"Instead of Targetting Zardari & Nawaz, Imran should give a Solution to the Problems" - Dr Abdul Qad

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
abdul.jpg

p8-26_26.gif

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/Lahore/2011-10-22/page-8/detail-26

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Even Dr AQ KHAN knows reality of PTI

Hmmm...He is a very respected person.We all must respect him and his views...And take his criticism as an advice..and sort things out.Dr.AQ Khan saab,we won't let u down InshaAllah...May Allah bless you.

P.S. The solution has been presented so many times and the 90 days program will follow soon inshaAllah.

And can u plz provide the link for this...Thanks

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

ٹائٹل تو ایسے لکھا ہے جیسے ڈاکٹر عبدالقدیر کو اور تو کچھ پتہ نہیں لیکن یہ ضرور پتہ ہے. یہ پوسٹ ڈاکٹر قدیر کی تضحیک کے لئے ہے یا عمران خان کی

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hmmm...He is a very respected person.We all must respect him and his views...And take his criticism as an advice..and sort things out.Dr.AQ Khan saab,we won't let u down InshaAllah...May Allah bless you.

P.S. The solution has been presented so many times and the 90 days program will follow soon inshaAllah.

And can u plz provide the link for this...Thanks

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/Lahore/2011-10-22/page-8/detail-26

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Dr. Sahib lives next door to IK, so he should go to IK and advise on solutions to problems.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

lagta hai AQ KHAN sabh ny imran khan kaa program nahi dekha, imran bechara tu hall pesh kar kar k thak gia hai.

1. AQ KHAN sahi koo chahy express news paper ki bajai koi dosra akhbar lagwa leen.

2. wesy kabhi kabhi AQ khan sahib hadd kar dety hain, jesy unhoo ny kaha thaa hajj corruption case main k main qssam khany koo taryar hoon wazeer hajj ny corruption nahi ki ( hallan k un per case sabat hoo gia court main pher)

woo humary hero hain or hero raheen gy, magar mery khyal main AQ khan sahib is a good man, but i think he has got too old now he should enjoy his retirement,

inshallah youth of pak will fix the things under the leadership of imran khan

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)

Why do you people bring A.Q. Khan in political matter? Who knows in what context Dr Sahib had said this. In many of his columns in Jang and News, he had praised Imran very much and requested the people to follow him.

aysaw lagta to nahi

simple_and_peacefull

dear , do you wanna prove him a lair within your comments.

lagta hai AQ KHAN sabh ny imran khan kaa program nahi dekha, imran bechara tu hall pesh kar kar k thak gia hai.

1. AQ KHAN sahi koo chahy express news paper ki bajai koi dosra akhbar lagwa leen.

2. wesy kabhi kabhi AQ khan sahib hadd kar dety hain, jesy unhoo ny kaha thaa hajj corruption case main k main qssam khany koo taryar hoon wazeer hajj ny corruption nahi ki ( hallan k un per case sabat hoo gia court main pher)

woo humary hero hain or hero raheen gy, magar mery khyal main AQ khan sahib is a good man, but i think he has got too old now he should enjoy his retirement,

inshallah youth of pak will fix the things under the leadership of imran khan

simple_and_peacefull

dear N2M,

same thoughts should be for everyone not only for those who speak against our leaders. its include all our leaders or everyone..

i don't portray anyone with anyone. after all we are human and can be make mistakes. انسان خطا کا پتلا ہے۔۔۔۔

Please don't portray him as Prophet! He is a normal human being and he can commit sins.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

aysaw lagta to nahi

A dream gone sour

Dr A Q Khan

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today I am worried that the Pakistan of the Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal is on the verge of destruction and bankruptcy.

Never before during the past 63 years have we had such incapable, corrupt and shameless rulers. Did we not see President Zardari smiling broadly with Kerry on TV on May 16? It is as if Kerry was telling jokes and Zardari was enjoying them. As if nothing happened in Abbottabad on May 2. Ditto for the meeting with Prime Minister Gilani.

