Intro - Afsr(Mehreen)

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum to all my brothers and sisters,

I have been reading this forum for quiet a while, and really appreciate all specially pakipowerboy posts.
For my introduction my name is mehreen , originally from Rawalpindi Pakistan but now somewhere in North America :( .
Proud to be Pakistani but became very much heavy heart about current situation in Pakistan.
Pakistan is my motherland.Despite all bad stories, I see Pakistan as a great power in future insha Allah.Pakistan will never progress until its ruled by corrupt politicians.May Allah save Pakistan from all the corrupt politicians. (ameen)
Long live Pakistan :).

A

Admin

Re: Intro - Afsr

Welcome to the forum Mehreen. Look forward to read more of your posts.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
I beg to differ on the point of corrupt leadership. Leadership comes from people within. We need to change our life style. We have corruption at every level. We consider those smart who can lie on the face without getting noticed. The person who can not lie is considered stupid. We like people who gets things done, no matter how it is done. We use our deen as a ritual. Like people like rulers. We like the deception of our leaders and call it politics. We do not judge our leaders based on their crediblity and eman, rather than we do that on the basis of our ethnicity and the ideas that we inherit from our elders.

C

commander

Welcome Mehreen, Looking forward to read your comments on Pakistani Politics

G

Walikumsalam dear sister
and very respectfull WELCOME to this fourm,
may ALLAH bless you and your family and guide us all to truth and give us power to follow the right path.aameen,,
i hope INSHALLAH we will all work in this fourm as one family ,
bcoz we have ONE ALLAH; ONE RASOOL; ONE DEEN ISLAM; so we are all one NATION,

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
Walikumsalam dear sister
and very respectfull WELCOME to this fourm,
may ALLAH bless you and your family and guide us all to truth and give us power to follow the right path.aameen,,
i hope INSHALLAH we will all work in this fourm as one family ,
bcoz we have ONE ALLAH; ONE RASOOL; ONE DEEN ISLAM; so we are all one NATION,
Ameen
Thank you very much bhai :)

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Afsr said:
Assalam o Alaikum to all my brothers and sisters,

I have been reading this forum for quiet a while, and really appreciate all specially pakipowerboy posts.
For my introduction my name is mehreen , originally from Rawalpindi Pakistan but now somewhere in North America :( .
Proud to be Pakistani but became very much heavy heart about current situation in Pakistan.
Pakistan is my motherland.Despite all bad stories, I see Pakistan as a great power in future insha Allah.Pakistan will never progress until its ruled by corrupt politicians.May Allah save Pakistan from all the corrupt politicians. (ameen)
Long live Pakistan :).

Walaikomassalam & Welcome