Interview with Arooj Aurangzeb 'Leather Jacket Girl' | PTM? | Real Agenda? |Student Solidarity March

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
Its PTM 2.0

U will find such attention seeking syndrome bitches everywhere. So they would do anything to get attention and dirty fame so they can cash their bloody publicity.
They been rejected people who have no purpose and aim of life, except to bark against Pakistan and its institutions.

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
Next year or two you will see something new but similar in balouchistan then sindh and end game is a merger to create destabilization

Having watched the interview, I still don't know what they stand for!!?? She is vague about her affiliations and have not shown a clear vision for anything. To say that they want restoration of student unions is not a vision.

It is either that they don't know what they want or are hiding something.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
When you cant beat enemy men , what you do ?

You beat your own women !

WHY......?

because they show you your ugly face

Amin Khan 1
patwari_slayer

Xtremist.Inc, AshRay and P@triot
nasir77
Wanderer_147
SharpAsKnife
Aliimran1
Imran Siddiqi
desan
NailaFirdous
wadaich
Jamal1

bhaibarood
kakamana
Are you referring to this
11215049_10152838664491631_910610685452775655_n.jpg

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont diagree with unions but I have seen what unions are used for. Badmashi, harassment and specially in Karachi, its used for recruiting target killers, trained assassins, spies, unit incharge, bhatta collection and etc. I have seen how students were forced to do stuff otherwise the unit incharge will beat them, insult them, take their vehicles for unlimited time. similar situation is in rest of the country. As long as student unions do not affiliate with political parties or do their dirty work, I am fine with this
What you are referring to is APMSO and other ethnic parties Badmaashia. That was the result of Ban on Student Unions where parties actually had to go out and ask for votes and had a mature political discussions. Where professors were election commissioners of student body elections. Look up Dow Medical College History. When Zia Banned unions then Regional and ethnic parties gained popularity and more Guns you had bigger party you were.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What you are referring to is APMSO and other ethnic parties Badmaashia. That was the result of Ban on Student Unions where parties actually had to go out and ask for votes and had a mature political discussions. Where professors were election commissioners of student body elections. Look up Dow Medical College History. When Zia Banned unions then Regional and ethnic parties gained popularity and more Guns you had bigger party you were.
jamati thaaa

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are the ones who introduced Violence into Politics and paid the price at the hands of MQM
Jamati or MQM, Like I said, I dont disagree having a student union but they should be monitored and work under the law. Freestyle unions have always damaged the very institution they were born within. My university lost 18 places in world ranking because of these murderers and thieves