Those pictures of our leaders with Kerry reminded me of the pictures of two drone attacks in which 10 people were killed. And this immediately after the resolution by the joint session of parliament demanding that the drone attacks be stopped. This was the reply the US had for us. If our public representatives behave in this way, who is going to respect our sovereignty?

On May 28 and 30, 1998, we tested our nuclear devices in response to Indian nuclear tests on May 11 and 13. Pakistan emerged as a nuclear power on the world map, and the nation could hold its head high.

A few months after this event, Saudi defence minister Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz and his son Gen Khalid bin Sultan visited Kahuta. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the three services chiefs were also there. They were shown the nuclear facilities and the long-range guided ballistic missiles named Ghauri, which my team had successfully tested on April 6. Prince Sultan observed that our achievements had made the whole Muslim world proud. “We feel as if we have achieved this capability,” he said.

It is our misfortune, and definitely a curse from Allah, that 13 years after that achievement, the country is now in such a painful and distressing condition. Unemployment, inflation, loadshedding, terrorism, suicide bombings, foreign interference have engulfed this poor nation.

There is one institution that benefited most from our work. Freed from the Indian sword on their throat, they thrust a dictator named Musharraf on us. It was a godsend for him and his colleagues and in eight years, a proud country was turned into one carrying a begging bowl, a banana republic and a foreign colony. He came, he looted, he destroyed and then left aptly applies to Musharraf’s rule.

On this important occasion I miss that great Pakistani, strategist and intellectual, Mr Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. Had he been alive, he would have seized the opportunity to become the leader of the Islamic world. He would have attracted huge investments from the Middle East and turned Pakistan into a strong, respected and developed country. When that giant of a man was removed at the behest of foreign powers, pygmies pursued their policies based on nonexistent wisdom and foresight and brought Pakistan to this most painful state.

Instead of benefiting from our achievements, both at the domestic and international levels, our rulers initiated a series of blunders. The first was the freezing of the foreign currency accounts of both locals and expatriates. One has to totally lack foresight to undertake such an action or to listen to such advice and act accordingly. It caused total lack of confidence in our nationals abroad, who could transfer billions of dollars at a single call.

The second blunder was the supersession of a highly competent officer, Gen Ali Kuli Khan. I met him a number of times when he was chief of the general staff and I was highly impressed by his qualities and background. Instead, a commando was appointed army chief and the result is there for us all to see.

Even worse than these two blunders was the entry into politics of those known to be corrupt and incompetent, followed by the “friendly opposition.” There is a well-known expression, “Once bitten, twice shy,” but that refers only to people of understanding. Solemn promises made to the public were broken without compunction and a game of “I don’t see; I don’t hear and I don’t understand” was played out. This policy – and only this policy – is the root cause of our present malaise.

This “friendly opposition” has taken us nowhere. Not a single problem has been solved. On the contrary, the country is in the worst stage of its history. I believe it would be best for the country if all the old party leaders retired and cleared the field for young, energetic, educated leaders to save the sinking ship.

If that is not done, it is up to the public to dump all the old parties that have proved themselves to be unworthy and form new ones, join hands with each other and save the country. A good place to start is with Imran Khan. Young, honest people should come forward and work together for the good of the country.

It is sad and disheartening that all our Herculean efforts and achievements have gone down the drain. Only a few selfish looters are enjoying life while the majority of the people suffer from unemployment, hunger, loadshedding, price hikes, suicides, murders and kidnappings.

Patriotic Pakistanis are having sleepless nights over the situation and one is compelled to think that Mr Bhutto’s dream of Pakistan becoming a nuclear power is no more than a mirage. The dream has definitely gone sour. We, the public, are extremely worried while our rulers seem to be completely unworried. The party goes on undisturbed. In short, instead of benefiting from the achievements of May 28 and 30, 1998, we are worse off now than we were 13 years ago.

The present alarming situation in the country demands immediate cooperation between young, energetic, educated people to get together in the larger national interest. Mr Javed Hashmi, Ahsan Iqbal, Imran Khan, young workers from the Jamaat-e-Islami, Mr Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Sen Safdar Abbasi, Mrs. Naheed Khan, Mr Haneef Abbasi, and others likeminded people should join hands to form a credible block.

