Interview with Arooj Aurangzeb 'Leather Jacket Girl' | PTM? | Real Agenda? |Student Solidarity March

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Malshiyon aur youthia ki mout hai yeh leather jacket....
sirf randi rona check karain .....

check this video Zaid hamid aka lal topi wala balongra begharat she is not PTM

Last edited:

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan Penal Code kehta hy riyasat aur parliament k khilaaf awam ko baghawat per uksanay ki saza 7 saal qaid hy.

MMtlb constitution of Pakistan is also Malshiya Youthia? ??

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

check this video Zaid hamid aka lal topi wala balongra begharat she is not PTM
Phatwaree ki bhi kya zindgi hy. Kabhi Marium ko ammi bnao, kabhi Chief Justice ko gali do.. Phir usi ko abu bnao

PPhir kapray utaar mulhid bachi ko ammi bna lo ??

Aur jab sach khul k samne aye k peechay PTM hy jo Punjab me students ko baghawat k liye istemaal krna chah rhi hy aur qanoon harkat me aye to usko Malshiyo ka rona bol do ???

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Soon she will apply assylum in US/Europe and join the dog circle created to bash Pakistan by India/US and People like Haqqani/Tarek Fateh
I have no Doubt that Haqqani Traces will be found in Blood (Figuratively Speaking)
Having Said that Unions should be restored in due time. This was Zia Ul Haq who Banned them But Both PPP and PMLN Enjoyed 5 years each but did not restore Unions.
Mark my words PTI will restore Unions. There has to be a clear guideline of not allowing any parties that are talking about a system against Islam and Pakistan. There has to be restrictions on Form of protest as well.
Only Unions can Carry forward PTI Agenda After Imran Khan.
Otherwise they will always be hostage to Electables

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no Doubt that Haqqani Traces will be found in Blood (Figuratively Speaking)
Having Said that Unions should be restored in due time. This was Zia Ul Haq who Banned them But Both PPP and PMLN Enjoyed 5 years each but did not restore Unions.
Mark my words PTI will restore Unions. There has to be a clear guideline of not allowing any parties that are talking about a system against Islam and Pakistan. There has to be restrictions on Form of protest as well.
Only Unions can Carry forward PTI Agenda After Imran Khan.
Otherwise they will always be hostage to Electables

I dont diagree with unions but I have seen what unions are used for. Badmashi, harassment and specially in Karachi, its used for recruiting target killers, trained assassins, spies, unit incharge, bhatta collection and etc. I have seen how students were forced to do stuff otherwise the unit incharge will beat them, insult them, take their vehicles for unlimited time. similar situation is in rest of the country. As long as student unions do not affiliate with political parties or do their dirty work, I am fine with this

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
Having watched the interview, I still don't know what they stand for!!?? She is vague about her affiliations and have not shown a clear vision for anything. To say that they want restoration of student unions is not a vision.

It is either that they don't know what they want or are hiding something.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Red revolution died in World when berlin wall fell decades ago.

Entire world rejected communism and considers it a bloody immature joke ?

LLekin phatwaareez k mutabiq aise chutiyagiri se maut waqeya ho jati hy ??

Losers are making desperate efforts to sustain their livelihood. They won't be able to trick their handlers for long. ??

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
she has visited 4 foreign countries already: Switzerland, trip of Europe, America, Brazil (where she bought the leather jacket) .. sponsored by various organizations and NGOs

she made speeches for PTM starting from mochi gate rally (others namely mentions are Qandeel Balouch, Aurat march etc etc). Big fan of Asma Jhangeer

her training has been going on for the last 4 to 6 months, mostly on weekends in Islamabad.

She is a Pathological liar and a pawn

Landaa story is nothing but a cover up, no truth in it

Last edited:

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Penal Code kehta hy riyasat aur parliament k khilaaf awam ko baghawat per uksanay ki saza 7 saal qaid hy.

MMtlb constitution of Pakistan is also Malshiya Youthia? ??
Kisko samjah raha ha bahi, ya bhai mardood aaj take wo 17 general wali story ka reference lene giya tha aur phir apni #ferrari ki tara nass giya.
Ya wo bone grabber qabilla se hain jo apni bone ki liya right or wrong nahin dekhtae, inka koi hub e ali nahin bas bugz e mawaia main is forum per chewn chewn karate rahte hain

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
U will find such attention seeking syndrome bitches everywhere. So they would do anything to get attention and dirty fame so they can cash their bloody publicity.
They been rejected people who have no purpose and aim of life, except to bark against Pakistan and its institutions.

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
Given the "RIGHT" opportunity she will happily settle in US, she is not a big fan of Europe, but if it comes down to beggars cant be choosers then who knows

Soon she will apply assylum in US/Europe and join the dog circle created to bash Pakistan by India/US and People like Haqqani/Tarek Fateh