pakistan's dirty politics.

But, personally, I don't want to involve in so much details as I have very limited time to spend, and secondly, I don't see the courage in the people of Pakistan to accept the realities of the ground. It will be a wastage for me then.

So I am leaving it on the time to come and may be MQM will do it by itself to ask some people to write everything in black and white.

Pak Patriot
You are right delima is there as nothing is proven because MQM don't want any investigation.They are in the Government for the last so many years and never open an investigation
.Living in Karachi for 28 years of my life ,i am not blind and deaf that i don't know what's going on in my surroundings and how the MQM activist involve in terrorism and extortion.I have personal experiences with them and what i am saying here will full of confidence and keep in mind that one day i have to answerable to my God on my judgment day.Don't bring Jamate Islami,PML N,PPP and ANP in this discussion as this is about MQM atrocities to the people of Karachi not about them.

Just name one political party of Pakistan ,other then PMLQ that said that MQM people don't involve in terrorist activities.Ask the Top media persons,some of them are very respected that says MQM people involve in terrorist activities.

So my dear this is my faith that one day things will get change and people will get what they deserve.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)

Syd said:

sYD
Where did you get the information that i am from Punjab.Are you an angel or a NAZUBILA God?.Please don't assume any thing here if you don't know .My father came from India and i live my whole life in Karachi.My father came to Karachi after partition from UP India.So don't bring any ethnic factor in discussion. I just wrote the things here that i personally experience with MQM and know for sure OK.

I am Pakistani like u and proud to live in Karachi for so many years.I have so many friends that belong to MQM and that doesn't mean that if they are in MQM that they can't be my friends.

I have nothing to do with PMLN and MSF,if they did something like that they should be punishable and must be brought to justice.,so please don't bring other party in discussion when we talked about a specific issue.