Many of my colleagues, acquaintances and I would, if asked, be happy to offer advice in finding solutions to economic, educational, agricultural, water and energy problems. Our country does not need to be a “colony” or enemy of any other country. We should follow a neutral policy – friendship with all, animosity with none. National interests and mutually beneficial trade should be the yardstick of our friendships. No aggressive designs against any country and no permission to anybody to use our land for aggression against anyone should be the rule.

Ours is a beautiful country, blessed by Allah with many riches, manpower and scenic beauty, and together we can turn it into a prosperous, advanced and well-developed homeland. We should look ahead. There is very little time left, and we should not waste it. We should turn Pakistan into a true Islamic welfare state.

Email: [email protected]

simple_and_peacefull

dear N2M,

you are asking others that why they bring him in political matter..... now can you view below link and who is pulling his leg in politics.....http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?84972-Guess-who-is-joining-PTI&highlight=imran+khan

why everyone want him in politics.

Why do you people bring A.Q. Khan in political matter? Who knows in what context Dr Sahib had said this. In many of his columns in Jang and News, he had praised Imran very much and requested the people to follow him.

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)

A dream gone sour

Dr A Q Khan

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today I am worried that the Pakistan of the Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal is on the verge of destruction and bankruptcy.

Never before during the past 63 years have we had such incapable, corrupt and shameless rulers. Did we not see President Zardari smiling broadly with Kerry on TV on May 16? It is as if Kerry was telling jokes and Zardari was enjoying them. As if nothing happened in Abbottabad on May 2. Ditto for the meeting with Prime Minister Gilani.

Those pictures of our leaders with Kerry reminded me of the pictures of two drone attacks in which 10 people were killed. And this immediately after the resolution by the joint session of parliament demanding that the drone attacks be stopped. This was the reply the US had for us. If our public representatives behave in this way, who is going to respect our sovereignty?

On May 28 and 30, 1998, we tested our nuclear devices in response to Indian nuclear tests on May 11 and 13. Pakistan emerged as a nuclear power on the world map, and the nation could hold its head high.

A few months after this event, Saudi defence minister Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz and his son Gen Khalid bin Sultan visited Kahuta. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the three services chiefs were also there. They were shown the nuclear facilities and the long-range guided ballistic missiles named Ghauri, which my team had successfully tested on April 6. Prince Sultan observed that our achievements had made the whole Muslim world proud. “We feel as if we have achieved this capability,” he said.

It is our misfortune, and definitely a curse from Allah, that 13 years after that achievement, the country is now in such a painful and distressing condition. Unemployment, inflation, loadshedding, terrorism, suicide bombings, foreign interference have engulfed this poor nation.

There is one institution that benefited most from our work. Freed from the Indian sword on their throat, they thrust a dictator named Musharraf on us. It was a godsend for him and his colleagues and in eight years, a proud country was turned into one carrying a begging bowl, a banana republic and a foreign colony. He came, he looted, he destroyed and then left aptly applies to Musharraf’s rule.

On this important occasion I miss that great Pakistani, strategist and intellectual, Mr Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. Had he been alive, he would have seized the opportunity to become the leader of the Islamic world. He would have attracted huge investments from the Middle East and turned Pakistan into a strong, respected and developed country. When that giant of a man was removed at the behest of foreign powers, pygmies pursued their policies based on nonexistent wisdom and foresight and brought Pakistan to this most painful state.

Instead of benefiting from our achievements, both at the domestic and international levels, our rulers initiated a series of blunders. The first was the freezing of the foreign currency accounts of both locals and expatriates. One has to totally lack foresight to undertake such an action or to listen to such advice and act accordingly. It caused total lack of confidence in our nationals abroad, who could transfer billions of dollars at a single call.

The second blunder was the supersession of a highly competent officer, Gen Ali Kuli Khan. I met him a number of times when he was chief of the general staff and I was highly impressed by his qualities and background. Instead, a commando was appointed army chief and the result is there for us all to see.

