"Instead of Targetting Zardari & Nawaz, Imran should give a Solution to the Problems" - Dr Abdul Qad

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Even Dr AQ KHAN knows reality of PTI

can you see the freashnkool's comments for A Q KHAN. he telling A Q KHAN that

اب آپ بوڑھے ہو گے ہیں آپ آرام فرمائیں اب آپکی ضروت نہیں ہے .

brave people never get old they always fresh & young.

So what do you want to prove? You are on wrong direction.
This thread i.e. Re: Even Dr AQ KHAN knows reality of PTI" [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]was basically to create negative thinking among PTIers towards Dr Sahib. I just asked to stop doing so. You people can't create any negativity in PTI's members. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]And everyone has the right to say, so if any PTI member says something, it shouldn't be considered an official stance of PTI. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]What is the problem with you then?[/FONT]

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i want to prove that i just ask a question to freashnkool on his/her post and you answer it. why?????? why can't that person reply him/her self. you came in middle of our way.
secondly as much Imran Khan is hero for you, same as much A Q KHAN is for me.

So what do you want to prove? You are on wrong direction.
This thread i.e. Re: Even Dr AQ KHAN knows reality of PTI" was basically to create negative thinking among PTIers towards Dr Sahib. I just asked to stop doing so. You people can't create any negativity in PTI's members.

And everyone has the right to say, so if any PTI member says something, it shouldn't be considered an official stance of PTI.

What is the problem with you then?

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pti's are praying everyday Ya-Allah koi banda to PTI main aaa jaye

kabi duaaa kartay hain Javed Hashmi aaa jaye
Kabi duaaa kartay hain Marvi Memon aaa jaye
kabi duaa kartay hain Shahbaz mehmood qureshi aaa jaye
kabi duaaa kartay hain kashmala tariq aaa jaye
kabi ham khial

magar koi nahi aaaya, imran kay gharoor ki waja se.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's more of a sincere advice but already IK has been presenting PTI's solutions and policies in his speeches, along with the criticism. You'll see in the Lahore jalsa, there will be a lot of focus on PTI policies, as it was in the Islamabad Dharna on the 13th of August.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

i want to prove that i just ask a question to freashnkool on his/her post and you answer it. why?????? why can't that person reply him/her self. you came in middle of our way.
secondly as much Imran Khan is hero for you, same as much A Q KHAN is for me.

I didn't come to your way Mr., rather you replied my post. I just replied to your post then. Just check & the write something like that. You asked me the question about freshncool. Rather you should quote and reply him.

Second both Imran & A.Q. Khan are OUR heroes. It is not your or my hero Mr. Please make the correction in our statement.

I have never spoke against A Q Khan, but just told you that he shouldn't be discussed in political matters, whatever he says. Plus the news reporters usually twist the original statements. I don't think Dr Sahib mean so.I know he likes Imran and asked in one of his article to follow Imran. Then how can he ask about the program of Imran and his party? We should rely more on his own wordings rather on news reports.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Pti's are praying everyday Ya-Allah koi banda to PTI main aaa jaye

kabi duaaa kartay hain Javed Hashmi aaa jaye
Kabi duaaa kartay hain Marvi Memon aaa jaye
kabi duaa kartay hain Shahbaz mehmood qureshi aaa jaye
kabi duaaa kartay hain kashmala tariq aaa jaye
kabi ham khial

magar koi nahi aaaya, imran kay gharoor ki waja se.

You seems very child or kid because only kids can think so.

Marvi Memon or Kashmala Tariq had no constituencies even, then why PTI would pray for them?

Plus PTI has never prayed for them, PTI had just requested to Mr Hashmi and Mr Qureshi to join PTI. Now its up to them whether they join or not? It is their own democratic right.

If Mian Azhar type of people can join then why not the rest ?

mrk123

I dont think that A Q Khan is in definitely not in the same league as Mandela but would like to mention that even Mandela took a retirement. I think there would not have been any issue in him leading the country until he died but he did realize that he needs to pass on the baton.....

I think that we have given too much importance to the personality of A Q Khan - okay he deserves recognition for achieving a task but that doesnt qualify a PhD in metallurgy to give political advice as a the last word. I have heard him and read his article - he may have been a decent scientist, a hard worker, a persistent and committed person but he definitely comes across as naive on some other matters. Case in point is that he is advising people from jamat islami's young cadre (think IJT) as the bearers of light (I guess he has not spent any time on the university campuses in Karachi or Lahore) - and mentioning people like safdar abbasi, naheed khan, hanif abbasi etc as the saviors......nothing could point more to his naivety in these matters......

adnan_younus

u are a total characterless person... a liar... seller of our pride... u better shutop writing these cheepos and supportng that dictator shahbaz sharif..... total characterless person
abdul.jpg

p8-26_26.gif

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/Lahore/2011-10-22/page-8/detail-26

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

some time i wonder wht PTI supporters keep lying there is no doubt he was a good cricketer thats about it he is a fail politician and he do rubbish politics great people talks about ideas common people talks about thing small low life people talks about other people and thats what imran khan do he is always talking about zardari and nawaz and other politician he has nothing to offer just laugh on other people last 15 years he only won 1 seat with the help of pervaz musharraf and his blind and idiot supporters keep calling him great, great of what? backbiting, womanizing, self claimed great politician, attention seeker the person who like to be on every second talk shows and blabbing about same thing again and again like a parrot , imran khan need to prove alot to be a politician first he is far from even an average politician i tell u one thing he do try copy MQM, MQM is not just a political party , MQM is a revolution and a philosophy , and imran khan is not intelligent enough to understand mqm , since MQM came into existence they have been bombarded by false accusations, killing of mqm workers , print and electronic media bashing MQM for 25- 30 years MQM still standing tall and growing slowly but surely under the leadership of Altaf Hussain a genuine political party with extraordinary fore sight and vision . MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

simple_and_peacefull

here are posts that how you come in between....

dear , do you wanna prove him a lair within your comments.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by freshnkool
lagta hai AQ KHAN sabh ny imran khan kaa program nahi dekha, imran bechara tu hall pesh kar kar k thak gia hai.

