Inshallah Naya Pakistan will be a reality, I'm not leaving PTI - Asad Umer's complete press conference

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have lost a huge chunk of respect for PTI today. Asad Omar made a huge sacrifice. Ask the chartered accountants and economists in Pakistan how much Asad Omar could earn by remaining in his profession and not joining PTI.

He made a huge sacrifice, but Alas a 'thankless' person like IK could not recognize the value of this scintillating diamond.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have lost a huge chunk of respect for PTI today. Asad Omar made a huge sacrifice. Ask the chartered accountants and economists in Pakistan how much Asad Omar could earn by remaining in his profession and not joining PTI.

He made a huge sacrifice, but Alas a 'thankless' person like IK could not recognize the value of this scintillating diamond.

Shut up mate, you don't know nothing about the Economy. Asad is a disaster for Pakistan, I am so glad he is gone. He is a mere MBA. He has gone up at the ladder because who his father was.
Otherwise, you see him and his ugly brother Zubair worth anything!!

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shut up mate, you don't know nothing about the Economy. Asad is a disaster for Pakistan, I am so glad he is gone. He is a mere MBA. He has gone up at the ladder because who his father was.
Otherwise, you see him and his ugly brother Zubair worth anything!!

No You Shut Up This Was An Extremely Stupid Decision Made on Lobbying Of That ** JKT

TahiraUmmemomina

MPA (400+ posts)
ایماندار آدمی ۔۔۔۔ ڈیسنسی کے ساتھ استعفی دیتا ہے ۔۔۔ اور بے ایمانوں کو فرق نہیں پڑتا ۔۔وہ بے شرمی کے ساتھ اپنے عہدے سے چمٹے رہتے ہیں ۔۔ یا زلیل ہو کر نکلتے ہیں ۔۔۔اور ساری زندگی روتے ہیں ۔۔۔۔ مجھے کیو ں نکالا