Even worse than these two blunders was the entry into politics of those known to be corrupt and incompetent, followed by the “friendly opposition.” There is a well-known expression, “Once bitten, twice shy,” but that refers only to people of understanding. Solemn promises made to the public were broken without compunction and a game of “I don’t see; I don’t hear and I don’t understand” was played out. This policy – and only this policy – is the root cause of our present malaise.

This “friendly opposition” has taken us nowhere. Not a single problem has been solved. On the contrary, the country is in the worst stage of its history. I believe it would be best for the country if all the old party leaders retired and cleared the field for young, energetic, educated leaders to save the sinking ship.

If that is not done, it is up to the public to dump all the old parties that have proved themselves to be unworthy and form new ones, join hands with each other and save the country. A good place to start is with Imran Khan. Young, honest people should come forward and work together for the good of the country.

It is sad and disheartening that all our Herculean efforts and achievements have gone down the drain. Only a few selfish looters are enjoying life while the majority of the people suffer from unemployment, hunger, loadshedding, price hikes, suicides, murders and kidnappings.

Patriotic Pakistanis are having sleepless nights over the situation and one is compelled to think that Mr Bhutto’s dream of Pakistan becoming a nuclear power is no more than a mirage. The dream has definitely gone sour. We, the public, are extremely worried while our rulers seem to be completely unworried. The party goes on undisturbed. In short, instead of benefiting from the achievements of May 28 and 30, 1998, we are worse off now than we were 13 years ago.

The present alarming situation in the country demands immediate cooperation between young, energetic, educated people to get together in the larger national interest. Mr Javed Hashmi, Ahsan Iqbal, Imran Khan, young workers from the Jamaat-e-Islami, Mr Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Sen Safdar Abbasi, Mrs. Naheed Khan, Mr Haneef Abbasi, and others likeminded people should join hands to form a credible block.

Many of my colleagues, acquaintances and I would, if asked, be happy to offer advice in finding solutions to economic, educational, agricultural, water and energy problems. Our country does not need to be a “colony” or enemy of any other country. We should follow a neutral policy – friendship with all, animosity with none. National interests and mutually beneficial trade should be the yardstick of our friendships. No aggressive designs against any country and no permission to anybody to use our land for aggression against anyone should be the rule.

Ours is a beautiful country, blessed by Allah with many riches, manpower and scenic beauty, and together we can turn it into a prosperous, advanced and well-developed homeland. We should look ahead. There is very little time left, and we should not waste it. We should turn Pakistan into a true Islamic welfare state.

Email: [email protected]

us waqat wooh imran khan ki asliyaat nahi jantey hoon gey....like u said above .......He is a normal human being and he can commit sins.

GraanG2

us waqat wooh imran khan ki asliyaat nahi jantey hoon gey....like u said above .......He is a normal human being and he can commit sins.

Acha us waqt woh nahi jaante the? agar nahi jaante the toh kuch kehte nahi ...Woh jaante the isliyie unho ne kaha.

Chalo Imran Khan ko toh nahi jaante the,NS aur Zardari ko toh jaante the...Un ke bare mein kehte "and the good place is to start with NS or Zardari".

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

What do you mean by " Us Waqt" . This article was Written in May 2011. Do you think AQ Khan or Imran has born after May or what?

You got me confused. Either you are a kid or don't understand the things.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

dear N2M,

you are asking others that why they bring him in political matter..... now can you view below link and who is pulling his leg in politics.....http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?84972-Guess-who-is-joining-PTI&highlight=imran+khan

why everyone want him in politics.

?????????????? What does it mean man? This guy just assumed that. But still if Dr Sahib joins the politics, PTI or any other party then, we can talk about him but not now. I think it would be clear to you.

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger

he is into Politics, if you don't know

simple_and_peacefull

can you see the freashnkool's comments for A Q KHAN. he telling A Q KHAN that

اب آپ بوڑھے ہو گے ہیں آپ آرام فرمائیں اب آپکی ضروت نہیں ہے .

brave people never get old they always fresh & young.

?????????????? What does it mean man? This guy just assumed that. But still if Dr Sahib joins the politics, PTI or any other party then, we can talk about him but not now. I think it would be clear to you.