Insession - 5th June 2011 - Haroon Rasheed - Salim Shahzad Shaheed - Main Kis K Hath Pe Apna Laho Tl

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Asma,nice programme.we should condemn the assassination of salim Shehzad who was a dedicated journalist to his motherland and giving the warning to the security agencies about the intrusion of TTP and Alqaida in the armed forces and what he got in return his "DEATH".This was the most coward and shamefull act of our security agencies which no one will condone it or accept it.we whole heartedly condemn it and tell the agencies that if you need public support ,stop this nonsense before your condition become like politicians and you be humiliated like them openly.The very first day on may22nd, i expressed my suspicion about it as inside**** because i suspect many members of TTP and banned organisations have infiltrated inside the forces.If journalists mentioned these kinds of stuff to the higher authority,its done on the basis of patriotism ,not as critcism,but to check these things ,is the job of the higher authority to save the country from these fanatics.I was criticised for exposing them that i am an agent and working for someone else and trying to humiliate our military establishment. No one dare to check what i was saying and after couple of days it became obvious that there was inside hand in PNS attack .I said that before and say it again,either you save the country or save these banned organisations who are bent on to destroy pakistan.Security agencie's job is to save and look after the interest of the nation,eliminate those people in jail belong to banned organisations ,TTP and alqaida if you want to save pakistan. How many sacrifices of our hard working journalists have to pay to satisfy our Security agencies ? I know they wont like it but someone have to ask them? nation deserve an investigation of this murder and compensation for his family.

Last edited:

freedom1

Voter (50+ posts)
I appreciate what you said and there is no different opinions about providing safety to any member of the public. But having said that I am a bit curious as to how you know that members of TTP and banned organisation have infiltered in Pakistan army or ISI.

gulzarcheema

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
haroon rasheed. you are liying this kiyani army is worse than hitler army .any cruel army of world was cruel outside the country but these beghairat army are only brave inside the coutry and outside inn ki paint utter jati hey yaa geeli ho jati hey.its time to either they should surrendor or we should desmentle these butchers,they are not capable of saving us from any threat actually they are threat to our lives

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Countrymen,
First of all, welcome me among your people as I am new and lucky to find some serious forum, I would like to start my discussion regarding the current situation of the country and role of its responsible authorities. Please allow me to add journalism among the authorities of this country as they have the major role in most of the situations this country is facing.
Journalists want and trying an exponential growth in their field, which has to face some trajectories as the rule of nature. Every information is not a news like every birth is not an addition in population because of the stochasticism. Pakistan is our country and only home, we know a lot of our journalist brothers has international nationalities but not the most like me, and we are bound to save and protect our home. Let me give an example in Pakistan, there are 100 thousand people associated with journalism and in these 100 thousand families every month, there are few really reportable stories but they not only avoid these stories to get published but also try to stop these stories getting public, using their personal resources because they love their homes, and they takes the responsibilities to maintain its honor and mostly not only their own stories but journalist also use their influence to stop the news of their friends and their friends because every information is not NEWS.
Allow me to say a little more the Channel 5 Islamabad office is situated in a Governmental residential bungalow; there is a number of print and electronic media journalists who do not receive any pay from their employers instead they have been allocated the areas to earn their own money. There are some TV channels, they are not spending any penny to their regional office as staff is responsible to earn and spend all recurring expenditures. I started my profession as journalists in 1991my that time colleagues are billionaires now extremely because of their guts lacking in me, and I am still on the motorbike. I know few of my friends earn 50K USD per program from the people of course not well-wisher of my country.
So my this little dialogue or request Is because every information is not NEWS, please keep the honor of the country high.