1. AQ KHAN sahi koo chahy express news paper ki bajai koi dosra akhbar lagwa leen.

2. wesy kabhi kabhi AQ khan sahib hadd kar dety hain, jesy unhoo ny kaha thaa hajj corruption case main k main qssam khany koo taryar hoon wazeer hajj ny corruption nahi ki ( hallan k un per case sabat hoo gia court main pher)

woo humary hero hain or hero raheen gy, magar mery khyal main AQ khan sahib is a good man, but i think he has got too old now he should enjoy his retirement,

inshallah youth of pak will fix the things under the leadership of imran khan

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by simple_and_peacefull

Please don't portray him as Prophet! He is a normal human being and he can commit sins.

dear N2M,

same thoughts should be for everyone not only for those who speak against our leaders. its include all our leaders or everyone..

i don't portray anyone with anyone. after all we are human and can be make mistakes. انسان خطا کا پتلا ہے۔۔۔۔

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Nice2MU
Please don't portray him as Prophet! He is a normal human being and he can commit sins.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't come to your way Mr., rather you replied my post. I just replied to your post then. Just check & the write something like that. You asked me the question about freshncool. Rather you should quote and reply him.

Second both Imran & A.Q. Khan are OUR heroes. It is not your or my hero Mr. Please make the correction in our statement.

I have never spoke against A Q Khan, but just told you that he shouldn't be discussed in political matters, whatever he says. Plus the news reporters usually twist the original statements. I don't think Dr Sahib mean so.I know he likes Imran and asked in one of his article to follow Imran. Then how can he ask about the program of Imran and his party? We should rely more on his own wordings rather on news reports.

simple_and_peacefull

dear N2M,

the same thing i want to say. Dr.A Q Khan more bigger personalty then any of our current leaders. if he can make mistake then why not our leaders can. its include Imran Khan also. if someone point out his mistake then his supporter instead of accept mistake or error,they just start abusing , humiliate the person.

i never point you in my any post that you spoke against Dr. A Q Khan.

and remember one most important thing when someone point.... " you will only try to correct those people whom you love more. not whom you hate or your rivals."

note : don't take to personal. if i hurt your feeling then accept my apologies for it. my comments end here ..no more comments...take care

I have never spoke against A Q Khan, but just told you that he shouldn't be discussed in political matters, whatever he says. Plus the news reporters usually twist the original statements. I don't think Dr Sahib mean so.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
One thing is for sure he is fed up with both of them, that's why he is looking towards Imran Khan.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

maine yee nahi kaha k aq khan sabhi jhoot bool rahy hain ya aunoo sabat karna mera maqsad hai magar qk khan sahib hain tu insan hee , fristhy yaa pegamber tu nahi hain naa??? Tu kia unkoo galati nahi lag sakti???? Kia unkoo galat fahmi nahi hoo sakt????

Jesy unkoo hajj corruption case main wazeer hajj ki glati lag gai thi, jhoot or galat fehmi main faraq hota hai,

aq khan sahib koo galat fahmi tu hoo sakati hai magar maine kabhi unkoo jhoota nahi kaha

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
some time i wonder wht PTI supporters keep lying there is no doubt he was a good cricketer thats about it he is a fail politician and he do rubbish politics great people talks about ideas common people talks about thing small low life people talks about other people and thats what imran khan do he is always talking about zardari and nawaz and other politician he has nothing to offer just laugh on other people last 15 years he only won 1 seat with the help of pervaz musharraf and his blind and idiot supporters keep calling him great, great of what? backbiting, womanizing, self claimed great politician, attention seeker the person who like to be on every second talk shows and blabbing about same thing again and again like a parrot , imran khan need to prove alot to be a politician first he is far from even an average politician i tell u one thing he do try copy MQM, MQM is not just a political party ,<em><strong> <span style="color:#ff0000">MQM is a revolution and a philosophy , and imran khan is not intelligent enough to understand mqm , since MQM came into existence they have been bombarded by false accusations, killing of mqm workers , print and electronic media bashing MQM for 25- 30 years MQM still standing tall and growing slowly but surely under the leadership of Altaf Hussain a genuine political party with extraordinary fore sight and vision . MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Ya, we have seen the "Beacon of Wisdom" Mr Altaf so many time, uttering "Flowers" from his "Golden Mouth" in his Telephonic Speech and the we have seen his latest "Wise" speech in the marathon News Conference. In that News Conference, he looked like a Joker instead of a political leader. Every one used to lough &amp; Curse him for his stupid acts, taking Quran on his head like idiots, then singing, then dancing like Khwaja Sara...... What would be the mental level of the followers of such moron, who can't come to Pakistan due to his cowardliness? One can feel pity for his followers then.

Imran has introduced a new version of Politics than the existing one, that's why everyone especially the young ones attracts to him. Yes, he can't do the dirty politics like Zardari, Nawaz, Gilani, Altaf, Fazlu etc. and the main aim of such politics is to get benefit from any opportunity. That's why your "Philosophical " " Ideological" party MQM has been OUT- IN, in govt. for more than 6 times for its vested interests.

Last edited: