Information Minister Punjab Samsam Bukhari changes his statement on pay raise of MPAs after PM tweet

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mazak banaya hua he in lanti kirdaro ne. Abho koi performance show nahi ki, koi law pass nahi kiye, mulk mushkil waqt me he. In ke mazay khatam nahi ho rahe.

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
I demand presidential system in our country all the institutions r incompetent and failed to help ordinary citizens Might iz right has become a law in our country

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
people like samson bokhari are all dalals and greedy monkeys. They don't come here to serve people. They should be a ashamed of themselves

FarrukhCH

Councller (250+ posts)
That is why i was against IK's decision of including "Fasli Bateras" in his party.

Look what they are doing now. A single man like IK cant handle them.

These thugs will let this gov down and will switch party again.

Khan125

What moron, he remembers it now!! Down with the f#cking system.
Dont blame the system like loosers....
Its not the system, its the people who abuse the system.
These shameless people are responsible.
And we are responsible for electing such GARBAGE of our society as our representatives.

Pathfinder

Dont blame the system like loosers....
Its not the system, its the people who abuse the system.
These shameless people are responsible.
And we are responsible for electing such GARBAGE of our society as our representatives.
It is a sytem that aallows abuse and then gives you a get out of jail card! I guess you like such system.

Khan125

It is a sytem that aallows abuse and then gives you a get out of jail card! I guess you like such system.
yahi system west me kion kamyab hey?
System ko insan chalatey hain.
Jb tk tum jesey jahil maujood hain k jo system ko kasoorwar tehratey hain tb tk yahi chaley ga.
Kionkey problem corrupt mashrey ka hey.

Pathfinder

yahi system west me kion kamyab hey?
System ko insan chalatey hain.
Jb tk tum jesey jahil maujood hain k jo system ko kasoorwar tehratey hain tb tk yahi chaley ga.
Kionkey problem corrupt mashrey ka hey.
let me give you some breaking news. the parliamentary system, that you want to save has just failed in Britain, the country where it comes from. The Brexit has f#cked it up!! It took centuries to make the parliamentary system work like it does in england BUT Pakistan does not have centuries to fix its parliament.

Let me make one very important revelation and a point. Stop following the west.

Educationist

Well done Prime Minister Imran Khan ?
"Once prosperity returns to Pakistan such a move could be justified": PM IK ❤

53720682_1774474859321078_5528060146212667392_n.jpg