Inshallah Naya Pakistan will be a reality, I'm not leaving PTI - Asad Umer's complete press conference

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No You Shut Up This Was An Extremely Stupid Decision Made on Lobbying Of That ** JKT

Do I look like someone who is attached or impressed from a lobby.
Based on pure performance, knowledge, experience and ability. Asad Umer should never be a Finance Minister. Period.
Wise up, Pakistan needed someone who understand economy and steer it in the right direction. Asad wasn't that man. I am also sad that he had to leave the cabinet. If he was given another ministry from the start it would have been better for PTI. But he was selected initially, which was wrong decision.
Look at my posts months ago, I said that Asad is a disaster, I knew this would happen. I have better degrees and qualifications that Asad. Does it mean I can take care of Pakistan's financial affairs!!! No off course not.
Please don't bring the thief Dar in to the discussion, he was even bigger disaster.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do I look like someone who is attached or impressed from a lobby.
Based on pure performance, knowledge, experience and ability. Asad Umer should never be a Finance Minister. Period.
Wise up, Pakistan needed someone who understand economy and steer it in the right direction. Asad wasn't that man. I am also sad that he had to leave the cabinet. If he was given another ministry from the start it would have been better for PTI. But he was selected initially, which was wrong decision.
Look at my posts months ago, I said that Asad is a disaster, I knew this would happen. I have better degrees and qualifications that Asad. Does it mean I can take care of Pakistan's financial affairs!!! No off course not.
Please don't bring the thief Dar in to the discussion, he was even bigger disaster.

And It's Not Going To Help Whoever Comes In Next Is Going To Have To Take The Same Tough Decisions That AU Took And After That Will IK Also Say That His Performance Is Bad and Replace Him ??????

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایماندار آدمی ۔۔۔۔ ڈیسنسی کے ساتھ استعفی دیتا ہے ۔۔۔ اور بے ایمانوں کو فرق نہیں پڑتا ۔۔وہ بے شرمی کے ساتھ اپنے عہدے سے چمٹے رہتے ہیں ۔۔ یا زلیل ہو کر نکلتے ہیں ۔۔۔اور ساری زندگی روتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔ مجھے کیو ں نکالا
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shut up mate, you don't know nothing about the Economy. Asad is a disaster for Pakistan, I am so glad he is gone. He is a mere MBA. He has gone up at the ladder because who his father was.
Otherwise, you see him and his ugly brother Zubair worth anything!!
What is your qualification??? MBA is good enough for Finance Minister. In Pakistan still lot of fake degree holders are holding key positions. In America High school graduates are running big companies. IK have too many haraamies around him.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shut up mate, you don't know nothing about the Economy. Asad is a disaster for Pakistan, I am so glad he is gone. He is a mere MBA. He has gone up at the ladder because who his father was.
Otherwise, you see him and his ugly brother Zubair worth anything!!

If I am not mistaken, you used to be a sensible person. Since when have you started taking 'ice'??? Let's see if you even have a rudimentary knowledge of state economies. Please let me know the three pillars a country's economy banks upon?

Secondly, calling somebody 'ugly' and taunting someone for being the son an Army man speaks volume of the mental instability you are going through.

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mafia won, i am disappointed with this decision of Imran Khan. Looks like he is being controlled by tradiotional politicians of PTI.
SONIYE HE IS STUPID AND TALKS STUPID. DO NOT GET DISAPPOINTED. FIYAZULHASSAN CHAUHAN FIRED ENSUED BY ASAD UMAR. BOTH WERE VERY CARELESS.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Respect to AU...
He showed calm and grace under very difficult circumstances.

Media and political mafia is having a field day and will relish on this victory for months to come with numerous programs from likes of Kashif, Nadeem Malik, Maalick and Klasra.

However, one should not lose heart.
Politics is a ruthless game and one should not enter it if you have a thin skin.

Last laugh will still be that of PTI...

crankthskunk

If I am not mistaken, you used to be a sensible person. Since when have you started taking 'ice'??? Let's see if you even have a rudimentary knowledge of state economies. Please let me know the three pillars a country's economy banks upon?

Secondly, calling somebody 'ugly' and taunting someone for being the son an Army man speaks volume of the mental instability you are going through.

Well, check my previous emails for over 3/4 months I have said Asad have to go, he has no clues about Economy.
As for me I am not here to pass your tests. I got a post graduate degree in Economics from a very very reputable university. That is enough for me.

crankthskunk

What is your qualification??? MBA is good enough for Finance Minister. In Pakistan still lot of fake degree holders are holding key positions. In America High school graduates are running big companies. IK have too many haraamies around him.

I have a masters, I have professional qualifications and training lasting 4 years post graduation. I have countless courses in Technology fields, I have continuous professional training in another aspect too.
Is this enough!!

crankthskunk

And It's Not Going To Help Whoever Comes In Next Is Going To Have To Take The Same Tough Decisions That AU Took And After That Will IK Also Say That His Performance Is Bad and Replace Him ??????

Nobody said that it is easy. Nobody said it wouldn't be tough.
But when going get tough, tough get going.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, check my previous emails for over 3/4 months I have said Asad have to go, he has no clues about Economy.
As for me I am not here to pass your tests. I got a post graduate degree in Economics from a very very reputable university. That is enough for me.

I fully honor your academic qualification brother and don't want to offend you in any way. However, having spent a few decades as an academician, I know the reality that the real life study of any field(, be it social sciences or natural sciences, be it economics or pol.science, ) starts after you leave the uni. campus and step into the real life market.

The same goes for economics even you have a Masters in Economics from Harvard School of Economics.

bhaibarood

Mafia won, i am disappointed with this decision of Imran Khan. Looks like he is being controlled by tradiotional politicians of PTI.
chandaa re chandaa !
thanks for telling the truth.
and siding with Asad Umar
yeh govt bik gaye hai

bhaibarood

Respect to AU...
He showed calm and grace under very difficult circumstances.

Media and political mafia is having a field day and will relish on this victory for months to come with numerous programs from likes of Kashif, Nadeem Malik, Maalick and Klasra.

However, one should not lose heart.
Politics is a ruthless game and one should not enter it if you have a thin skin.

Last laugh will still be that of PTI...
DGKcBy5XcAMyDdC.jpg

crankthskunk

I fully honor your academic qualification brother and don't want to offend you in any way. However, having spent a few decades as an academician, I know the reality that the real life study of any field(, be it social sciences or natural sciences, be it economics or pol.science, ) starts after you leave the uni. campus and step into the real life market.

The same goes for economics even you have a Masters in Economics from Harvard School of Economics.

I said already, I didn't chose to be an Economist. I chose a different field, did professional training in it, and left that to go in to technology and trained in many aspects of it.
I am all practical hands on man.